Why don't immigrants just go home and leave us alone

Why don't immigrants just go home and leave us alone

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/swp3YFF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the same reason you want to bang the hot girl at school even though she's let the whole football and basketball team up in that gut.

they envy us and our success.

It's literally Jews. Don't listen to JIDF or newfags that tell you otherwise. They do this in every western nation, ever since the Ottoman Empire, Jews have run everything. From spice, to gold and the US dollar.

Because everyone has to leave the US then.

That's the problem. Probably like 90% of these immigrants come, pop out a few kids, collect welfare, send all their money back to their country to build a house, and retire there.

We need to build wall. Better education when there aren't 30 mexican kids in your class. Better welfare system when you don't have to give Maria money for having kids on this side of the border.

how do Jews force immigration?

What makes it your home?

Third post best post

Because they're fags

The US gov

thanks user

Save them while they are up, this is just the tip. Mods ban these threads every time I post them

>the US gov

Elaborate.

that you are a citizen and not some illegal or an anchor baby

Does that mean you personally chose to be born there?

Know your history, sharter.
Emmanuel Celler was a jew, he is a reason why you are 56% white today.

>le edgy postmodern nothing is real everything is permitted bullshit

Fuck off degenerate. Even a fucking dog inherently understands the issue.

Calm down kek. I asked the user a legit question just like the other user did. Now answer me, did you personally chose to be born here?

no, but why does it matter?

I suggest you read the OP. Keyword: Home.
He's basically saying leave "my home". Where is the proof that it is his home?

Not an argument.

The deed to my parents house and US passport you fucking dipshit.

You are a faggot my dude

Did they chose to be born here?

Come on. Come up with an argument. I didn't even start to condescension.

fuck off shill, I already said no

Shill? Shill for what exactly? Throwing around buzzwords isn't an argument.

are you going to make your point or what?

The point, is that the language, that is "hurrr this muh home" needs to change, if one wants to be heard.

Holy fuck

kill yourself

Why does it need to be changed? I already stated that
1. America is my home
2. I didn't choose to be born here

I'm really not following your logic (actually it seems like no one can), so please explain.

Because their own home nations are shit and they know it

Their own kind can't self govern

lmoˆPbl¸l–Y“9½
h„¨3ëmposur´y†
—К(rfect‡¨‚Xp¨†x‰!Can†tùou©åm€?Ù…0mam‰°¬X¤7†¯†¯¤5úvŠhriŒ`—

>1. America is my home
>2. I didn't choose to be born here

You only need to and have to pick one.
If you didn't choose it, it's not yours.

Why are these statements mutually exclusive?

Because you're born on this land?

Oh my god I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall. It's a simple question dude; Why can't both these statements be true?

1. America is my home (loosely speaking), this is enforced by the US gov)
2. I didn't choose to be born here (duh?)

You're a 20 year old NEET who hasn't left his home in over two weeks.

If you didn't choose to be born here, then why do you (personally), believe it belongs to you?

You're of low IQ. I noticed that after I read your shitty conspiracy theories.

They're not immigrants.

They're invaders, lefties can't see this after years of liberal indoctrination and brainwashing.

>then why do you (personally), believe it belongs to you?
>this is enforced by the US gov
>deed to house
>US passport
>etc

Your question is retarded and a sophism.
What makes it their home (the white americans) is not the fact they chose to be born is here, it is the fact that their ancestors built the country and did it for them as much as for their children, this country is their heritage by blood and immigrants have no rights on it if they came illegally, in fact they are actually stealling the birthright of americans.
If you are an illegal immigrants or a american citizen by jus soli this place doesn't belong to you.

Good numbers.
Again, I specifically said personally. You ended up invoking the U.S. Government.
You and the government are separate entities.

>You and the government are separate entities.
so? everyone has a personal relationship with their government whether they want to believe it or not.

When a boat gets too full it will sink ;_;

Good. This is the change of wording I'm talking about. Instead of screaming "this is my home", show and prove that you have built this country, and made it your home.

Including the native americans.

American natives are actually plants and mammoths and sabretooth cats n shiet.

>personal relationship with their government whether they want to believe it or not

I'm sorry I have to disagree. I'm an advocate for a smaller government. I prefer my relationship with the gov to be loose, and not close to the point that it defines who I am.

>I prefer
No offense, but that doesn't matter. It's reality.

>I'm an advocate for a smaller government.
same

I don't understand why liberals thinking that bringing immigrants in by the boat load only for them to try to make the country as shitty as the one they left.

Why no take people from the country, train them to better their lives and send them back home to their country to make it better?

Official /pol Discord:
discord.gg/swp3YFF

its like you go home to your shitty apartment and have some shitty dinner with your shitty family and you look next door and see a mansion with a wonderful family and the family is making a large buffet of delicious dinner.

ya just cant compete. have some envy and slap on some jewish tricks and the next thing you know they have a one way ticket to raping your wife

3 centuries too late?
you kinda advertised to the world "the american dream" in every known media

The same Jews that Trump married his entire family into?