SWEDISH HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!

MILITARY MAN SHOOTING UP RESTAURANT IN GOTHENBURG.

>MILITARY CLAD
>FULLY AUTOMATIC RIFLE
>BIG SHITSKIN AREA

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/mbqEO/skjutning-pa-restaurang-i-goteborg-automatvapen-och-militarklader

Other urls found in this thread:

svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/vast/skjutning-pa-restaurang-i-goteborg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Gothenburg_pub_shooting
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pls translate sweedbro

Please be Muslim

>Shoots roof.

Swedish courage.

feels good that other countries are contributing to happenings too.

thanks sweden

can we have it in english?

cannot read snow hieroglyphs

Fuckin savage

Just a scare tactic, he didn't do anything just shot up the ceiling and left. Aka a pussy like the rest of white Sweden.

>GOTHEN(((BURG)))

STATE NEWS

svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/vast/skjutning-pa-restaurang-i-goteborg

They're gonna have to get his wifes bull to talk him down

Can't read these snowrunes, is there not an English stream?

Fuck, not another white male pls

KEK

PRAISE KEK

HE BLESSES US WITH HAPPENINGS

SO MANY HAPPENINGS THIS YEAR.

WE ARE TRULY BLESSED!

PRAISE KEK

Seems to be normal thing over there:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Gothenburg_pub_shooting

My sides

That's where Pewdiepie was born and raised. I learned that.

Uncuck yourself Sweden, we believe in you.

every single day is a happening with Trump, these are just the cherries on top

PRAISE KEK

They're actually called cuck runes

From the little Swedish I know plus my understanding of Germanic languages, a man went into a restaurant in Gotenburg with a mask on and a fully automatic rifle. Something about military.

Read my post, tard. Nothing happened. No one is hurt. No one should care. The reason he is posting Swedish sources is so you ask for a translation.

ARISE SWEDEN, SWEDEN ARISE!

– Ingen är skadad. Ingen är gripen, säger Ulla Brehm, polisens presstalesman i region Väst.

>shot ceiling
>no one hurt

F U C K I N G N O T H I N G

digits for the truth?

dude, we don't want the shooters to be muslim anymore. we now want the shooters to be white. white shooters shooting muslims. when donald trump elected, a sea change occured.

it's time to start escalating.

>shot at the ceiling, no injuries

either a crazy guy or a gangster asking for his money

>You call those snow hieroglyphs

Fake news. Sage.

Definitely white, a mussy would have actually done something instead of larping in military gear.

>Be Swedish
>Get shot

They'll blame Trump and internet trolls for this. Just wait and see.

Fuck yea my town!!!!! So comfy right now

Swedem NO D:

>white

>guns in sweden
I thought this was impossible since they are illegal?

Also, this idiot is going to undo any work that might have been getting done in cuckistan. fucking scum

Just a fake happening. I want a real happening.

You can't even do a happening right.

SWEDEN YES

SAGE
Leftist shill detected, you want retaliation so you can justify escalation.

WE WONT FALL FOR THIS FAGGOT!
Sage.

Great news. Hopefully he dekebab'd the area.

Gang member trying to scare the restaurant owner into paying for a protection racket I suspect

checked and kek'd

can some swede tell me exact what is happening?

>Angered

for real?

Man it looks like he dissappeared on a faggot moped. Probably an immigrant just threatening the restaurant. Seems like no dead, literally nothing

>inb4 we find out in a month or two the gunman's name was mohhamad or allahu akbar was shouted before the attack

How many dead?

hey imam whatcha doin?

>I thought this was impossible since they are illegal?
Misconception. Gun ownership rates are high as fuck for a euro country. They're mostly hunting rifles, shotguns and CZ or glock pistols though, but ~350 I think legal full auto smgs are in civilian ownership

>He went into the resturant and fired at the roof
Ok, so.. a "gangster". Shocking.

Laught so hard my headphones fell off.

Is Breivik's record in danger?

hot damn its about time asweden stepped up!

Kebab removal: ENGAGE

huh had no idea.
good on you sven

allah öckbör, may death be upon muslims

We modern gayfrogwatered scandinavians are slow to anger. But it seems to be brewing.

The eternal swede swine. He makes war he fuels war.

I know this strategy is lefty shilling, all of these posts saying "start carrying, bring weapons" etc. Just look at the guys losing their case for defending themselves against BLM, charged with provoking or something.

HOWEVER having said this, you have no idea how fast Sweden is falling. You never wonder why we only shitpost or cry on here? Our end is nigh unless big changes are brought about.

CHROMIUM TRANSLATION EDITION

Shortly after 18 o'clock opened a masked assailant fire inside a restaurant in Angered.
- He has shot straight up into the ceiling, says Ulla Brehm at Gothenburg police.
According to Aftonbladet the shooter was dressed in military uniforms and armed with automatic weapons.
Police received several alarms about the shootings at a restaurant in Angered center at 18.15 on Thursday.
According to data Aftonbladet has an assailant dressed in military uniforms opened fire and shot with an automatic weapon at the ceiling.
Police confirmed that a masked man dressed in military including colored pants have shot up in the roof of the restaurant.
- We have people who are shocked, but I do not know how many people were inside the restaurant, says Ulla Brehm in Aftonbladet TV.
According to police, no person injured in the shooting.
No one should have been injured
According to Aftonbladet information shall not be damaged even though the restaurant was crowded at the time of the incident.
- We have had an ambulance there but it is currently off-picked, says Jack Söderberg, Regional Production Manager at SOS Alarm.
The offender must, as reported by witnesses to have fled from the scene on a motorcycle.
police confirms
Police Crimean-call confirm, however, the event in general.
- It has happened very recently, but it is the regional command center that has information about what has happened, says Andreas Odén the police.
The event is titled as unlawful threats.

google translate:

>He has shot straight up into the ceiling, says Ulla Brehm at Gothenburg police.

>Is Breivik's record in danger?
Not even close. 0 confirmed kills.

Guy walks into a bar, shoots in the roof, wore military pants, everything happened in immigrant area. Most likely Syrian. No victims, just holes in the roof. average day over there.

Fucking kek

>He has shot straight up

ok bye delete this thread

You're a savage, sir. I like it.

>We have people who are shocked

>automatic weapon
likely semiauto, because noguns are retarded

>shot into the air
>no injuries
fucking gay

Sweden fails expectations again.

Samhyde.jpg

>colored pants have shot up in the roof of the restaurant.

The roof had it coming... One time I saw one of those bastads on fire, and Antifa crowd was nearby chanting that they did not need any water and to just let the mother fucker burn.

/O U R G U Y/

Fucking incompetent Swedes.

>According to police, no person injured in the shooting.

Well that was a waste of everyone's time.

I'm really fucking scared I've been attending prayer at my local mosque out of curiosity I seriously hope you chucklefucks to come and shoot me

This is true. When I was visiting a friend in Kalleboda I was surprised he had more rifles than me. The hunting laws are actually pretty lax too. The license was only like 30 dollars or so

>skjutning-pa-restaurang-i-goteborg-automatvapen-och-militarklader

This might as well be in English
>Shooting in restaurant in goteborg automatic weapon and military clothing.

If you live in the right municipality and have their trust (probably means having hunted or competed for a few years) you can get licenses for .50 cal rifles even.

Our gun culture is extremely quiet compared to America though. Basically all exposure to it an average person gets are coworkers that hunt and sell meat plus televised biathlon contests.

>aftonbladet
>afton

?

Austrian "humor", don't even try to wrap your house around it.

AAAFTON

hello achmed

See? I warned you.

yes, OP is being a faggot and so is the shooter

How did you find that funny?

he didn't do anything just shot up the ceiling and left. Aka a pussy like the rest of white Sweden.

Why the fuck do those fags pretend this is super funny? This "joke" was repeated many times.

from plebbit or imgr

kek

Watch them start saying in a few hours that the shooter was white

first time reddit has seen the joke

>Just look at the guys losing their case for defending themselves against BLM, charged with provoking or something.

They were convicted because they intentionally provoked BLM, there were texts and videos of it.

Same thing happened with another guy in Minnesota who got robbed. He later left his garage door open with enticing items ready to take then shot and killed one robber.

Please speak in english, we can't understand you man

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO MANY HABBEININGS IM SCARED

>implying this won't push the leftist narrative even further
fucking idiots, when will they learn

It's just immigrants shooting immigrants. Nothing of interest.

But how is it even a joke?

That Americans are ignorant?

SWEDEN NO

You have to go back (reddit)