American/pol/ always bragging about how they can open carry, shoot people in self defence etc

>american/pol/ always bragging about how they can open carry, shoot people in self defence etc
>now comes the time to use that and kill liberals and commies and they abandon their people to get beaten in the streets undefended and tell them to ring the police because if you kill your enemies they win

I've come to this board for 4 years waiting for a true happening you guys promised and now you can actually get one you pussy out, every other board is right you guys are hypocritical puffs. Don't even bother replying I'm leaving this shit hole and getting a normie, bluepilled life for myself, fags

Wow, another thoughtful, well articulated post trying to incite people to actual murderous violence.

That doesn't look or sound exactly like the hundreds of other shill threads at all!

>open carry
>california

pick one

trumpkins wont do shit

American open carry laws aren't at the federal level.

You'll find that the majority of areas where these more savage beatings are taking place are both liberal majority states and states that have stricter gun laws.

it would be stupid to try to get people to safety brandishing a rifle or pistol. you're ASKING to get shot by some dumb nignog with an itchy triggerfinger. they'll think you escalated it and that you put them in danger.

this

People shot people in justifiable self defense in the US every single fucking day.

yeah OP, good plan. Massacre a group of people at a university campus what could go wrong.

Faggot

>concealed carry
Seriously guys, I asked myself the same question.

I am was surprised that the shovelguy didnt get shot.

>am was
wtf,
I obviously meant
"I was very surprised"

its just americans with big mouths, when push comes to shove they just sit at home

California is not the United States.

>I'm leaving this shit hole
No you aren't, but I wish you were

gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

>california
there's your answer.

>Americans already cucksplaining
Bahahaha. What a pathetic fucking bunch of faggots. At this rate you can join Germany and Sweden at the 'Wifes Black Son' Camp. Life hands you an opportunity to kill Leftist extremists and purge them from your country forever, but you can't even be bothered to hop on your mobility scooter and take advantage of the opportunity.

>Shoot person in self defense
>Surrounding antifa fucktards freak out and mob him after a justified mag dump
>Die anyway

>antifa
>people
pick one

IIRC, technically every state allows concealed carry now but in the liberal stronghold states they're incredibly difficult to get because most requests for a license can be disregarded or denied on the whim of the county sheriff. And at places like college campuses concealed carry can be outright banned.

It's actually a point of contention across the country whether college campuses should or should not allow CCWs on campus.

There's no practical benefit to open carry

It's more about male ego

A low income or insecure male will feel better if they are open carrying

Nothing wrong with that, merely observing that it is display of status by males

Isn't this the reason you fought so hard to keep drum magazines for

It's fucking 2000 miles away

America is a big country retard, your euro countries are the same size as our states. It's like asking some guy from Slovakia to go to Spain and kill leftists

The Alt-left are and have always been the violent rioters. Anyone with half a brain knows you take the high road and don't let them drag you down to their level.

These incidents are happening in coastal liberal shitholes.

You aren't a seeing incidents like this in, say, Tennessee.

Because you'd get shot.

CREW CREW, I just named the Jew!

>Toothless teasuckers think they know anything about guns or freedom

>America is a big country

For some bizarre reason euros are incapable of grasping this.

California and Ohio might as well be Italy and Denmark. They are effectively different countries. Absolutely massive differences in culture, economy, law, etc.

Think of the United States as the EU, and our individual states as member countries. That will give you a better picture of how America is actually structured.

There's a reason we call the states "states", rather than provinces or districts or some other moniker.

there was literally just a trial for some guys who liveposted crashing a BLM protest armed and shooting a dindu in self defence

they face the same left wing persecution when they stand up for themselves as we do

going to be a while before that changes, if it ever does

>look this guy just shot the guy who tried to attack him
>I should attack him too XD
are you stuipid?

so this happend on a campus?

California, NY, D.C. and a few other leftists cities are not considered America. They don't follow constitutional laws at all.

Just wait. It is not time yet.

conservatards are literal punching bags for liberals.

on the live stream last night I saw multiple beta cuck drumpf supporters getting bludgeoned and none of them could even fight back. probably didnt even know how to throw a punch. lmao

>Just wait. It is not time yet.
>I swear guys, day of roap coming soon 1777! Will commence kill unarmed gommies!

The most recent one yes.

California and a college campus, so incredibly unlikely anyone who wasn't security or a cop had a legal firearm.

Any retard with an illegal firearm trying to start a fight with antifa should shoot themselves first. They're not doing anyone any favors.

Because we aren't killers. We are the stronger ones because we can and will turn the other cheak if we can.

UC schools ban weapons on campus. They will kick you out of the school if they catch you with one.

That part of california has no open carry, and functionally no concealed carry.

To transport a weapon legally, the person would have to have it in a locked container in a car trunk, unloaded, and traveling to or from a gun range.

Concealed carry permits are reserved for big political contributors, and of course off duty police officers. The nearest place to issue a permit to normal people is a long, long ways away. The CC permit rate is less than 0.04 percent. You're more likely to find open pedophillia activists than legal CCW holders there.

I suppose it makes it simpler when your country bans everything but long guns in the first place. But if you ever visit, try visiting our national parks and backcountry. The places where open carry is most common.

Normal magazines are banned in california as well.

Also an important point. Any defensive gun use will go in front of a jury of californians.

It started on a campus, then spread a kilometer or two to the downtown area. .

More than that. Simple posession of a firearm by itself there is an automatic felony. Shooting, even in self defense is an automatic 3-5 years.

Ok, bye JTRIG

There's 2 options. You're stupid. You're attempting subversion. Either way you can fuck off. We know how to board is laid, only an idiot would push their pieces when it is not time.

ok, so the same gunlaw as in Germany.
We also have to storage it in a safe at home and ammo in a seperate safe.

One thing California has over Germany, is that you can shoot violent criminals in your home. But that really doesn't apply here.