Which country to migrate for lax gun laws?

Where the fuck should I go my country doesn't know jack shit about fire arms,I tell my friends about the importance of Firearms,they laugh at me like I am fucking retard.

I went to my city's fire range and saw some dalits shitting on the end of the field with their ass open,they literally occupied half of the field,its a govt field with no members,because the office guy is not present.

Fuck this country,as a Gun enthusiast,it was it only once that i tasted the freedom,my uncle who is a leuitenant col in Indian Army lend me a rifle to fire 10 bullets in open field.

Since then I am on my way to work hard and escape these shithole which is soon going to become a sharia state anyway,a Civil war erupts and there you are alone in your house with a fucking pepper spray for protection.

Where to shift to enjoy linient gun laws POL? Trump has fucked with the policy and now America isn't an option.

PIC Related : My fav is CZ.

Can shoot 10 Mudaslim with those.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r5capbhKlVA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overview_of_gun_laws_by_nation#Comparison
youtube.com/watch?v=cP24KPe5Axw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You have to stay in India because it's the only nation where you can not POO IN LOO

switzerland

I poo in the loo by the way,every one of the Indian you see in Sup Forums will have a loo in his house.

Because the degenerates who shit in road are not enough fortunate for an internet.

We hate these niggers as well,its just that a freaking democracy is bent towards them.

Poo in Loo is simply not in your blood mate.

> We hate these niggers as well,its just that a freaking democracy is bent towards them.

You'll always be one of them Pajeet.

Switzerland is the country with the best gun laws on this planet, getting a resident permit is hard tho

This.

Will they lend me a Gun license while I am living in a Working VISA?

Related video
youtube.com/watch?v=r5capbhKlVA

You dont need a gun license or anything, you buy gun with your (clean) criminal record.
If you are a citizen isn't relevant

*guns

Try somalia.

murika.

Fuck off Canada,keep up with the immigrant and soon you will be getting your streets being used as a fucking toiler,and guess what they will use instead of toiler paper? A fucking LEAF.

you need a residents permit C to buy guns. anybody except yugos and sri lankans and afew other can't touch guns.

New Hampshire

you'll love it mr poo

dude thats fucking racist bro, why prevent certain races from obtaining firearms?

OY VEY!

Czech Republic, Switzerland and Estonia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overview_of_gun_laws_by_nation#Comparison

I know how you feel user i love guns too, and i'm living in a cuck country as well.
People here just do't get it they are cucked to the core.

>t. Swiss guy banned from Switzerland who has to work in a low wage high tax country like Germany as a punishment
Swiss gun laws are total bullshit, you can't even get a carrying permit there.
Try Czech Republic, Northern Ireland or Estonia.

#NotAllYugosAndSriLankans

>NEEDS MORE ENRICHMENT!
>NEEDS DIVERSITY!
>TOO PRIVILEDGED!

NAZI!!!!!!

Any fast way to be an American? My sister waited 10 years for Citizenship.

jelly knödel detected

And how hard is it to get a C permit?

because they used to smuggle guns back to their civil war torn shitholes.

I would be jelly if I didn't know for a fact that Switzerland ist just memes, and your gun laws are the biggest meme of all.

>I poo in the loo by the way,every one of the Indian you see in Sup Forums will have a loo in his house.
Did you just...fall for that meme and are...actually CLARIFYING that you poo in the loo?!

Fucking kys, madarchod

you need a job

t. VdB.

of course, you're gun laws are totally cool that's why you can't buy ak's and certain other guns in australia, right knödelboy?

>Argentina
>White

phillipines maybe. get a pinay wife and you're in like flinn

>t. unironically electing Queen Merkel for her fourth term because the Tagesschau said Afd are morons

India has 500 million people who live without indoor plumbing. It's a meme, but it's also a living, breathing, street shitting thing.

>you're gun laws
No, I'm not.

stop acting like you're from a relevant country. also, prepare for muttis gun laws being implemented this year and lose all your guns.

Oh crap!!

Be smug about not being in the EU when you are able to buy a Swiss made light bulb.
You are easily the biggest cucks in Europe, whoring yourself out to your EU masters to make some shekels.

>being this jealous

Why should we care where our light bulbs come from? We're the richest country we don't care which plebs produce the light bulbs for us. Austrian degenerate, German degenerate, Albanian degenerate, it's all the same.

can sikhs carry swords in India?

uhhhhhhh look the knödelboy gets mad. don't you have to work at the skilift tomorrow? you gotta earn shekels to pay for the greeks after all. btw, why are you so mad and jelly, did you try to work in glorious switzerland and we kicked you out because you're lazy?

Are you one of these hard core left SJW who think capital letters are oppression, or just French?

Small daggers yeah

Not an argument

>low wage high tax country
>comming from austria

The swiss are the ultimate ligtbulb jews. Conspiring to shorten lightbulb lifespans and increase power consumption since the early 1900s

lol what a faggot you are. i'm surprised, usually australians are pretty cool guys but you're probably a squipi who lives in australia right? is your name fikrit by any chance?

Have a valuable skill that's in demand and know English
That's all I know

Assuming you are not left, I think your name is Jamal and you are a nigger.
Switzerland would be better off if they just walled the French part and put a nuke there.

You're lucky, man. At least you have the freedom to poo in the street.
I would love to get away with pooing anywhere I please

you're cute fikrit,

Second this

only burgers, czechs and lawless places in africa/mohamedanland allow carry
ownership is possible pretty much everywhere with varying limitations regarding firearms classification, posession, storage and use
note that non-citizens are exempt from citizen rights so you'd need that in order to enjoy local rights
it's may-issue in CH

I feel your pain.
I could go and say
>gas the kikes race war now
in the company of people i barely know and the worst i'd get is
>haha user, isn't that taking it a little too far?,
but if i ever mention that i think gun ownership shouldn't be considered a privilege, people, even close friends look at me like i'm about to shoot up a kindergarten.

We were even taught that the 'state's monopoly on exercising violence' is a good thing and it's necessary for a stable society.
I blame commies, that's where we got this 'anything i do not partake in should be banned' attitude.

Post LOO sisterfucker.

Burgers don't allow carrying in areas where it would be necessary (e.g. Chicago).
Czech Republic, Estonia and Northern Ireland are your best bet for a shall issue CC permit.

I have no idea
None at all.

In punjab they have farms n guns

>one does not simply may may
Take my upboat damn you!

Marry an American land whale. Fat women need love too.

it's shall issue curwa.

EPIC MEME

I meant for carry, forgot to add that

inb4 b... but Swiss can carry their rifles, just without ammo :^)

fucking kek

when will /r/The_Donald leave?

I can transport firearms as well regardless what kind of permit I have but what's the use if they ain't cocked, locked and ready to rock

you need to go back

XD

Just go to Japan and breed away your Pajeet genes and do the world a favor.

leave

Happy cake day!!!1111!!! :D :D :D

We are not Austria where you need to carry a rifle when you leave your mud house

faggot

Did you mean to say australia?

ayyy lmao

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

For a group that stresses the importance of assimilation you /r/The_Donald fags have not even tried to assimilate here.

For a serious answer: US has most lax gun laws depending on state.

Avoid California, New Jersy, New York, and Maryland

Avoid Connecticut too.
How new are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=cP24KPe5Axw

It has been almost three months since Trump won.
You reddit faggots need to get out now.

I laughed at this harder than I should have lel XD :D

When did you suck your first dick user?

Somalia

reddit get off my board reeeeeeeeee

>people are unironically using reddit memes
I hate to admit it but this board really is dead.

wew lad

This is what happens when you use this place to irl promote serious movements.
/r/The_Donald is staying for good it seems and Sup Forums is kil

He won't get a gun here a a poo in loo. I doubt they will even let him in the country.