Why are Northern European countries ranked as one of the best places to live when living there is so depressing?

Why are Northern European countries ranked as one of the best places to live when living there is so depressing?

For the gibsmedat, that's why t*rks come.

>america isnt even on the list

Yup We got problems but at least i have my burgers, my pickup truck that doubles as a LA-AV and my Arsenal of firearms. I have no need for antidepressants.

Now if cheese burgers were an anti depressant then we would be the top of that list SENPAI

lel portugal is both depressed and a shithole, amazing.

>Turkroach
Go back to your shithole and never come back to this board again
>Sage

Are you baiting him to show up?

It's every man's fantasy to fuck his hot cousin. In nothern Europe, it's achievable thanks to the small, homogenous populations.

that's a list for europe's most depressed countries, this one has the US
and it's on the top

>tfw Cyprus is invaded, forcefully settled and actively harmed by turks for 42 years
>3x richer than them

Everyone is on antidepressants.

>assuming there is correlation between prevalence of antidepressant prescribing and actual depression rates

LOL Iceland

Because we have good and free healthcare that has a more progressive stance to mental illness and is more ready to treat it? But also we have more iq's and more iq's turn into more to smart for happiness and to smart for normies.

they only take antidepressants because the state owns alcohol stores

same reason you don't see russia or us on that chart

this fucking meme is so stupid.

It must be the best place to live (((for someone)))

There is never any sun here so we pop pills everyday to prevent ourselves from suicide

Because you are weak people who are not have any moral relative standpoint in life. Your whole life is passing by jerking off and waiting to die in a cold climate while making your country interracial breeding farm.

>the turk actually believes this

Sandniggers emigrate there and can rape and pillage without repercussion, they rate the standard of living so high that it skews the average.

that's the big debate with the Greek Cypriot side and the Turkish side. The Greek side is doing extremely well, great attractions and focuses on tourism by giving them great services. I've been there and it's a wonderful place for holidays.
On the Turkish side it looks like it has been abandoned for years. Literally turks living in garbage and in Greek Cypriot's houses that were left behind. No improvement, that's what the main issue behind the upcoming "unification" that the turkish side will destroy the Greek side's flourishing economy

which pills..

It's almost like somebodies trying to entice people to move there. Weird that.

>Why are Northern European countries ranked as one of the best places to live when living there is so depressing?
It's cold and dark, which is not nice. We build pretty things and keep them clean, which is nice.

>So whatchuu sayin is
>*smacks lips*
>That we 'murricans wuz
>*sucks teeth*
>That we 'murricans is
>*smacks lips again*
>Numba one an sheeit?

jesus fucking christ
>kekd mildly