Czech Republic has a black news anchor

Why a 99% white country has a black news anchor? I'm not kidding. This guy works for the most watched TV network in the country, NOVA tv

Wtf I thought Czech Republic was a right wing nationalist country? This is so degenerate

novaplus.nova.cz/porad/televizni-noviny/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWExzrFHcp0
freeglobe.parlamentnilisty.cz/Articles/1386-karel-gott-beh-sveta-ridi-iluminati-loze-a-mysticko-okultni-organizace.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ok this is from one of the most read newspapers. Why are blacks idolized? Wtf can someone explain

Blacked

Prime-time slot.

Looks Italian, to be honest.

>This is considered black in Knedlikstan
kek
he is just tanned

Looks like a normal Czech to me. They are quite diverse too. Range from white goddesses to gypsy manlets.

>Why are blacks idolized?

Take a guess. Maybe czech women like black men?

This is a multi-racial, multicultural world now

Thankfully you racist fascists won't breed on your ignorance

Probably just a Greek that got lost.

(((n[j]ews)))

They both look like light skinned niggers desu, maybe i'm just used to murican media.

>88

what did Kek mean by this

>you'll never have black guy telling you about video games for PC which you'll never be able to afford
youtube.com/watch?v=VWExzrFHcp0

It's not like anybody gives a fuck in here. Not having neither SJW nor Alt-righters just mean this stuff happens over time. The chance is small but even if you don't hire for diversity in a 99% white country you still get black people in media.

is your media politicaly correct? what about your government?

And btw 77 praise kek.

Our media and our county does not give a FUCK.
Get it, the only thing we give a damn about is corruption.

I'd say this is one of the few places where common sense still aplies. The only problem is that we are piss poor.

Be grateful. We're poorer than you. Also no cute white boys

How much of your currency makes a dollar?

>I'd say this is one of the few places where common sense still aplies
Sounds like you wouldn't mind a little enrichment

not yet. but jews are pushing it hard. as hard as they can, they know it's an entry barrier to all the kikery. and that black dude is there for like 15 years already. not a shill. i think name is ren corranteng.. not sure.

The 13 words

this dark-ish man has father from ghana and czech mom (inb4 BLACKED).

He first became weather man, and later (when he became moderately known character) became main news anchor.
He first appeared on tv in one of the first (if not first) privately owned TV station. Before then we only had post commie state TV.

Whatever was the reason to pick him, that private TV owner knew very well how to make a good bussiness and for some reason hired this chocolate gentleman. Since then, he became a stable person of czech TV persona and celebrity stage.

dude, have you read about karel's got illuminaty stuff? what the fuck's going on?

freeglobe.parlamentnilisty.cz/Articles/1386-karel-gott-beh-sveta-ridi-iluminati-loze-a-mysticko-okultni-organizace.aspx

i'm in literally 5 shakes now.

>Cernoch
I love those little differences between slavic languages
Here "czarnuch" is the equivalent of "nigger", it would never be used on 'respectable' news outlet
Whats your more offensive word for them czechbros?

They should learn from Italy and see what a problem african migration is.

Holy shit. He is literally quoting the story of "Eternal Jew" film. When did he swallow so many redpills? Was it the chemo? or does he see his life is about to end so he isnt affraid to tell the truth anymore?

They're naive. Niggers are exotic to them.

Bro have you ever heard about spain and their negro meaning black. That's real stuff. A spanish guy would not be able to buy any clothes in America without being called a racist.

Negr

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol

Negr or černý are the two I can think of.

karel fucking gott. the love of all germany speaks about illuminati. i cannot literally believe this day have come. the fuck. i do believe that this is it. this is the end.

Černá huba zajebaná.

That's pretty racist I'd say

Also the picture of the news you posted relates to czechian affair "niggergate."

One day german supermarket chain Lidl printed some leaflets where they show discounted products. The problem was there were also some clothes, and very dark negro served there as a model. Apparently some raycist disliked it and made an affair out of it, media blew it over as a horrid racist attack, and normal people memed it on the facebook.

Why do you care?

Why is it degenerate?

Whatever he meant by it, it will never appear in the main stream media here. Karel is too much of a persona here to be discredited by simple TV barrage, so they will keep things like this under the lid

Daily reminder that Sepultura's vocalist Derrik Green lives in Prague and he is married with a Czech woman.
Ps: I miss Big Sister brothel...

>not wanting based black people in your country
wew lads you nuts or something? pic rel is one of news anchor ladies here - my dick gets diamonds every time I see her

ah yes the "olympics children" raised by single moms.

yeah, jew media exposing jews.