Remind me who won the popular vote again?

remind me who won the popular vote again?

shoo shoo slimy limey

nobody

most people didn't vote

15 million illegal mexicans are only popular in mexico

hey where can i sign up to be a shill i'm a poor student

How many were spics? How may were dead? convicted felons? How many cast more than one vote? This is why the popular vote means nothing, Hitlery and her corrupt Dems can cast tones of illegitimate votes because their supporters mostly live in high population cities, therefor they can cast fraudulent votes in the confusion.

Got any proof of that?

No?

Rekt again.

1 like = 1 electoral vote

Oh sweetie, the american people voted. That's not how democracy works darling.

cry me a river hillnigger

The USA is a republic. The popular vote means nothing.
The electoral college is actually designed to protect the minority (small states), and make sure they have a voice in the country.
If the USA was a democracy, the 3-4 most populous states would dominate the election, which is what the founding fathers foresaw, and which is why the US is not a real democracy.

Lol hillary lost

ok but who cares about some inparty elections.... what matters is the final will of all American people, sweetie :)

Both candidates went into the election both knowing that the only way to win the Presidency was via the electoral college, and that the popular vote doesn't mean shit.

Barcelona vs Celtic 2012 - Barcelona had 76% possession, 25 shots and 7 corners.
Celtic had 24% possession, 3 shots and 2 corners.

Celtic won 2-1. Did you see Barcelona complaining, protesting, and making shitty posts on Sup Forums that they won instead?

>drumpf cheats using electoral system invented by slave owning racists
>somehow hillary lost even though the american people voted for her

sure thing drumpfturd

>sweetie
>darling

is this some sort of leftist meme

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Sage and report all garbage threads

Trump voter here... I was against Hillary, but now I see that she won the popular vote and I think that she deserves to be president more that dRUMPF (purposefully lowercase)...

we're just playing on your right wing insecurities about your sexuality, sweetie-pie ;) xD

ahhh, I love running rings around conservadumbs with my superior liberal wit

Trump?

remind me who's president again?

ooohhh yeah keep degrading me baby

i voted trump and have absolutely zero regrets but i love it when you disparage my political opinions like that

I didn't know ray_k drew doujins.

remind yourself that no one gives a fuck about your faggy niggerloving fatass.

Not Obama.

Remind me who is the president again?

is that what that does?

Say it with me
>Madame President

Fuck Hillary is president??? All this time I thought it was trump sitting in the oval office. Kys Bridget's. Saged and reported.

why are ctr memes always so low energy, i don't even want to read this because of how poorly it's made.

If it were by popular vote, Trump would've campaigned differently and won even harder.

you have no taste, you just can't understand this irony level

>Saged and reported.

Typical right winger, censoring things you don't like whilst accusing us progressives of doing it

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
>IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
THESE FAGGOTS POST THE SAME BULLSHIT BAIT EVERY DAY. DON'T RESPOND. GET THE FUCK IN HERE, THIS IS WHAT THEY'RE SLIDING:
Sign the petition to designate Antifa as a domestic terrorist organization. Do NOT let these faggot shills win on Sup Forums.

pic is missing a "CNN" in the corner

reminder that democrats credited Hillary with 6 votes for every actual vote in most Detroit districts and she still lost Michigan.

>electoral collage is cheating

She lost. Like, obviously lost.

no, i understand comic sans and etc are "ebic menes xddd" but it's overdone.

Remind me again who won the presidency?

Yes. It's a parody of people in coastal cities thinking they're more mature and enlightened than the rest of America.

I can no longer tell if it's actual trolling or just satire at this point.

They are though.

Sorry to break it for you, but liberals in the cities produce America's wealth, scientific research and technology. Not Cletus the farmer from Alabama.

You are amazing liberal goddess, you got me I'm converting to a sack o shit liberal parasite.

It's saged because your a loser troll/shill. It's so fucking obvious we can see the stench trails. Why am I even replying? I'm sure you are some skinny jeans wearing faggot that has to go to some shit retail job at 4:00, your life must suck.

Me

Remind me of who's president again?

Oops I replied to myself, now I'm BTFO

Its funny watching Drumpf crash and burn

It's saged because your a loser troll/shill. It's so fucking obvious we can see the stench trails. Why am I even replying? I'm sure you are some skinny jeans wearing faggot that has to go to some shit retail job at 4:00, your life must suck.

>3 million
>now its 5 million
I see where this is going

Not Mad King Cheeto.

I actually do work at a supermarket and my shift starts at 4pm

spooky

why is she so smug after losing so badly?

Remind me whos in the white house right now?

There was a popular vote?

>Ballot stuffed several swing states.
>3 million illegals voted
>1 million dead people voted.

NOPE. Trump won both

Counting or not counting the illegal votes?

It is bait

Remind me who got the triple voting dead illegal immigrant vote again?