National Embarrassment

Guys I'm worried. Former Trump supporter here (I swear), I think he is not making america great again but quite the opposite!

Other urls found in this thread:

darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/The_Nameless_King
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are we circlejerking or is the world paying attention?

I havent seen any good stories on Xi Jinping like ever

Suck a big crusty dick you fucking shill.

MAGA
THIS IS NOW A GOD EMPEROR THREAD

who /Antifabull/ here?

Just getting preped to cuck some more of you drumpfcucklings.

Fun fact, Mr.Shill.

Trump is the reason I have started to think bout moving to America.

And don't you worry, I don't expect you to be like me, I want to be like an American.

Guys I'm worried. Former Trump supporter here (I swear), I think he is not making america great again but quite the opposite!

我不會撒謊,我以前投票給特朗普。 看到特朗普碰撞和燃燒是有趣的。 但在所有嚴重性,我們不能讓他獲得核代碼

PS. That was a super easy boss.

DS3 was my first DS game, and i beat AW in my first try.

But seriously we can't let him have the nuclear codes

DO NOT REPLY TO THESE SHILL THREADS WITHOUT SAGING
they are obvious slide attempts

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here (I swear). This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

Yeah the US has been sucking major shit lately with the endless protests.

it this the chinese "muh nuclear codes" copypasta?

I bet you didn't kill nameless king and king of the storm faget

Have we found our new concerned shill copypasta? In all seriousness, we can't let this OP get his hands on the Sup Forums memes.

Yeah, some guy from china posted it in a thread where we spammed it. I saved it.

That's literally the same guy
>Mexican gaming intellectual

>I swear
Gtfo nigger
SAGE

Also former Trump supporter. I voted Trump because of his views on trade as Bernie. I wish I would have just left the presidential nominee section blank.

I memed along at first and just laughed at it all, never taking any of it seriously.

I thought he would just be another cunt who over promises and under delivers.

But he has done more in 2 weeks than most presidents do in an entirer term. He has done almost everything he promised his voters.

I am officially a Trump fan.

>got used to soft, politically correct "first black president" who didn't even do shit for blacks
>feels threatened by someone who has the balls to tell it like it is and then do something about it.

Are you completely spineless?

Isn't the "Is America heading in the right direction" poll the highest it's been in a long time?

But seriously, we can let this guy have the nuclear toads.

Another former Trumper here.
But seriously we need to remove his access from those nuclear launch codes.

OOOOOOOOO~!~!
You didn't swear dou!

If it's the same guy why does the name change after you kill the dragon? I believe king of the storm is actually the dragon, you don't hit the humanoid during the first battle.

we should really do some fun subversion meme'ing to lighten the mood about in the country

can any Sup Forums put some crappy beats together, get some stupid dance move and call it the "drumpf".

cmon y'all, y'all, do the drumpf y'all

this would mildly amuse me

>Be you

> Didn't get paid by CTR yet

> Continues to work.

Yeah Trump's a retard in a few years robots will take all.the American jobs away and it doesn't help that he's cutting back the funding of public universities

Current Trump supporter here, I'm a fucking retard.

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME

I only voted for him because I was tired of feeling belittled by people who are more smart than me. Trump was supposed to really show them, but instead they all make fun oof him and fail to show any respect. I feel like the whole world is disresepcting my Dad, I don't know if I can carry on living like this, guys.

Trump is the individual that David spoke about that will end this reality

Not gonna lie, former Clinton voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump just fuck up the liberals shit. But in all seriousness we have to get this guy the nuclear codes.

I swear I'm not working for a shadowy organization attempting to subvert the foundation of our political system. There is not enought traffic on pol anyway, any form of subversion on this side would have no effect whatsoever.

yeah, I'm actually not meme-ing though. I'm sure there were a lot of Bernie voters who voted Trump for similar reasons. I'm ashamed of Bernie for backing Hillary.

you cant, I would an hero if I were you. ;)

I-is this the only hope left for us true Trump supporters?

wtf i'm now a cruz missile.

Ah, here it is, darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/The_Nameless_King

>Bulgarian gaming intellectual chimps

You are truly an hero

wtf i love bananas now

Not gonna lie, former Churchill voter here. This is rather amusing watching Trump flail and flounder. But in all seriousness we can't let this old bean get the nuclear codes.

Churchill is a good egg, he did not do such a thing as nothing

One man's dread is the other man's bread