AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TOP KEK

The Fourth Empire strikes back!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/5rotmv/he_institutes_a_muslim_ban_he_takes_jews_out_of/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Open up the images in a new window and click the magnifying glass icon to see better.

epic win

Edit: Wow....bump XD? Thank you kind stranger for the bump!

....?

top kek
moar

See my first comment, about opening it up in a new window and clicking the magnifying glass.

?

We need to create a bunch of reddit accounts, upote each other to gain karma in order to bypass the 8 minute wait time for new accounts.

We then upvote each other's innocuous comments and edit them when visibility is high.

MAXIMU KEKS WILL ENSUE.

Open the image up in a new window. Right click, hit open in new tab, then magnify it.

>we

hello CTR 2.0

the first one doesnt make sense its about gerrymandering

We are trying to trigger ppl, not make much sense. We redpill ppl on Sup Forums, but we have fun time on Reddit, making Reddit garbage in the process.

whoever is posting is acting like a senior / 50 year old trying to explain you need to magnify the picture.

it's obviously some idiot who is foreign to the digital world and trying to pretend to fit in.

What is wrong with my idea?

ALso,

reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/5rotmv/he_institutes_a_muslim_ban_he_takes_jews_out_of/

upvote the "AGAINST_HATE_SPRECHE" guy. That is me.

I will edit when time is ripe.

dont wait and hope the thread reaches the top. post on things that are already on the front page. way better strategy

you're clearly an idiot that needs to lurk more before you post here.

like how autists are blatantly incapable of social intelligence, you're very visibly foreign here.

But if they are on the front page.....our comments will be too new to be visible.

Go to rising instead. Rising is the best strategy.

Oh shut the fuck up already.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

you don't fit in here, you don't belong here.

you have zero understanding of how "here" works.

suggest asking your supervisor for a course on how to understand e-culture properly before you take on assignments like this

This is actually pretty smart. I've always wondered if there was a way to get around the upvote system.

I was here since /new/. You are the shill.

The person accusing everybody of being a shill is always the shill. He/she/it does nothing but to derail the conversation.

Nice proxy, faggot.

very few people go back to read something, once a certain time has passed, a post loses votes and becomes invisible.

posts loses potential to be read the more time that passes, if you get 2000 votes then catfish your post, it's 100% pointless.

it's all about TIME, which in the digital world flies very fast.
this idea is retarded, and whoever have come up with it is retarded and clearly a tech-illiterate

following a script when posting doesn't really benefit you here, even if this thread gets bumped to the "front page".

you're irrelevant because you don't fit in here.

I don't understand

threads stay on the front for a few hours at a time so if you time it right you can get lots of views on an edited comment, ive had posts get dozens of replies for hours straight

>old fag
>doesn't even know what a raid is

Ya OK buddy

he clearly doesn't know of the autistic prowess of text analysis

some people just don't realize how alien they are trying to forcibly "fit in"

>canada
>white

Post nonsense in library of Babel sub for upvotes. It is where the gangstalking intelligence ops upvote eachother.

but had a good idea for subversion

your /new/ is showing

eres peruano? no puede ser...... por que estas aqui?

>everyone uses the same browser as me