DONT INVADE MY SAFESPACE

>fat dyke in reflection
>"OH MAH GAWRD NEO NAZIS IS GETTING IN MY SHITTY STATE SCOOL!1 MAKE THIS BIG!"

But yeah why do millenial libcucks get so triggered by patriotism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t-klQ-kpq98
youtube.com/watch?v=YWnHOJc-rfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus she's huge

>Lives in Dallas

Neat. I wish I can join but I'm only honorary aryan. I was worried this city was becoming too liberal.

It really is unfortunate

All the major cities in Texas are liberal fuckholes

i dont get why he is asking to "make this big"

does he want to pull normies to the left side by showing them a picture of a poster?

liberal thoughtcrimes are srs bsnns

I could also complain about all the antifa stickers in my city and the graffitis.

You know why I won't do it? Because these people would burn down my house for this. Fucking fascist pigs.

youtube.com/watch?v=t-klQ-kpq98

Holy crap, I go to school there. I thought we were safe from this kind of stuff.

so much for the texas guy talking shit.

I'll finally admit it. I didn't like Trump because I thought we should be making compromises across the aisle...

This is the last straw, I admit it, liberals are fucking stupid and deserve to keep losing.

Trump just got a new fan.

?

Looking at the page now, people are devouring this cunt on twitter

I love it

The white suburbs are still alright

I'd join if I wasn't black.

safe? from posters and stickers?

this is really my problem with the alt right. I agree with alot of their viewpoints except for the idea that the US is a white nation. I mean shit 10% of Continental Army was black.

For you, my daughter.

how is this neo nazi though?
???

Nigger, the alt-right is literally a less racist version of far-right ideas. You are reddit and you don't even know it

I guess. Never been there though. If I turned reddit then it was on on Sup Forums.

They're barely less racist. I would like to stay in the country that has housed my family since the mid-nineteenth century.

Wow, that's literally worse than rioting and killing people because you disagree with them.

>implying a liberal doesn't take fee-fee violence just as hard as physical assault

They're fragile

whats wrong with nationalism

>libtards on twitter use this as their profile pictures

Why do they feel the need to use pop culture references so much?

Its all they have left

>people would assault and attempt to murder us for our beliefs
>so we did the same back

How is that even an argument?

It's a joke you fucking idiot. Use violence against one group long enough and they'll retaliate. But taken to an extreme to illustrate something funny.

You reap what you sew

youtube.com/watch?v=YWnHOJc-rfs

>want secure borders
>literally hitler

wew.

Wtf I love trump now!

Disgusting