MACEDONIAN

RISE

EU pls accept us

Other urls found in this thread:

welfare.ie/en/Pages/Jobseekers-supports.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communism
strawpoll.me/12256233
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't even know where FYROM is on that map. Is it the 15k? What the fuck are you talking about gayboi

Daily reminder that FYROM has nothing to do with Alexander the Great.

> France : 43,677
> Anglo : 43, 578

Feels good man

>only a sliver below the $30k mark
reeeeee

No one cares

30 years ago we were mocking Slovakia & Czechs, now Romania is better than us. And people don't believe me when I say that Russia has bigger GDP per capta than us.

I wish that we get so poor and fucked up that Somalia gets ahead of us. Good job everyone. We deserve everything bad we get.

Bump

Latest news: macedonia is better than s*rbia

>Ireland 70k

All revenue generated by companies that dont pay taxes over it, only reason those companies are there. Also not actually worth anything for the Irish economy except maybe some labour and accountancy jobs.

>11660
*breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Macedonia is a province of Greece.

>mfw europoors

Just got back from the family potato farm. Might go out in my Ferrari to get pissed just because we are all rich here.
The secret is that we are a white country.

Was wondering this too. How well do most irishmen live?

Come on croatbro no need to be that pessimistic.

Overall GDP, again adjusting for inflation, rose by around €50 billion last year, so the rise in net exports is a key part of the puzzle. We are used to multinational trade leading to swings in our export figures from year to year, but the scale of this is something else entirely.
So why did this happen? Why has the measured level of exports risen so dramatically?
Let’s look at our second mystery figure: the €300 billion, which refers to the increase in Ireland’s stock of productive assets. As pointed out by economist John FitzGerald in his column today, this figure rose from some €700 billion in 2014 to over €1,000 billion last year, again an extraordinary jump in a number which normally just edges up from year to year.
We now enter into the world of speculation about why exactly this happened – and the CSO’s reticence to tell us suggests that a small number of companies are involved. What must have happened is that a few companies moved productive assets to Ireland from abroad, leading to a jump in our capital stock. We know, for example, that aircraft leasing company AerCap moved the domicile of its fleet of aircraft into Ireland, which has a total value of over €35 billion.
There have also been reports that Apple moved some of its valuable intellectual property assets to Ireland – essentially the copyrights and patents on the design and technology behind the products it sells, relating to sales outside the US economy.
The real value to our economy of having this intellectual property housed here is limited, but the impact on the different components of our economic data is explosive.
In terms of measuring our actual growth rate, the immediate impact of these massive asset relocations inflate both our investment and import data – and as one is a plus for GDP growth and the other a minus, the net impact on growth is limited.

hmm let me think about it, we let you in if you accept us as your glorious leader.

No Macedonia. Get fucked

Czech Republic surpassed SLovenia

HAHAHHAHAH

Growth figures distorted by activity in four key areas
-Contract manufacturing
The term refers to a form of outsourcing whereby companies, usually big multinationals, engage other entities abroad to manufacture components or products on their behalf.
-Tax inversions
These deals typically involve US companies acquiring a foreign-based firm and relocating their headquarters to where these firms are incorporated.
-Relocating patents
The transfer of international patents or intellectual property assets from one jurisdiction – typically a tax haven – to another appears to be a direct response to the OECD-led clampdown on multinational tax avoidance.
-Aircraft leasing
Investment in aircraft for leasing can result in large additions to the domestic capital stock. One deal suspected of contributing to the bubble in Irish GDP involved leasing firm Aercap, which last year redomiciled the bulk of its €39 billion in assets in the Republic as part of its takeover of rival firm International Lease Finance Corporation.

pay your debts

>How well do most irishmen live?
Doll here is about 45k a years. I make more in NEETbux than most of the wagies on Sup Forums. Ireland is a NEETs paradise.

So, in conclusion, the main reason why Ireland's GDP is so high is because companies like Apple tranfser price their revenue there, paying little to no corporate tax. The actual value this represents for the 'real' Irish economy is extremely limited.

wtf i love Irland now

Life here's descent enough.
I sense an impeding danger though in regards our social welfare system. It's fantastic and that's the problem. Fucking niggers and Ahmed will come here want their gimmedats.
But in regards immigration and deporting people the system is so broken it's great at deporting people.

>tfw my state is richer than all non-citystate Europeans countries per capita except for Norway

If your country is below 40k
you are not cucked

welfare.ie/en/Pages/Jobseekers-supports.aspx
Looks like bullshit to me, 200,- per week doesnt equal 45k a year.

>Billy is triggered.

He's just jealous that the average Dutchman doesn't get a free Lambo on their 18th birthday.
We owe our success to Catholic work ethic.

It feels like every young person in Ireland is moving to the UK. The fuck is up with these numbers?

Median income per capita ppp ajusted is a more acurate reflection of quality of life
See pic related

see

We can't, we are now starting a space program. All your monies has been secretly saved for this

shutup FYROM

>15K
LOL WHAT A FUCKING SHITHOLE

Dank u voor de uitgebreide uitleg

How is spain doing so well?
Half of them have no jobs and there are no investments at all, what am I missing ?

>checked
Good, defend your country. God bless

Fuck me. Despite ten years of depression and austerity Greece still has a higher GDP per capita than the rest of the balkanshits

This is median wage, not average. Poland could still be 10x richer but have an extremely unequal income distribution with these figures.

Well well well

Again, per capita GDP is a poor reflection of quality of life.

That's outdated as fuck.

I linked median income, not GDP per capita.

>2017
>Wanting to be a part of EU

Macedonia is not a real country.

>In 2013, Gallup published a list of countries with median household income, based on a self-reported survey of approximately 1000 adults from each country.

LOL

this
greek ubermensch

>Ukraine
Feels good bruh
(please save me)

15k is yes

Nice work baguette bros

Don't worry friend, Ukraine will be like second Somalia at least in just 20 years!

Life in good virtually everywhere in Europe, safe for a couple crappy places.

hurray!

>Again, per capita GDP is a poor reflection of quality of life.
Correct.

Is Moldova still worse btw?

>Transdniestra is actually richer than Moldova proper, fucking planed command economy Russian military base Transdniestra is better than Moldova. You can't make this shit up.

>Is Moldova still worse btw?
Yeah.
Ukraine is not as bad as you think actually. It's basically Poland, but wages are lower. Big cities are cool. Kiev at night feels like LA or something

Take this one then, its government spending in the EU as a percentage of GDP. Showing that Ireland is the lowest by far of any Western European country, while have a 20-40% income tax and a 23% VAT. Showing how alot of GDP actually comes from untaxed corporate profits (that dont add value to the Irish economy because the profits are generated elsewhere and untaxed).

GIVE BACK THE MONEY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

We are actually far worse of if you adjust for size of the economy.

Yeah, I find that the country side in most places brings down GDP but it's really bad in places that urbanization was really heavy in like Russia or Mongolia, or Central Asia. I've heard that Lviv, Odessa, and Kiev are still very nice to visit and even Kharkov is like Juarez in Mexico, but the country side and small factory towns are just all dead. But your people still grow food like Russians or Belarussians so you're fine.

When I was in Mongolia, they had abandoned this factory town, completely, and the hearders had returned to semi nomadism hearing goats and sheep. They had no money but it was better than living in the commie city.

Meanwhile Ulan-Bataar Mongols due their best to try to look like Koreans and japs with extreme hipster haircuts and bright suits, you could mistake downtown for like a sleepy Japanese city. It's like that everywhere I think.

Urbanize, Urbanize, Urbanize, it's all they want us to do.

Low IQ they say

What does this map show? I don't understand.

>American education

There's no legend.

Its metric tons of cum consumed weekly. Looks like those damn Norwegians win Eurofest again this year.

>Dutch """comedians"""

roads are fucked up
Also i don't think they have something like Cherkassy or Krivoy Rog level in Poland

Nominally you're still higher than us and Russia. Nominally we're higher than Russia per capita as well.

The low IQ meme comes from 3 bad statistic reports that only tested 25-125 Irish people while testing 1000-2000 for most other European countries.

>Belarus higher than the Baltics and Poland
>Ukraine higher than Romania and Bulgaria
>Bulgaria higher than us
I'm going to call bullshit on this one.

>maymun
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>I'm going to call bullshit on this one.
I think you just dont understand what median means

>So, in conclusion, the main reason why Ireland's GDP is so high is because companies like Apple tranfser price their revenue there, paying little to no corporate tax.
By the way, the Netherlands are playing that game too, indeed to a lesser extent. So is Iceland, in their own way.
Norway is okay, it's mostly from the oil.

Switzerland is the real enemy of Europeans here, that's the country openly siphoning all its neighbours's tax revenues.
theguardian com/business/2009/feb/05/tax-gap-avoidance-switzerland

FUCKING IRELAND

Jesus fucking Christ, what the fuck are you guys doing?

A bunch of fucking low iq potato niggers absolutely wrecked Norway with it's oil shekels, their seemingly superior rival Britain and the rest of Yorp.

What are your secrets? Can you teach us?

It's Leprechauns isn't it?

See

Ireland gib money pls :(

Why are Balkans, Ukrainians, Moldavians so poor? I do not understand why that is the case.

Is there some organization or superstate they are not part of?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communism

Doesn't explain why Russia, the BAltics, Poland, Hungary etc. are doing well, while Ukraine, Moldova and the Balkans are not. They were all in the Commie block.

>county is somewhat prosperous during communism
>country becomes capitalist and turns into a shithole
>let's blame communism for that

I do not understand this logic.

>EU pls accept us

I want to just to piss off Greece.

>Russia, the BAltics, Poland, Hungary
>doing well
dude what

>Russia
isn't doing well, the country is a wreck and won't survive Putin as a semi-global power.

>the BAltics, Poland, Hungary
joined the EU and have been working their ass off to do so.

>Russia, the BAltics, Poland, Hungary etc. are doing well

Population is not what determines whether or not a country is a shithole. By your logic, China is paradise on Earth.

dumb cuck

All these countries have done outstanding efforts prior to joining the EU and afterwards.
You don't realize the shithole they were when the USSR collapsed 25 years ago.

Spain 38k, just barely below France/UK? That can't be right.

Hey mr Stupid Americunt.
GDP growth = population growth
China has high GDP growth = high population growth

Understand now Mr Retardo?

Dub confirms

Kys no one likes cultural appropriation fag

Let me correct your misconception that Bosnia wasn't a shithole during communism, buddy.

>China has high GDP growth = high population growth

Which is fucking meaningless because China is an absolute shithole you fucking retard.

strawpoll.me/12256233
strawpoll.me/12256233
strawpoll.me/12256233
strawpoll.me/12256233

Poland is doing worse than my country according to that picture. How's that even possible being so close to Germany?

>GDP growth = population growth

we Porlandtugal now

>macedonia
literally where?

If you change your name back to Yugoslavia you will be accepted into EU instantly.