There will be US-China war in 5 years t Bannon

>Bannon: There will be war with China in 5 years
>China gets freedome

Trump is so based. I cant wait for the moment uppity chinese get their collective asses kicked by america. All that shit finally caughts up with you and you get BTFOd...

Small islands cant compete with CVs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7VcqSjXMhbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

globalists are smarter than that

I'd rather someone just shoot Trump and Pence. Not going to war with China over money.

A

i miss jeb
youtube.com/watch?v=7VcqSjXMhbQ

Good, China needs to burn.

>Not going war with the nation which fucks you over in trade, steals jobs and backhands you by hacking and taking corporate secrets

There are ample reasons to go war with China. They cant do fuck if you commit to it

I'm not fighting Trump's wars. He can draft all the elitist fat cats he loves so much, let them shoot a gun for once.

>Hillary is a warmonger!!! She's gonna bring us to WW3!!! Don't vote for her!!!
A couple of months later
>we need to fuck China and every other country in the ass, piss em off good, because we're #1!!!

Why are trumpanzees so dishonest/retarded?
Looks like you guys get your flip flopping views from whatever kikebart shill central or trump says instead of thinking for yourselves

Bannon is going to get himself liquidated by the military.

>he has no secret service detail

China.

Nobody understands China. But I do. I fucking understand China. So listen to me.

In the next 2 minutes, I'm going to red pill the shit out of you about China. I'm gonna open your eyes. I'm gonna give you a motherfucking epiphany.

On my previous thread, some dummy posted that China has a history of never being occupied.

WRONG.

The last dynasty in Chinese history was the Qing Dynasty. It lasted about 300 years. The rulers of the Qing Dynasty were not Chinese. The rulers were a "barbarian" race called the Manchus. This dynasty successfully lasted for 300 years. China was OCCUPIED and ruled by a foreign race for 300 years.

Why? Why did the Chinese kowtow to the barbarians for 300 years?

Answer: Because of the alternative. Because Chinese people are deathly afraid of shit hitting the fan, because every single time shit hits the fan in the Middle Kingdom, tens of millions of Chinese people die of slaughter or hunger. Therefore, the Chinese people are inherently willing to tolerate bullshit from their authoritarian government in order to stave off the inevitable disaster that is the Chinese dynastic change.

Right now, the same thing is happening. China is on the verge of collapse, but Chinese people are tolerating their bullshit government because they're so terrified of the inevitable. But, trust me, there WILL be a dynastic change. It's absolutely inevitable. It's the nature of China to collapse, again and again and again. China has had 83 dynasties in its history. No. Make that 84, including the PRC.

China is a DOMINO, just waiting to fall and trigger a chain reaction of nonstop ass fucking.

This is the future. Be prepared.

>Trump CTR already firing up the shitty stale pasta to shut it down
Lmao, 0.1 trumpcoins have been deposited into your account

>Unironically using trumpanzees
Dad why are you in Mexico

What's wrong with using that descriptor on knuckle dragging warmongers?

>Being a unpatriotic shill
The good of the country is good for you too

Just like being a patriotic shill for Hitler turned out so well for the Germans, amirite?

What if China wins tho?

Trump isnt Hitler though
Also Soviets could have had rolled over Germany anyways, Hitler or no Hitler

The PRC's golden age has already passed. China's collapse is inevitable. But Chinese people are so afraid of the inevitable chaos and suffering that they're willing to prop up the dying beast that is the PRC and are willing to tolerate all the bullshit that their government feeds them in order to prevent China's destiny of collapsing from coming to fruition. Chinese nationalism is like the duct tape that's preventing the shitty broken-down PRC machine from falling apart. China is desperate, but fortunately (for them), the Chinese people are blinded by nationalism.

But it's futile...

Everyone whose specialty lies in China knows that China's time is up. Every political scientist knows that China's time is up. Trump knows it. Putin knows it. Every single foreigner that works or makes money in China knows it. Trust me, I know China, and I know that China's time is up. I know that Chinese people are in for a world of suffering. China is the most predictable country in the entire world. China has one of the longest histories in the world, but its entire history is a repeating cycle, going through the same things, making the same mistakes, again.. and again.. and again.

Those who KNOW, already KNOW.

Why do you think China is being so aggressive in the SCS? Desperation.

Why do you think Japan is militarizing again after more than 70 years? Preparation.

Why do you think the US is installing a missile defense system on the Korean peninsula?

Why do you think Trump is slowly creating a rift between the Russo-Chinese alliance?

Why do you think Trump is targeting China's economy?

China is RIP.

The Chinese people are in for a hundred years of suffering. It's their fate.

the us has never won a war it started

fighting china is pointless as its ruling party has plenty of fanatical supporters

>kept Hitler speeches right next to his bed
I didn't claim he was hitler, he's just trying to be him and failing miserably, I must admit he's far more retarded than him.

>Yes good goy, fight more wars for our, errm your interests. Aren't you a patriot user?
Neocons are traitors to the west.

Patriotism is the last refuge of the failure who has nothing else to be proud of

Save Taiwan

>US has never won a war it started

This is false

Why is Bannon pushing so hard for a war with China?

It's OK Mexico, you're first in line for the skull fucking.

God I sure hope so. Putin will come out of this on top.
The only hope for Western civilization is Russia, Trump never had a chance in hell to be that savior.

'Cos low IQ trumpcucks get hard at the thought of being pitted against a scapegoat with false nationalism

Isn't that why you voted for the guy to begin with?

Exhibit A

He said that before Trump got elected. OP is fake news.

Now war can be prevented, because we will have a good relationship with Russia. And Japan will likely take care of its defense more and more.

No, I voted for him because I didn't want the liberals to take away my video games.

He's an anti-statist that desires the total collapse of the current system, so pitting the two biggest pillars of that old system against one another is the fastest route to weakening the foundations of it.

Correct.

He would also take "great religious war against islam". Either works.

There won't be a war with the US. That would be the dumbest thing they could ever do. A trade war or a proxy war is possible, but not a physical military conflict.

Would an issue arise where we had to blow a boat out of the water to get them to simmer the fuck down? Possible, but it's not going to escalate into War.

Won't happen.

>Trump has given me and every other disgusting weakling or slob on Sup Forums at least 2 years to get into fighting shape for the final conflict between communism and freedom

We started the revolutionary war against you jokers. That one where we threw you the fuck out and you came back a few decades later for a do-over and you got your ass beat again.

Why is China going to collapse? What do you foresee happening? Is there anything that could have stopped it? What will be the result for the US and Japan?

>China collapsing
Shame, Id hate a second recession

I wish for an answer to this question too. What will become of the US and Japan once this collapse comes to be?

Not OP, but I've studied the issue a bit for business purposes.

It's being artificially propped up at the moment through a boat load of government spending and currency manipulation.

A lot of people don't realize that China's competitiveness in the international market is artificial due to this currency manipulation, but also because of massive government subsidies to businesses so that they can offer their products at competitive prices. Its citizens aren't the poor wage slaves that they used to be and are continuously demanding worker's rights, better pay, etc.

Additionally, massive amounts of infrastructure spending to keep construction firms afloat. Check out the "ghost cities" of China for more on that.

Demographics are a huge problem. They didn't realize soon enough that their past "one-child" policy was going to rob them of future tax payers to keep everything going, but that's a longer-term issue that is too late to remedy. They know this.

The US will be OK assuming that we're able to get our most important manufacturing back into the States or move it to another low-cost center partner. Our biggest weak point in this is in the trade of rare metals that power most of our electronics. This is a big concern.

Japan would probably be in a tough spot because there would be a lot of pressure in the immediate region involving Japan, S Korea, N Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and China. It's tough to say what this pressure would look like other than a shit ton of sabre rattling, but if Hong Kong and Taiwan are doing exponentially better than China it's possible that an "official" re-absorbtion back into China proper is possible.

There's a lot more to all of the above, but it's a summary.