So what do jews actually fear?

So what do jews actually fear?

That the goyim will wake up and revolt against the NWO

The samurai

Themselves.

talking about and researching the holocaust?

Losing money.

They don't fear this because the Holocaust actually happened. Fuck off with your anti-semitism.

Being named.

this. The white man saying you cant steal from us any more, you're not allowed in our countries. Go live with niggers if you like them so much.
They samson option.
A real shoah, booty blast israel.
white man rules this star system for the next 1000 years.

The samurai.

this

OY FUCKING VEY

White Christians.

Really, it is their number one goal to destroy Christians.

Being called out as a jew
Losing money
Being ignored
Most importantly racial pride

Pig rain

Auschwitz concentration camp! haha!! am i right guys? :)

did I imply anywhere that it did not happen? I just said discus and research.

It did happen but not to the extent your people make up.

Keep telling that to yourself m8

jews are christians

muh kike on a stick

Truth

bump

bump this thread

Jews fear anything and everything that is natural and healthy.

Ovens

This. Their name is phar...

That instead of comic books, anime figures and internet memes today's youth will some day start caring about starting a family and raising children through traditional Christian values.

Christianity, they're like vampires when it comes to the cross

nothing, jews are crazy, their minds do not work like yours, ingrained within them is the tacit implicit assumption that they will die, they will be found, everything will be in vain.

to be jew is to act against the cosmic sentiment that you are wrong.
thats what makes them slippery and impervious and constant in their multigenerational trickery.

in fact this is my proposed final solution to the jewish menace: give them hope, give them meaning, make them believe in the zion of the stars.

the jew desperatly awaits for hope, christ was a scam, somebody will come to give it to them someday.
(hopefully it will be me sprolololol)

This.

Women freedom.
Women get married another race, Jews game over.

Larger genocides happened in the same century but all we hear is muh jews

And another question that bugs me is "how many jews can you fit in a Volkswagen"?

>not sure if trolling but believes the holohoax or if trolling but doesn't believe the holohoax
Impressive jewing

Jew here can vouch for how programmed we are with this hunted victim mentality. In turn leads to sheer relentlessness and brutality (see Ehud Barak, Menachem Began, Soros, Netanyahu family, Jared Kushner, Kissinger, Rothchilds, Larry Summers, Lloyd Blankfein, Zuckerberg, etc.) because of feeling like you're always backed into a corner for fucking ever. Being a Jew does feel like some cosmic curse and like you fucked up in a past life so God is royally fucking you by having you be born a Jew. It is a cosmic depression that is hard to describe, leads to the neurotic crazy traits you see in Jews like Larry David, Seinfeld, Sarah Silverstein, Jonah Hill, etc. Jews need hope, need to understand that if Israel goes, Jews will actually go totally nuts and Israel is a start for giving them hope and a place.

Nothing. You are inferior

T-the holocaust actually happened goys, believe me

Fake and gay.

100% this.

A talmud that is accurately translated and mass-published by the alt-right.

The Irish.

Source: Miller's Crossing (1990)

.gifs

The Bushido Code

The truth