How many of you are coders?

How many of you are coders?

void main void

t.oldfag

CompSci student. Can someone please tell me why companies refuse to give me an internship, but bend over backwards for Pajeet and Chong to work for them? I've talked with these kinds of people. They don't even know how to create a binary search function nor do they know what Linux is. Is this blatant discrimination against Americans?

Weev looks like a faggot

int main (void)

t.older fag

I program professionally. Mostly Python/C/Java.

They're targeting those H1B visas early, I see.

I used to be but then I opted out of the meme and changed my major to Math and Physical Sciences.

jakie masz wykształcenie?

studying business informatics.

Because you're not good enough you fucking idiot. You're just a Pajeet who needs to get paid more.

Yeah still developing that Web app that's gonna make me rich.

Drugi rok magisterki. Studiuję za granicą.

Not
>public static void main(void)

Total amateur hour in here.

I am, and my productivity has decreased since i met Sup Forums also I started boxing and lifting. I used to work as manager of a club, so i'm not a beta like you.

Lol a jew with a swashtika tattoo, the irony

I

>coder

I'm a programmer if that's what you're asking

please

>int main (int argc, char *argv[])

weev should be curb-stomped

#include

int main(){
printf("OP is a fag\n");
return 0;
}

>please tell me why companies refuse to give me an internship
Because people like me sniff you out and make you dont get hired, or when you do its a short lived job at best. There is a certain air a 4channer has around them that I can feel. Even more so if they come right out and try to red pill me in private. I think its best if you guys stick to coal mining so you die of black lung or something.

Nice command line arguments ma nizzle

i get paid anyway kek. You mad whitebois?

I work for a start up in the R&D department. My CEO likes to party and order call girls for our "needs".

Push esp
Call 09993
Return ecx

Output: OP Id a faggot.

Fuck you (Hola Mundo!)

Havnt done it since like '96.

The only sniffing you people do is c grade drugs like Mkat and bell sniffing. You boys sure love bellsniffing

sorry ameri-bro but the reason they won't hire you is probably because you're too qualified. companies will no hire someone if they're probably going to leave the second they're done training.

>coders
>coding
If a programmer is a coder, then a writer must be a worder. "Coding" isn't a word used by anyone who knows how to program anything. It's how we in the computer science community can tell whether or not someone knows what they are talking about. I hire people professionally for a multinational pharmaceutical company, when I hear the word "coding" being used in a job interview, I know not to hire that person. It's a practice that is held in many businesses all over the US and UK. Using the words "coder" or "coding" proves to anyone who knows about computer science that you know absolutely nothing.

I'm an environment artist at a triple A studio. I shall say no more.

I'm very private in that I don't discuss politics brazenly but make it well known i'm no cuckboi and made very, VERY good like-minded friends who are far and few between in this disgustingly liberal industry. Pajeets can't learn art "by rote" otherwise we'd be having the same problems as the tech industry.

And this is why nobody codes x86 assembly. It is absolutely hideous. C master race here.

>>public static void main(void)
>Total amateur hour in here.

t.oldfag

beautiful spagetti

no comments

compiles and runs in 64K

Vs

Your shite.

Look, rottie, they think they are coders.

programmer for 16 yrs, mainly security / pentesting now

You're probably not getting hired because you're a snot nosed know-it-all.

>I think its best if you guys stick to coal mining so you die of black lung or somethin
Nah, he'll just stay unemployed and use YOUR money to get electronic junk to fulfill void in his soul

Decent understanding, but I wouldn't like it as a job, it's somewhat boring. Pure mathematical logic and TCS is so much more interesting.

>says assembly is shit
>thinks he is good at C
>probably couldn't debug his program by looking at dissembled exe
lol baby's first hello world

h1b abuse

c#,c++ and php, but nothing network related, just doing simple maths on variables to access database shite.

I belong to the vape nash brosh.

I love that idea actually.

>int main (void)
that void is wrong you dumb newfag.

me

??????

I'm sure that the h1b abuse in the best country of the world is a paradise in comparison to a job in Russia.

I'm a programmer if that's what you mean

I don't know if coding an intranet with html, css, php & sql counts but it was a fun experience. I picked up what I could through snippets and w3schools tutorials on some downtime over the course of 6 months and it turned out pretty good. Saved the company a ton of cash and we ditched a bunch of 3rd party software. Got a nice fat bonus too.

H1b visa is your answer. How else is Schlomo going to extract another 2.7 mil this year plus stock options?

Yes, I am a hardcore Python programmer. Cfags and Perlfag GTFO. PHP and Python coders only plz.

When your programming language is just right

>not if __name__ == "__main__":
plebs, all of you

hello

Lol, why would you waste 16 years programming if you were just going to go into pentesting? Why would you need to know how to program in order to use a set of pre-existing software tools?

tart //:

what do you make with the python??

Licencjat na MIMie? Jeśli nie to muszę Cie zmartwić chłopcze ale nie jesteś programistą tylko słabym żartem.

it's called getting old. after two burnouts i'm happy doing only sec

I'm an electrical engineering student but the only thing I've really done is MATLAB and some C++. What languages should I learn and focus on to be a successful engineering/programmer? I always focused on hardware and want to work more with that, but I realize I should probably attempt to master some kinds of programming languages too.

malloc dude

I am learning C in my spare time.
I'll probably do Java after that.

Sfunny, I'm a development manager I look for shit like that, part of the 'culture fit' portion of the interview process is just shooting the shit over coffee to gauge personality. I have a pepe mug at work, they know who it is they get an extra tick on the list. I don't want a bunch of cunts and numales I can't banter with working with me

>are coders
Kindness Evokes Kindness... Peace One Love

What to expect working a helpdesk?
No technical training but I might get a job or go back to school for CS

I'm very skilled in the use of CMD. I even hacked the atoms once.

Physics grad here and MATLAB and C++ are ubiquitous so I'd stick with those for now.

I have a web design service here.

Not the greatest at coding though

SpaceProgram var = ( country!=poland ) ? country.spaceProgram : null;

Same here, I thought about going deeper into C++.
Simulating circuits and creating PCB's in Altium(or other spice like environment ) is nice, also working with mask sets is very interesting but unfortunately marketplace in my country favor programmers so it is good to have usable knowledge in that field.

Teaching myself web development right now. I hear freelance web developers can make mad money

I used to be a programmer
Now I'm a system engineer
I oversee a few vlads from Bulgaria
They're garbage programmers but they cost literally 1/20 of a dutch programmer

anyone want to make me a gmod gamemode with lua ill make models

Rust

It's because your dyslexia and retardation are visible from the opening lines of your CV and no one likes a retarded butthurt faggot.

>I have no idea how to C

do it

Are you sure you're not just a sperg

Yep, up to $2000 per website, if you can manage to get a couple similar jobs you can create a single website, change its appearance and ship the same 10 hours of work to 5 different people, making mad profits.

The only downside is that web development is the most mind numbing type of development there is. I cant fucking stand it.

So is every other stem fag

I program dangerous things.

Web dev market is now oversaturated by NEETs and Pajeets, good job

hey Sup Forums have you done you SICP today?

$(".void") and fuck you all.

Also coder.

Really just doing it as a hobby. If I can make money off it, all the better

kek
>jquery

Don't fall for the CS meme

Any graphics programmers here? I just graduated and took a small time job making 50k/yr.

I love the job and all, and it keeps my mind ticking. I keep getting told that I'll eventually make 6 figures but I'm kinda losing hope. When does that happen?

Inspect element

I hope you don't plan on doing freelancing, user.

move.w #00ff00, dff180

>jquery
>programmer

pick 1 faggo

DON"T TREAD ON ME

2 l8 m8

>When does that happen?
When you either climb so high in your current company that you make so much (unlikely) or get hired by someone like Google in Silicon Valley.

How big is your company and what state do you live in?

Pajeets will soon become a souvenir for Amerifags tho.

Any big tech company people from Silicon Valley here? I'm an EE and Physicist looking to change from defense contracting in Alabama to consumer tech. How do? I guess I didn't fall for the CS meme.

Also, I'm turning pol into my personal blog, and you can't stop me.

Like CG ?

My question is pretty broad, but I'm really just looking for little pieces of advice or "it worked for me" statements.

Young user here, about to finish my associates. I didn't do anything but play sports during my highschool years, is it still too late to learn how to program? From what I've read people already a few years below me are way ahead of the game so I'm not even sure if it'd be worth the effort to learn.

Company's small. I live in Cali. I took the job because I was a dumbass who didn't do any personal projects during college. Been working for 4 months now tho, slowly building up my portfolio on the side. I'm also surprised that I've learned so much during work than the past 6 years I had in college.

Is there any "normal" worker making 100k at your company? If not they're just saying this to make you stay, empty words really.

If you have the skills go to stuff like career fairs, contact old classmates etc, to somehow get your foot into the door of the big companies.

Kys canadafag