Jeb's back

Bush political dynasty BTFO. How will they ever recover?

Drumpf BTFO

Please clap.

Pathetic attempt of charging energy.

Slow and steady

Is that his bed time?

yeah i bet he goes to bed at 9

I can't help but find the name Jeb! so stupid yet so amazing at the same time.

Jeb!

>sold out crowd

Too bad je couldnt do that during the campaign

SHOTS.... fired..?

He's not wrong.

>please clap

top kek

GUESS WHO'S BACK

oh jeb! . .

My fellow jebheads, do I sense a surge incoming???

I miss Jeb ;-;

Guys, I know this sounds a little crazy, but I think Jeb Bush can become president. What do you think?

AND HERE I GO AGAIN ON MY OWN
GOING DOWN THE ONLY ROOOOOADDD I'VE EVER KNOWN
LIKE A DRIFTER I WAS BORN TO WALK ALONE

Tump on suicide watch!

This guy should run for presi-

>Jeb's back
Jeb!'s back.

Trump tweets during prime time so news networks have to cover them during peak viewership. Fox News gets an average of 4.867 viewers a night. He also tweets in the dead of night so people are forced to see them first thing in the morning. He knows what he's doing.

The Jews will put him on a stage with cameras and have him dance like a marionette to become the "real voice of conservativism" in the Trump era, the same way they used Egg McMuffin.

Jeb is weak and pathetic, and very easily manipulated by those around him. Watch for it to start happening.

Come on everyone, clap... please...

so fucking tired of the

>lol trump is so cuhrazy on twitter!! xD melania tak his fone away lol!!!!!!!!! Drumpf, sweetie, stop tweeting and do ur job lel xD

literally NOT AN ARGUMENT

please clap

Trump is keeping it real with the late night tweets

anyone else feeling depressed for not touching your "Jeb memes" folder anymore? :-(

He's returned.

The idea of Trump pacing around in his bathrobe at 3 AM tweeting shit at whoever gave him a bad day will never not be funny to me.

Jeb! can still win.

>gives talk
sad thing is this pathetic sack of shit probably makes more from one of his corrupt (((talks))) than the average Sup Forumsack makes in 3 years

cute cute cute CUTE!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry, but did Jeb already lose? Oh, that's right. The race isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halfway. Does not having the lead halfway count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the race is still on? Jeb is still campaigning right now and has been the most recognizable candidate in the GOP for how many years now? He’s running against one of the most chaotic candidates in history who just happens to have a lead because they’re feeding off the energy of playing off people’s fear and angst. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Jeb one of the best fucking candidates in the GOP, he polled at 30% nationally last year and could’ve easily taken the lead if there weren’t 15 candidates. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Jeb wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Trump just stepped way out of bounds with his comments before the 1st caucus when they needed to get a win, just like Carson did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Jeb topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the guy because he’s good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking guys on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

what a fucking retard.

ill never vote for this brain dead cunt.

Is it finally happening?

Jeb! Surge!

People pay money for (((talks))) because the person can give them something in return, Jeb has no power. He's probably doing it >for free.

What a mess.

>no president Jeb Bush

Guac Merchant returns

IS THIS THE END FOR DRUMPF?

Get back to work, Jeb¡.

Who /wearingtheirhoodie/ here?

>yeb goes to some shitty college
i can see why all the good ones dont want him

wait if Trump builds the wall and Mexico stops giving us avocados, how is Jeb going to get his Guac? Did Trump plan this?

Can't wait for the response

I will never understand how liberals spin this as a bad thing. For the first time in a long time you've got a president directly communicating with the American people--no middleman, no media spin, no interns writing stuff for him, no bullshit; he's speaking directly to the Average Joe and everyone can listen. And liberals think this is a bad thing? Because CNN and friends have been rendered obsolete and left in the dust?
>haha he speaks to the people at three in the morning what a fucking loser working hard and stuff lmao his dedication and long workdays are something to be mocked xD
The man sleeps four hours a night and works his ass off and this is something he should stop doing and feel embarrassed of? I hate these fucking stupid, petty children.

YEB THREAD

Jeb! for 2020

It will happen

I feel that if he had the right traits and looks he would be the anti-christ right now, but since hes stuck with that derpy mug of his and social autism, his personality only makes him look weird.

Never forget the exclaimation point.

>activate the avocados

We need to praise all the ancient gods in known existence, user. DO IT FOR JEB!

Maybe his little Mexican troll wife can call the shots like that in Jebs world, but in Trump's world, Melania is likely handing him the phone saying "yes, send tweet, Donald, you are greatest man and true God Emperor."

Do you think he wear pajamas with little turtles on them?

JEB 2020 BOYS

I think he sleeps surrounded by little turtles, and they nibble on him all night.

Just think about it for a second

Jeb's literally only had sex with one woman his entire life, and she's a fucking goblin. Just blows my mind.

slow and steady
when trump is impeached, he will be the republican party's hero

LET
GO
OF
MY
TUUUUURTLEEEEES
REEEEEEE

PLEASE

>Jeb! finally surges because all the avocado hoarding makes people remember him.
>Jeb! becomes presidente after referendum to overthrown avocado hater Trump.
>Jeb! normalize mexican-american relations
>His wife runs for president in Mexico because Dual citizenship
>She wins and form the first Imperio Americano
>2030, Mars is colonized and turned green like guacamole.

Some people cannot be contained Jeb. Hes high energy. You would not understand.

Men is whipped by his 4'6 Mexican goblin wife. She would do that to him. That's why he thinks it's a viable solution

>tfw you will never smash something this fine

Slow and steady. He's got this

Press 5 to pay one clap

its disgusting to think about what jeb's wife grabs after 9 o'clock

he can still win this

this

witnessed

Jeb just because your relationship dynamic is like that doesn't mean all people's marriages are.

please clap

He's just misunderstood. His energy is so high it's circled back around to zero.