In light of all these riots, can any of you fight well?

Haven't heard a single gun shot yet so...

Trained in 2 martial arts (kenpo and jiu jitsu). Yeah, I'm good.

Statiscally yes, but then again I haven't been in an actual fight for over a year

>guns
>in California

BJJ and Boxing Masterrace

Don't be afraid to groin kick or eye gouge, we arent dealing with real people

beat two niggers and one beaner in high school. Got beat up once by an older nig but I got my revenge by sucker punching him in the gut.

Also beat a chink in a sword fight

>averagetrumpsupporter.gif

Here's a redpill:

Getting knocked out is all about genetics (glass jaw etc.) and FYI it is VERY easy to get knocked the fuck out for the average person.

Have fun with that info the next time someone threatens you.

>don't be alone
>don't let an adversary approach within 10 feet without being ready to hit back
>caltrops

Here's your 'you'
And, here's you

Your jab needs work son.

It's all about getting the right angle on the punch.

Don't go for the center face punch. These are the hardest knockouts to get.

Up next would be side of the face easier than the center punch but not quite there.

A hook onto the the chin is the most easy and common way of getting knocked out. The chin being the farthest point from the face (except if you're a Jew) has the most leverage and when punched with a hook will jarr the brain so violently that the body thinks it's having a heart attack. And poof lights out.

yes, former combat arms that is still in good shape here. I would even go 1v3 and feel comfortable judging by the build of the average antifa drone, but they wont even do that, they only 1v15.

I have a .22 rifle, a hunting bow+quiver with razorheads, blast knuckles with fresh batteries, 3 katanas, and a Hylian Shield replica made of hardwood that I can wear on my arm or sling over my back.

My martial arts experiences include my Blue Belt at Tiger ((Shulman's)) Karate and 2 PE credits from applied Tai Chi Quan... Plus watching a lot of kung-fu movies and fighting games.

My defense rating is at least 6/10. I've never been beaten up or knocked out and the last fight I got into was with a 6'2 meathead that ended after a headbutted him in the eyesocket.

The big danger in shit like riots is people not knowing what's going on and getting caught up. I take my son to Berkeley to get Fat Slice and walk telegraph. If we would have randomly went there last night we would have been surrounded by fucking protesters and I'd have to run a few over to get out.

Not much of a fighter, but learn from their examples. Antifa pepper sprayed a few people like little bitches. If cops are allowing this then anyone going to a rally should bring pepper spray for self defense.

Im a pretty big guy (4 u) who can take a few hits. The biggest threat is being ganged up on by 50+ Scrawny manlets with improvised weapons.

i was raised by a wartime marine. From age 5 I was to trained to fight, shoot, archery, wilderness survival, and gun armory, I'm the all around package for SHTF. I'm not much use outside of those situations though.

Yup I know, that's why hooks are THE punch to hurt someone.

Ever notice that straights and jabs don't exactly work against blacks and latinos? Cuz they don't have much of a bridge on their nose hurt? Lol

Those little bitches can pick on dudes that never fought a real fight. Ever.

I would laugh if these punk pussies tried to gang up on an actual vet, people actually trained to kill.

Oh yeah. Everyone on Sup Forums is tougher than a $2 steak.

>Everyone on Sup Forums

Nope, you forgot about the leftist dog shit that browse here too.

Who needs to fight when you can run like speedy gonzales and throw bombs as you do?

fedora lord

Wasn't there a rioter killed in seattle like a week ago?

Snapping of the neck is what knocks you out FYI. If you want to knock them out and potentially kill them, hit them in such a way that you will make their head move and snap their neck back and forth

I think he's still in critical condition, at least that's all they'll update on
Funny they won't release his name

This kraut knows what's up. Only two respectable non-edgelord or 10 year old martial arts. The guy in ops gif would be trounced in a fight by nearly anyone.

Antifa like to fight in large numbers but most of them don't actually fight, they just cheer on their most aggressive members.

That being said, if you find yourself surrounded by antifa, try to catch the most aggressive one and beat him into submission fast and early to deflate their confidence.

Yep hooks will do it, don't forget how useful body shots can be, and for holy shit remember to keep up with your defense and footwork and keep them dang hands up.

It's genetics like it or not. Some people can actually take a punch like Cain Velasquez, and some can't like Amir Khan.

OR just stab them in the belly with a switch blade.

You are a walking meme.

Hit the nail on the head.

Never forget to reset your hands! You send them out and bring 'em right back. But hey I'm betting the people who replied here already know that.

I did 6 years of capoeira. It was the best time.

And I would not want to hurt anyone. All the "martial" arts should be used as a way to be a better human being and not for the reason of fear or anger. A strong body gives you the confidence to just calm and resolve the situation and make the other being cleat that we have the same enemy and should not fight against each other.

Btw

I have been in many severe fight and regret any damage and pain I caused to other no matter the reason.

Might be a minor

Not with their neck snapping around they can't

I have a black belt in shit-posting.

and get stabbed

If I would see a knife I would run for my life.
Knife attacks are statistically more lethal than gun attacks.

The antifa faggots won't leave their liberal hellholes.
I wish to God they would come down here to Cracker Florida and start shit, but they won't.

I'd stand my ground like a motherfucker if they started tearing up my shit, or hurting people.

He was in his 30s

Guy got shot at the Milo thing in Washington a couple weeks back.

he's an IWW faggot and his "comrades" set up a go fund me

>Nope, you forgot about the leftist dog shit that browse here too.

You mean the ones beating LARPing Nazis in the streets?

You haven't heard a single gun shot because they pick their places carefully. If Antifa showed up to riot and attack people in say, anywhere in the state of Texas, armed civilians would gun them down.

If you're right wing and live in one of these liberal cess pools you should absolutely learn to defend yourself to the extent of the law. Or move out of the liberal cess pool.

Shit is gonna get worse. Eventually they will wonder into a red neighborhood and get gunned down, and then the reaction from the hysterical left will be all out war.

Are you talking about the ones LARPing about beat downs?

I've got a few years of experience thank to the turkroaches trying to start up shit every weekend.

But, in all seriousness, i'd rather avoid serious fighting. I don't really know when to stop.

Kimbo had a great jaw though

Probably already said but

If in street fight be extremely dirty. Hit eyes, throat, lower gut and groin. Avoid grappling if there is more than one person.

Learn basic throws and throw defence and basic ground game at the least.

If you don't do any of that, for God's sake, keep your hands up and learn how to throw a proper jab straight.

Am 6'2 210, military, so not overly concerned myself. Canadians, don't think you're immune to this shit, during OWS people got assaulted.

grew up around and went to school with a lot of niggers, thanks busing. niggers are like hyenas. they won't fuck with you if they know you can fight back. they prey on the weak

I'll beat the shit out of any of these poor little rich boys wanting to play revolutionary. I've lived through their "diversity", a diversity that they've never experienced.