When are we going to do something back to antifa?

I think it would be a good idea to start promoting a hashtag to encourage Trump supporters to always conceal carry, especially at events where antifa might show up

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4144360/Anti-Trump-protesters-face-10-years-prison.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just stay away from places they might be. Go work in your rural Trump factory job, and stay out of the cities.

Having CCW not always packing

Dont have too, AntiFa are killing their own party and support

Trump and Sessions have already said they are going to punish the college and arrest those in the riots

>Just stay away from places they might be

so basically give in to their demands? If I want to go to a Trump rally, wouldnt it be better to carry and go rather than fear antifa and not go?

CCW is always a good idea, but has nothing to do with Antifa.. they are nothing more than schoolyard bullies with no power.

>If I want to go to a Trump rally, wouldnt it be better to carry and go rather than fear antifa and not go?

Not if you don't want your teeth kicked in.

SATAAAAAAN

>Not if you don't want your teeth kicked in.

and what if I carry then? sure maybe my lip might be bruised by a skinny antifa but I will have killed 5 of them in response

The only way Antifa gets what they want is if you go after them. They are irrelevant. They exist purely to disrupt Nationalist progress.

Nice try Satan but we aren't falling for your tricks this time. Stand and fight Ameribros.

thats not how it went down in 1933

Hitler gained power once the Browshirts fought back the commies

>Sup Forums unironically believing "if you kill your enemies they win"

>satan comes into Sup Forums and thinks no one will notice
kek wills you to be noticed! DEUS VULT

>hey goyim, those antifa sure are being violent
>when are we going to be violent back to them come on goyim, i paid many shekels to turn the american populace against itself

I'd rather not. It's not like Obama is in office where he paid no mind to this stuff and just let the niggers chimpout to their hearts content. They're tearing themselves apart, don't give them any momentum.

Checked

STAN

Nice try, moloch. Kek is stronger and he suggests to participate in Trump's rallys.

You're honestly just going to have start carrying guns and knives when you're near these protests. It's pretty simple, the police won't help

>99calMkv

99 caliber Mark V?

Sounds like a badass fucking cannon.

this, they're actually being rounded up and being given 10 year long sentences by the authorities now trump is in

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4144360/Anti-Trump-protesters-face-10-years-prison.html

when everyone has to play by civilized rules, you really do win when you get punched, since you are mildly embarassed and your attacker gets locked in a cage with rapists for a decade lmao

Trudeau is righ on this one. They more they chimp out the more they lose

>implying the manlets are tall enough to reach

Everyone on pol should be doing this already

Notice this shit doesn't happen in the south.

Agree

Damn right it doesn't

as simple as this image is, it's pretty brilliant

>satan comes into Sup Forums and thinks no one will notice

id 99calMkv
reverse it ʌʞɯןɐɔ66666666

Letting ANTIFA attack you can only help us as the public will start to sympathize .

"If you kill your enemies they win." -Justin Trudeau

Aren't you Trump supporters supposed to be armed to the teeth? Just kill couple of them in (((self defence))). They are cucks and pussies. They are unable to retaliate.

Fuck you. I'll go wherever I want and if any of those faggoty antifas tries any shit, I have the legal authority in my state to glass them.

>posting Daily Fail fake news
ebin
Out of all the many, many people protesting, a couple dozen hooligans are charged with crimes that POSSIBLY carry a sentence of a decade.

The first step is stop confusing them with liberals.

ANTIFA are far-left extremists and they hate liberals.

Stop with the subversive tactics already. We have power in the government and military.

Don't let a hostile media fool you into thinking we need violent revolution. What are you going to do, overthrow Trump? Stop scaring normies and let him do his job

Happened in California (one of the most antigun states) and on a college campus (where guns are usually only allowed to be stored in someone's car if allowed at all).

I'm pretty sure people are afraid to bring their firearms because it's illegal to do so and apparently would rather go to a milo event with their tail between their legs than risk going to jail and possibly losing their guns rights. All the other events I am kind of confused why no one on the other side will retaliate with violence. These commies only see violence and intimidation as the way. No reasoning with that.

>Aren't you Trump supporters supposed to be armed to the teeth?

If you kill the guys kicking your ass, they win.

Generally you run AWAY from someone who has pulled the pin on a grenade and clutches it to their chest. Just get clear and then enjoy the show.

This. The moderate left is letting itself get buried by the radicals, and these radicals have no legitimate pull beyond throwing tantrums that exclusively damage leftist locations.

>le antifa

Problem is, the people who would fight back the antifa fags avoid. I knew one, the whole 9 yards- effeminate, young, obsessed with low grade memes, with a nice 'good night alt right' profile pic.

Dude is weak and pathetic, and would never in his life actually attack someone who would fight back.

Fight back? We already won!

Discrediting themselves quite nicely. As far as the idea war goes there communist leanings are exposed.