What do you think of my ethnic background

What do you think of my ethnic background.
Iberian celt/Celtic Welsh (maybe)/ Irish immigrant/catholic scot. Been pushed around by moors,vikings and famine :/

Other urls found in this thread:

iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/shocking-story-sex-slave-orangutan-and-her-rescue/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump. Bumpy bump

Nice try Englishman in denial. To the gallows with you!

You dirty muttbong. But at least you're mostly white. So I'd say you're about 5/7 of a person

What fucking retard drew those borders for Scotland and Wales?

You've probably got tons of Anglo-Saxon blood, mate. Don't lie.

>What do you think of my ethnic background.
Don't really care.

I'm a Breton Cambro Norman.

>w those borde
Christ, just noticed that "Cornwall" almost reaches Bristol. FFS...

Thanks? I'd rather be a nigger. No one calling me racist everyday ;)

You beat me to it, but most of the people of the peninsula were Brythonic to begin with.

It's an old Celtic map. Englands borders were a lot wider back then

You're a dirty Taig whose great great grandad was given a Cambro-Norman surname on a whim in a backstreet Cahirconlish foundlings hospital. Stop living in denial.

Lmao taig. At least am not a dirty orange bastard

>were
being the operative word. I don't live in the 5th century, myself.

It's a shite map drawn up for idiot ignorant Celtophiles - one of the most gullible consumer markets around.

Don't you dare speak like that about our beloved sovereign God Emperor.

disgusting.

question is. have you had a DNA test to confirm? or is this family stories?

Putting a bony flat-chested waif like that in front of the British flag ought to be a punishable offence. For shame, Sir.

Kek silver linings I guess. It's OK though. I'm half English, a quarter mountain jew, and a quarter Lithuanian.

shes quintessentially british. dont talk shit.

>muh celtic oppresion
>muh famine brownie points
>muh tartan pride
>muh druids and stones circles
>muh ebil saxons
>muh ebil romans
>muh ebil vikings
>muh poetry
>muh dead language

Jump off the nearest bridge that was build by an english engineer you retard.

So what do you think about my ethnic background?
50% Croatian, 25% Slovene, 25% Italian

DNA test. Northern Portuguese and upwards from there. I didn't even know bout Celtic tribes in Portugal until i got the test. My family has quite dark skin for fenians so I kinda guessed.

Trst je Srbija

So you're saying your parents met in a brothel?

>bridge that was build by an
I think you meant to say built, you illiterate moron, only the so called "English" can't use their native tongue.

> PS It's not native, and it's not Germanic you filthy lying protestant trash

Lithuanian. REEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT YOU JOB STEALING IMMIGRANT. YOU TOOK MY JOB AT TESCO EXTRA. REEEEEEEEEEE

So basically your mum was raped my Bosnian Muslims

It's a typo you fedora tipping potato nigger.

OP. Ha haha brilliant man. Dirty orange cunts. Bet this one got tossed around he orange lodge like their fancy canes XD

Oh you fucking MONG. You're labelling yourself with poorly understood ethnic terms merely based on the results of a bit of spit in a test tube, when most Englishmen have very similar results to that anyway? Fuck's sake. Darker complexions are found all over Western Europe, you imbecile.

Ah, she runs fast or summat? I let her off then. I didn't zoom in for the medals, and just thought it was some blasphemous 'artsy' depiction of Britannia, soz.

England itself is 70% native Briton DNA so this shit is stupid anyway.

Do they have this thing called census in Spain. Go shag a goat in one of you deserted ghost towns Franco shagged yer maw in.

No she cycles. Both her and her husband cycled and got gold medals at the olympics.

Not true and also twisted for the "WE ARE ALL LE AFRICANS" bullshit.

wat

Haha get fucked. At least you don't have to worry about that anymore. They're the rest of the EUs problem now.

Yes it is true you mongo, natives were integrated by the anglos and saxons not genocided.
>WE ARE ALL LE AFRICANS
Dont put words in my mouth cunt, non-whites are sub human dogs.

Especially the Asians. Scientifically proven as breeding between Homo sapiens and a primate species.

So... Something like this?
iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/shocking-story-sex-slave-orangutan-and-her-rescue/

Christ man, what the fuck has that got to do with anything I said? Once you've fixed your atrocious spelling, work on your reading comprehension and general reasoning faculties, por favor.

There's a lot of truth in what you've said, but these stupid percentages miss the point anyway. Our culture and identity is English. A lot of the men in our ancestry came over and set up a new country, and the Welsh ancestors had to come to terms with this and ended up contributing less to our sense of ourselves than the English ones did. Most importantly, our language, the tool we think with, is English, not British. I don't doubt that certain aspects of our temperament may have more of a Welsh element to them, along with a lot of our physical appearance, but we are Europeans and thus the paternal and culturally dominant aspect is to be given most credit.

Not as primate as that. Kinda in between.

Interesting. i took a DNA test expecting some mongrel results (amerimutt so obviously)

but im actually more "pure" british than most native british today according to it.

I'm not mongrol. Derived from pure celts but from different areas. It's like an English fucking a scot.

Literally the most British a man could be.
Those parts of Iberia are where the first people to settle in Britain came from, they also settled in Brittany hence why Brittany is sometimes considered Celtic.

Mate, they don't test every single base pair in every single chromosome. You're just given a general impression of a certain part of it all.

Are you in Utah or the South, to get such British results?

OP. Britain at that time was cannabilism and french. Now it's horse meat and Romanians.

So like this

Why speak on such matters if you're so ignorant? In prehistoric times, these areas of Iberia and Gaul were no different to the rest of the countries concerned. ALL of France is Celtic in blood, save the southwestern Basque parts. Most of Spain, too. Britanny is named after Britons who moved there AFTER the Roman Empire, too. Dearie me...

well celt is a fucking meme. its mostly cultural similarities.

For example Welsh and Irish have more in common with the English than with eachother genetically.

the south. and as far as i know my family has been here since or just after the colonial days.

No-one gives a shit about your, or anyone else's ancestry. Its about as interesting as hearing about someone else's dreams.

so you're black?

Nope. Guessing I had Mediterranean type skin but it wore away up here.

>Britanny is named after Britons who moved there AFTER the Roman Empire,
It was British prior to that, from the earliest of times.

Nice one. It's often said that the only places the British exist as such are the older white settler colonial populations - parts of the USA not subjected to much later European settlement, and Australia. The fusion never took place back home. Long live Dixie!

Apparently I live in cornwall now

People don't realise how strict Scotland is with culture mixing. I have no proddys in my bloodline. Pure catholic blood meaning there's practically nothing but celt.

Scotland and Ireland

It was Gaulish, amadan. And that pic is from a time LONG after the British migration to Armorica.

Oh basically race is counted as religion up here. Protestants are sub human mentalists.

What about mine?
Paternal Grandfather is half American, half Serbian due to his slut of a mother banging my traveling great Gramps. He came here in the sixties to meet the family that Great Grandpa abandoned before fucking his way across Europe

Paternal Grandmother is half Absentee Shawnee, half WASP dating to 1700s America

Maternal grandmother is standard English descended, not much known about her family history

Maternal Grandfather was an Irish immigrant

I'm an unpure mongrel.

Are you really so ignorant of the extent of Germanic penetration of both Scotland and Ireland at an early date? Both English, Norse and Norman. Not to mention the PRE-Celtic inhabitants. There's not a person alive in the British Isles without a drop of Teuton in them.

Stupid faggot, Caesar himself said that an invasion of Briton was justified as they were allies/same people as the Britons.

See the Atlantic Bronze Age. And the Britons didn't exactly flee there, they fought against the Goths and other barbarians.

>Pure catholic blood
Theres a good lad. Come join us in independence and lets create a Gaelic Empire to take back our continent from the Germanics and Latin shitskins.

You obviously haven't read up on your Welsh history and nor have you read earlier comments. At that time my family would have been in Portugal. Pushed to Ireland NOT SCOTLAND and then subsequently stringed through Donegal and through to Scotland at different times. Donegal would have been the hardest revision to reach for Germans(who didn't penetrate Ireland) or vikings. I pure celt from Iberia to Caledonia.

The past few decades its changed.... we're flooded with outsiders now. They're mostly other americans but they're mixed (german/italian stuff like that) .
im probably the last generation like this.

I believe the welsh are the least mixed. Closest to the original inhabitants.

TIOCFAIDH AR LA

Jesus, no wonder they came up with that stereotype about you people...

Caesar remarked on the affinities between Britons and GAULS. Many tribes in Britain were of recent Belgic stock. Ultimately, all Celtic identity in Britain was a Gaulish import, just of different ages.

The Atlantic Bronze Age has no relevance to your stupid use of the word "British" for ancient pan-Celtic and pre-Celtic commonalities.

No cunt said the Britons "fled". They were as much in search of loot and easy pickings as colonists/mercenaries as the English were.

Celt doesnt really mean shit though. Welsh are also celts and they very distinct from scottish and irish.

What does "Teac fag our law" mean?

You stupid dumb bastard, read about the Veneti of Armorica.

I've read most all there is to read of early mediaeval materials from the British Isles. Seems you're taking a few hints and legends far too literally, though. Without actually knowing of a western Iberian movement, it's retarded to speak of your family in particular having been ANYWHERE at the time you're on about. Chances are you have a distant Norman aristocrat somewhere up your bloodline, like many others of Irish descent. And Englishmen used to travel to Ireland in ancient times. There was a monastery in MAYO that was called "Whatever of the English", as there were so many scholars and monks travelling around. You think none of them fucked around while they were there? The future King of Northumbria himself, Osweo, fathered a child with an O'Neill princess, who grew up to be a famous Irish poet and scholar, and then was sent for to come and take the Northumbrian throne - Ealdfrith in English, or Flann Fina mac Ossu in Irish. You know nothing.

Your not a true good boyo

>Your
You're

No, I'm a Breton Cambro Norman, never could speak that filthy orc tongue.

God knows what you think I said, and what you were trying to say yourself, a chara mo chroi, but you failed miserably. I'm off home from the office now, oidhche fuckin mhaith!

Brittany has been connected to Ireland and Britain since 3000BC and earlier.

Reminder that Celts are the master race, and brythonic > gaelic

How can you not see that this doesn't make it BRITISH? If anything, it makes the archipelago Gaulish, which, to all intents and purposes, was what it was when it was undergoing Celticisation.

No, the DNA of the ancient people who migrated into Ireland and Wales was here since 2500BC and earlier. Celtic people didn't exist at that time.