Disillusioned Trump Supporter here, AMA

I lost faith in Daddy Trump, AMA

Why do you shill?

>CTR shill here. I want to deflect from the left self destructing

no. stop making shill threads. it bumps out good threads.

Can you be more specific, what did he do that hurt you?

Former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, it's fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. In all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

kys shill

Im more concerned about jobs than fighting isis. Isis can't get here unless we let them in so i would like to see more focus on jobs.

I understand it's only been like 2 weeks but i don't see how walls and wars can put me back to work.

Not gonna lie former trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

What does Soros' dick taste like?

Kill your self ctr faggot

So you voted for Trump as 6 feral negroes pounded your wife in Canada?

Shill

Not gonna lie, former Syrian here. It's fucking hilarious watching my country crash and burn. In all seriousness tho, we can't let the refugees slay all the white poons.

OUT OF LUCK CTR FUCK
CREW IN LOO

faggot nerd virgins

You must stop this, shill.

Former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, it's fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. In all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Save and repost

It's time for us regretful drumpf supporters to do the right thing next time and vote for a real conservative or democrat! Not a fascist like trump! I feel your feels

how much do they pay you?

It must honestly feel terrible to be so bad at your job.

You musta been proud when you told your fat diabetic mama that you didn't need to work at Applebees anymore (with your African Culture Degree that you only paid $150K for)....

Soros gets such poor return on his money.

Not a Shill I swear, CTR doesn't operate on Sup Forums because of low traffic, subversion here is pointless.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Not gonna lie former trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

Has this ever worked...even once?

It's a bot. Ignore it or report it.

Kek and Sage

We know, shut it down or leave it up its too late

I have a decent job, I live in NYC

MFW this board has a new post ever 0.02 seconds.

MFW this board single handed raised the server costs for gook.

MFW you are full of shit you CREW member.

Not gonna lie former Hillary supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Hilldog crash and burn. But in all seriousness we need to insert large objects into our anuses.

who?

GET OUT SHILL, YOU DISGUST ME!

The point of Daddy Trump is there's nothing to have faith in. He's a literal redpill in human form.

This board, I swear.

>dissenting opinion that I disagree with

SHILL KEK LIBTARD SJW

I wish I could cut your throat or stomp on ur testicles cuz that's the pain I feel everyday when I wake up and realize I voted for Trump

I'm dont even have dissenting opinion, I'm a registered republican and voted for Trump, not sure why all these CTR accusations are clogging my thread.

Not gonna lie, former University professor here. This is fucking hilarious watching Universities crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let the Universities let their crazies loose.

Not gonna lie. Fellow Chinese citizen here. Its hilarious watching Canada crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we cant let them keep Vancouver

At least you changed the file name this time, faggot.

Shareblue

Not gonna lie, current Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump succeed and win. But in all seriousness I'm glad this guy has the nuclear codes.

Not gonna lie, current Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump succeed and win. But in all seriousness I'm glad this guy has the nuclear codes.

Wow you really corrected my BlueBalls, Crew!

Not gonna lie, former Jeb Bush voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Jeb crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Not gonna lie, Czechian here. This is fucking hilarious seeing America BTFO the entire world. But in all seriousness we are being left behind.

wtf im a Hillary missile now
except hillary lost AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA
TRUMP'S WIN WAS THE BEST TROLL EVER TO HAPPEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND

What do those names mean

Look at the traffic influx over the past year and a half. Newfags refuse to lurk, learn site culture, are willingly spoonfeeded, and think Sup Forums, as a whole, is about posting garbage, hipster posts instead of eloquently defending your position.

He's betraying all of us, as a former trump supporter it feels like getting cuckolded by your own daddy

Because your bridge roleplay is obvious as fuck. Go manipulate the normies at reddit, you are wasting your time here..... On second thought... Stay.

Lol

this right here, this board is a joke and no one with half a brain takes it seriously... it's also easier to troll than Sup Forums.

>lol

Former Ron Paul voter here. Not gonna lie, it's fucking hilarious watching FED crash and burn. In all seriousness we can't let these guys buy all the gold.

Why? He's doing literally everything he promised to do.

Whoa master edgelord troll god right there. If this is such a joke, why are you posting?

IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
>IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
THESE FAGGOTS POST THE SAME BULLSHIT BAIT EVERY DAY. DON'T RESPOND. GET THE FUCK IN HERE, THIS IS WHAT THEY'RE SLIDING:
Sign the petition to designate Antifa as a domestic terrorist organization. Do NOT let these faggot shills win on Sup Forums.

(((they)))

(you)

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

we used to have a saying
trolling Sup Forums is like pissing in an ocean of piss
so what does that making "trolling" Sup Forums?

(you)

Oops forgot to save garbage thread.

I feel you brother. I too am totally disillusioned. I swear I'm not being paid to larp

Not gonna lie, former shill here. This is fucking hilarious watching 4channers swallow the bait. But in all seriousness we can't let Sup Forums expose us.

Fuck off, foreign scum. This is my country.

Former Trudeau voter here. Not gonna lie, it's fucking hilarious watching Canada crash and burn. In all seriousness we can't let this guy get the weed.

((((you)))

FUCK YOU DAVID BROCK
YOU ARE A SICK TWISTED PERVERT
SOON, JEFF SESSIONS WILL TAKE YOU, POSDESTA, ALEFANTIS, AND SOROS DOWN
PARTY'S OVER BITCH

(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)

Not gonna lie.. I voted for Hillary. Why? BECAUSE I AM TIRED OF ALL THE DEPLORABLE WHITE TRASH IN THIS COUNTRY.

C A S E
A N D
P O I N T

Threadly reminder that OP is a raging Antifa faggot who loves cock and hates big, natural tiddies, and signing the petition is the last thing he wants you to do.

good meme image, can i save it?

$.5

(((CREW)))

I was a huge Trump supporter until he said that one thing and...

fuck you Brock baby

for doing exactly what he said he would do?

Sage and fuck off you dirty ashy nigger

IT"S CASE IN POINT YOU RETARDED FUCK

remember to sage

I'm not gonna lie, I voted for Drumpf and now I'm a gay heroin addict. Also I am very disappointed in Drumpf's performance. I'm definitely not a shill though.

Former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, it's fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. In all seriousness we can't let this guy get the dragon balls.

>case and point
>and

No

Not gonna lie I fucked a man in the ass and in all seriousness it felt the same as a woman's ass.

I had a few strangers say the same thing to me.
People all over the US are getting more and more disappointed. They thought he would stop being clown but apparently he wont.

NERD VIRGIN

STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO SHILL/BAIT POSTS FAGGOTS

SAGE AND REPORT

i know you are just doing your job but still...

Hey, CREW, what are they paying you? Is it a per post thing, by the (You), or is it more like an hourly thing?

good luck with that!

Right-wing tears are enough- that and the destruction of civilization.

>Former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, it's fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. In all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Should we let him get his hands on the nuclear codes?