Lady Gaga press conference

youtube.com/watch?v=g7Qni_u2V5Y

I dunno, some shitty unnecessary press conference with Lady Gaga who will be performing in the Superb Owl halftime show this weekend. I only posted it here because she has a high chance to make some political statement this weekend so it's a little political. In fact, as I'm typing this she just went off on some "no matter what race, religion, sexual orientation, music has the power to unite us and I want to make a moment everyone will remember!"

I'm not a shill nor want to slide the board, I just thought maybe some people might want to get together and listen to this bitch talk about her feelings and maybe pull clues about what she's going to do this weekend. If you don't think this isn't a legitimate Sup Forums thread, just hide and sage it, I agree it's borderline. I just thought maybe among the CTR spam we could have some sort of semi-political thread.

satanic cunt

Oh. It's over now. Sorry about that lads. I just saw it on my jewtube recommendations after I got done watching the Spicer press conference and thought it'd be interesting. Sage, hide, delete.

is there any other country that gives THAT amount of shit to what celebs think on politics?

Indonesia

Lady Gaga, lol, she's transformed now... trying to look like one of us, down to hearth and giving us her pearl of wisdom, and virtue signalling at any occasion, she's irrelevant, a drug addicted, degenerate washed up and forgotten old entertainer.

Gaga is one of them

she looks really good lately desu. hiding that schlong of a nose well

what am i watching here?

Celebrities are the living embodiment of the smug, detached, past-gen ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of the world while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from surface-level complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of changing the world of politics than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into the peak of their careers.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain mass attention for their navel gazing.

Please, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

Gaga hasnt been a thing for a decade

She's in American Normie Story

“Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it.”
― Lady Gaga

Well I guess she had a second tough about it..

>Lady Gaga
literally who

“Do not allow people to dim your shine because they are blinded. Tell them to put on some sunglasses, cuz we were born this way bitch!”
― Lady Gaga

why does every artist I like have to be a leftist cunt REEEEEEEEEEEE DELETE DELETE DELETE

>Lady Gaga press conference

Why?

shut up kike

Spirit cooking maiden .

Marina Abramovic is their high priestess.

“I'm telling you a lie in a vicious effort that you will repeat my lie over and over until it becomes true”
― Lady Gaga

>tfw i like lady gaga
>tfw i voted for president trump
>tfw i hope she doesn't turn it into an anti-trump hit piece

>tfw she probably will

this hurts me, family.

Madonna, who says she likes Lady Gaga, was quoted as saying, “that stupid bitch stole my song.”

Surprisingly, Lady Gaga admitted that she not only stole parts of “Express Yourself” for her song, but she is trying to steal everything about Madonna. “I want to be Madonna, just younger.”

Lady Gaga told WWN, “I’m a songwriter. I’ve written loads of music. Why would I try to put out a song and think I’m getting one over on everybody? Because… I’m retarded! I’m stupid and I do stupid things, get over it!”

Imagine if from a young age you were obsessed with what others thought of you....imagine being 11 and constantly worrying about if others thought you were pretty / skinny enough.

Thats the type of neurosis that the average celeb lives with 24/7. They really should be constantly told on twitter that they are ugly and untalented. They should be ridiculed and insulted at every chance.

A personality that is craven for constant attention of others already is slave and they should be publicly treated like one. They are all disgusting cowards.

She's contractually obligated to be apolitical at the Super Bowl, but I wouldn't be surprised if she does something anyway.

Do you plan on drinking blood and semen during halftime?

Do you think dressing as a Nazi during the Hillary rally the before the election helped Hillary?

What are the odds the quarterback for the winners thanks god, jesus, and donald trump?

But you dimming your shine solves everyone's problems there. Sunglasses just solves 1

Good

It will drive more normies from niggerball.

I love that the NFL is normalizing homosexuality in their sport. First Michael Sam, then two years of Lady Gaga performing.

Fight the patriarchy.

Seriously, how do football fans support this bullshit? Do they claim they only watch the game, a bunch of guys piling on each other, moaning all the time?

>Superb Owl

Out, faggot.

She's so cute.

True. But she's been to their parties. She can never not be with them. They don't let members leave freely.

Who is that fat white man?

I heard they don't care if she goes political.

Super Bowl

I hope something unfortunate happens to her during the eggball half-time show.

The victim will be whoever is watching.

So the NFL picked her for controversy instead of just giving their fans a nice non political relaxing game?

>Lady Gaga press conference
What is going on with this fucking timeline?

Yup! Also bonus points for the team selection basically being a good boys who didn't do nuffin vs. evil white guys that have at least one Trump supporter on their team.

It's a literal black vs. white super bowl.

I shouldn't like Tom Brady or the Pats. The team has been far too good for far too long.

But when you frame it like that and k owing Brady supported Trump I have to root for them.

The whole point of professional sprorts was to give the american negro a platform.

Almost all sports teams are owned by jews and ESPN is always talking about social justice bullshit.

I say this as an NFL fan who is redpilled.

Also John Elway is a Freemason and that is why Denver got rid of Tim Tebow (even though the kid isnt very good anyway, that is a fact)

B-but white blue collar workers are huge sports fans good luck with your rant trap.