Tfw you just want to live your life and go to work every day and mind your own business but you're identifying with...

>tfw you just want to live your life and go to work every day and mind your own business but you're identifying with white nationalism more and more because people keep telling you that you're worse than the devil because you're white

Die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain

You're white and live in America. You have absolutely nothing to be complaining about you privilege little whiny faggot.

This

Maybe if ya had sex once in a while ya wouldn't be so bored lil guy

but im not either one of those things

>racist
>Not a villain

NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF!

>110684804
daily reminder that CTR uses leaf proxies

gas yourselves faggots

The good news is your opponents are all inept.

Leafs need to be rangebanned. This thread is evidence.

Is there an office full of people somewhere in leafland that go out of their way to bombard threads at the same time?

That's just not true

sex is gay

I find it funny that you although right kiddies are 99% of the time:

Virgins
Unemployed
Overweight
Manlets

Spoken like a true drumpfkin supporter

fuck off dent, he's just a normal guy. if anything, the SJWs have lived to see themselves become the villain

NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF!

>"I-I'm not a s-shill guys t-trust me!"

kys

Actually, only sex with women is gay

>a fucking leaf
you're probably not a leaf though, just shitposting
either way, here's your (You)

well yea

i mean what other kind of sex would there be

It's from the comfort of their US home.

You alt-right kiddies are so pathetic

Where do you think they came from? It was from the left's stupidity that the movement was born. Cause and effect.

When will leafs be banned reeeeeeeee

That's extremely touchy because that's the same logic that is what allows people to hate us endlessly. Because we are white men we can be racially profiled and have no right to complain. That's literally the entire point, and it's fucking dogshit.

I know that fucking feel, OP.

Time was, all I wanted to do was smoke weed and live an easy, quiet life. No passion, no opinions, just a dumb stoner doing nothing.

This constant, constant flow of violence and vitriol has truly revitalized me. I am full of passion, full of power and energy. I want to leap up and argue! Debate! All of it!

And it is all thanks to liberal persecution.

They make their own enemies and they certainly made me one.

>tfw anti-racists are making people racist

You white boys have never faced anything challenging in your lives. You are sheltered whiny egotistical suburban kids living in your own little bubbles. You deserve everything you get tbch.

>62k every 2 weeks
WHAT THE FUCK

As a white cis-male you should check your privilege and help those who weren't fortunate enough to be born with a certain skin colour and genitalia.

You're incorrect and on the wrong side of history.

This is literally me. My co worker asked me if it was ok to punch a Nazi the other day. He was all for it, I told him to replace the words 'punch' with 'hang' and 'nazi' with 'nigger', and asked him if it was still ok. I saw the wheels turning in his brain

I used to be quite liberal on a lot of things until this election

Sorry lil guy but history repeats itself and remember that nazis NEVER win. YOU are on the wrong side.

You don't know what nazis are. Shia Lebouf acted like a nazi when he assaulted one of his own during that hilarious real life shitposting event. He attacked someone for mocking him and disagreeing with his worldview. That is the very essence of a nazi. Falling back on violence.
Fuck off, don't waste my time again.

All these leftist fags do is draw the day of the rope nearer with their nonsense

>tfw we did it for free and still won

You are a white supremacist and in the end will lose just like every other white supremacy group. Fact.

>Believing that people should be persecuted for being white and American.

Too bad you can't contribute to society, so you have to pull others down with you. Hopefully you grow up, do your work, and be a member of society one day.

Stay strong, bro. A lot of us are in the same boat, that is why Trump is our President now. Plenty of Americans feel the same way, they just stay quiet so liberals don't firebomb our houses. It's a sad thing that's happened to our country and I hope for Martial Law soon. Our Military stands with Trump, and so do we.

I definitely have become way more radicalized over the past year or so after watching the left go full brown shirt crazy. There's a storm coming in this country and I intend to be on the right side of history

Stop projecting altright kiddies. I have job pay taxes and am more productive than you. You degenerates whine on this gay anime image board about how Jamal fucked your crush. Kys SEETHING alt-right beta.

I know that feel
>Like to keep to myself
>Not really interested in politics, much less identity politics
>Everyone bitching at white men, saying that they're the cause for all the world's suffering
>Start surfing Sup Forums more
>Happier and happier that Donald Trump won, if only to spite these bitches
>Stopped giving a shit about other people's problems, especially minorities and women
>Still not vocal about politics, still don't care too much, too caught up in my own little world

I'm the worst. I know I've got it good, but I really just like seeing people who hate me suffer. I think it's a very basic human instinct. Pettiness?

Nice phonepost auto correct, antifa! What model are you using?

>You white boys have never faced anything challenging in your lives. You are sheltered whiny egotistical suburban kids living in your own little bubbles. You deserve everything you get tbch

So we should be racially discriminated against because of that? You need to simmer down.

You will now suffer for your evil ancestors wrong doings whiteboard.

Don't like it? Ya should stop being racist than.

Who calls you the devil? Fucking no one. No one gives a shit if you're white. Just live your live you fucking faggot

Do you just enjoy getting riled up by people you have nothing in common with? Do you stick around for the paycheck?

I only hang out with white-washed black people, in a good neighborhood. No jamals, that's only in Canada.

I hope you stick around though, judging by your text it seems like you are upset, and that's always a funny thing to watch.

Niggers were sold into slavery by their own ancestors.

Many, many whites and asians were enslaved all over the world.

Only the nigger is still crying and throwing tantrums about it to this day.

>reblog
oh no

a reminder the blacks sold each other to the white man.
stop acting like whites are only evil
also look up the barbary slave trade
and the Islamic slave trade

You're a pathetic, delusional whiny faggot.

You'll fit right in with the rest of Sup Forums

>You will now suffer for your evil ancestors wrong doings whiteboard.

I think you're losing touch with reality.

>Don't like it? Ya should stop being racist than.

I've had gay black boyfriends and I still get called racist. Two wrongs don't make a right. Sorry.

Arab slave trade*

The irony of this post is astounding.

You autist are racist , say racist shit but when ya get called out on it you start back tracking going "WE DINDU NUFFIN, WE JUST SUM INNOCENT WHITE BOYS, WHY ARE WE BEING CALLED OUT FOR BEING RACIST!!??"

What are you afraid of? You're not a racist are you?

You clearly didn't see the 400k/200k every 2 weeks lower down the list

Oh the typical "I'm not racist I have black friends!" argument. Sad!

Americans should have never freed niggers

>liberals drone on and on for years about how white people need to stop pretending we live in a post racial world, understand how much non-whites resent whites and to stop lying that they dont have better lives than non-whites just by virtue of being born white
>white people give in and agree with them
>OH MY GOD WHITE NATIONALISM IS ON THE RISE WHY IS THIS HAPPENING HOW COULD THIS BE HELP ME PLEASE IM SCARED!!!!

>10 posts out of 55.

Maybe go get some fresh air, take a short walk. Seems like you are getting a bit riled. Get some milk and have a nappy?

I'm at this thing called a job. Ya should try finding one some time you fat pig neckbeard virgin.

lol unlike lefties who actually have social lives and go out to do shit, all Sup Forumsfags are just a bunch of pathetic delusional neets sitting at their computer all day crying and ranting on an anime image board

>Oh the typical "I'm not racist I have black friends!" argument. Sad!

Yikes. You need to get a grip. Sorry. At a certain point, there's nothing you can do to convince somebody that the scarlet letter you wear was falsely applied. Sorry that you can't handle this fact. It makes no difference to you if I'm racist or not, you get to name call and I'm that thing, end of story. That's the insanity of the situation, so please, control yourself.

>A FUCKING LEAF
Seriously though this is either bait or you're a sheltered snowflake who knows nothing, saying someone can't have it hard in life because their skin colour is ironically ignorant

You know what the white men did?
They took you and gave you a home and tried to civilize you when they could have just as easily let you live in your african jungles like the monkeys that you are you ungrateful scumbag

I'm not a white supremacist, I just think western values matter more than a gnat's fart. And that includes not discriminating against someone for looking different, or assaulting someone for thinking differently and making political jokes at your expense.
You will actually be the ones to lose, and it's sad that you don't even know it.

black friends and gay black boyfriends are quite different, you retarded snowflake. kys

making people pay your stupid ass while you browse Sup Forums

you're worse than a nigger, fucking pathetic

How about working instead of shitposting on Sup Forums you stupid monkey?

Not an argument

So you are CTR, got ya.

Well good luck, I'm sure the job can burn you out quick, but hopefully you stick around. It's always good to slowly redpill liberals.

>Implying nazis ever won a war

Oh the fucking irony. Please kill yourself. The insanity of me falling in love with a black man and then being told I despise the black race is fucking unbelievable. You're just a retard dude.

>implying black people didn't create america/canada

Not to mention you are projecting if anyone is losing its the lefties crying about Trump everyday

ain't that the truth

>alt right kiddy calling anyone a snowflake
Sad!

>tfw you have a great job and great life and just want to be left alone to enjoy it but the fucking world has gone insane and is going fascist so instead you have to spend all your time radicalizing the idiot liberals

Says the alt right kiddie

>unironic shitposting
Not an argument.
I guess if you're getting paid for this, good for you.

>implying I'm not working ya into a shoot ya vertically challenged dwarf

They were never heroes to begin with

a fucking leaf

Nazis have never won a war

>17 posts into a thread that talks about a guy wanting to just work his job and relax.

You make the big bucks from the HWNDU and General Trump threads. I guess if you are new to CTR it's easier to start with slow moving threads though.

I didn't say they were heroes, they were probably normal people too once, but I believe they've lived to see themselves become villians.
It's funny, I suppose they think people like me are the villians. Two sides to every coin.
now this is advanced shitposting
just filter the dumb leaf tripfag and move on everyone, he's just baiting

>tfw you live in the most LGBT friendly city in America and are surrounded by degenerates, and hangout with degenerates but all you want to do is purge them all

Uh oh. You called them Nazis, that means you win!

You can call them racists, sexists, fascists, nazis, no thought has to be made though. Don't even discuss the merits of the political party, simply dismiss the entire party as being X or Y. That's good, that's quality discourse.

I feel the same. God dammit, I just want to become an engineer and live my life in peace. Solitude is my most precious thing and it's already hard enough planning everything out to earn that time to spend alone. Life is expensive as shit. It's already hard enough to develop a personality that masks your inner weeaboo and allows you to function in our corporate culture without leaving traces for the normies. No, now half of our populations in every country wants us gone on top of all that.

What if..every war starts liek this? If a group of supreme people that just wants to be left alone gets bothered again and again and again by those rats?

WE

You kiddies are white supremacist what should I call you virgins?

Without African Americans white """"people"""" would still be living in wooden shacks.

I think it's time to suck the dick of your White Boss

Do not reply to tripfags.

My boss is a jew

Ya SEETHING

>Americans import subhuman niggers from Africa to make them slaves
>They free them because "muh feelings"
>They spend endless amount of money to turn them into decent citizens
>They still behave like monkeys
Black people were a mistake