Remember the NEET genocide

Reminder normalfags tried to exterminate us

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_triangle_(badge)

Even today they still hate us and call us leeches, scum etc. They would try again if they could. No one makes movies or writes books about all those NEETs who were taken from their rooms and murdered.

How can we draw some attention to this? We could email social justice organizations and get them to campaign for a NEET genocide remembrance day.

The black triangle was a badge used in Nazi concentration camps to mark prisoners as "asocial" or "arbeitsscheu" (work-shy).
>It was later adopted as a lesbian or feminist symbol of pride and solidarity

what the actual fuck

They even steal our political symbols. We cant let them get away with this

This wasnt about NEETs tho

It says asocial and workshy in the article

if you add nothing to a society theres no real reason to keep you around

>implying I would have a problem chilling at the Auschwitz swimming pool before heading to the kino or theater later that evening

That's an awfully fascistic mindset you have there. Didn't your grandfathers go to war to prevent that kind of efficient, goal oriented society?

>calling me a fascist
>doesnt realize that the goal of fascism is to protect the best interests of the people. and prevent degeneracy.
they did fight but they had to because of the draft. and just because they might have wanted to help those unwilling to work doesnt mean that its the same for me.

Well, thanks to your grandfathers' sacrifice you won't get to make a decision in that regard. That train has left the station.

>kKk

I didn't choose to be here. I was brought into this world against my consent. So society has an obligation to support me even if I choose to stay home all day

What's the best way to sustain a NEET lifestyle if I can't get neetbux?
I was thinking about setting up a hydroponics system and maybe raising some chickens then selling any extra eggs/vegetables to pay for internet.

> lesbianism was not outlawed during the Reich
HARAM

be black

tewi boobie

Where are our reparations? I need reperation bux.

Mostly because the prevailing notion was that "lesbianism" wasn't real.

I mean two girls can't sodomize each other or have meaningful sex, and a close relationship between two females living together has always been considered acceptable, especially for old spinsters.

What if I can't do that either?

Societies are gay abstractions, individuals are real

Thanks for wasting precious resources to build this comfy camp for me, wagie. I hope the war effort is going well, because you wouldn't believe what your former boss Schlomo Shekelberger and his friends are planning if for some reason you fail. Once I'm done enjoying this heated swimming pool I'll maybe take a ride in the camp's very own rollercauster. How's the weather at the east front, wagie? I heard it's going to get cold over the next weeks. Luckily we get issued our very own numbered blankets here, I can't wait to build a snowman with huge carrot nose and a jew star to tease the residents here. Anyway, I'm not going to keep you any longer - that trench doesn't dig itself.

Sieg Heil, wagie

remember the 6 gorillion NEETs normies! now pay autismbucks!

Being a NEET may seem nice and all, but I get kind of bored at home. I don't know really but playing vidya, watching animu, reading, and spamming 2hu all day gets boring after a while...

If society is an abstraction, your existence is meaningless and can are as low as an animal.

what are you trying to say

>Welfare collapses and NEETs turn to subsistence farming
The dream of yeoman farmers isn't dead after all

how to apply for neetbux in Canada?

Maybe if you're autistic. Normal people have feelings and morals.

learn to play poker my dude, £2000/month at least if you're smart and don't get tilted

also this is now a tewi thread

He's trying to be an autistic lolberg.

S O M A L I A
O
M
A
L
I
A

Then do something else.

Crabs in a barrel. I hope God sends another flood.

>Maybe if you're autistic.
i could say the same thing about you too
if you had morals and feelings for other people you would contribute to society instead of leeching off of others.

fuck off neet fags. I wish I didn't have to be at work for 9 hours a fucking day

no one can force me to work!

screw you normies

I live alone and receive no government benefits. Who am I leeching off of?

start lifting faget

get a hobby

if you dont have a job then how are you not homeless?

The ultimate goal of a human is not be eaten by ideology. Politics and ideology are like viruses that kill the soul

Weeb genocide when?

says you and a bunch of kikes. You have no "soul" without the gods and society we create through memetics.

Literally move to Africa if you want to be truly "free"

I have a job, and I never said I didn't. Are you confusing me with OP or something?

you die if you work

I'm not very good at poker
I day trade stocks for some extra income but it's not enough to cover everything.

Stolen victimhood should be a crime.

no but you made it sound like you didnt have one

No it fucking doesnt.

Because I don't want to kill NEET's? You have a weird way of thinking

Yes, deep down every wagecuck feels like that but for some reason they'd rather lash out in impotent anger at the people that figured out their own path to happiness than admitting it.

It's nice to see that there are exceptions.

This desu, but it's mostly a zero sum game for me in the end anyways, and if I earn too much the state will stop providing me with my beloved neetbux.

He listed four hobbies

>Because I don't want to kill NEET's
i never said that we ourselves should kill them, we shouldnt support that lifestyle though, so either let the work or let them die

Let them work*

just because you didn't consent to be here doesn't mean you should force those who also didn't consent to you being here to give up their livelihood to support your lack of societal cohesion.

>you [shouldn't] force those who also didn't consent to you being here to give up their livelihood to support your lack of societal cohesion
But he's not doing that, whatever support structure he's benefitting from was most likely there before he was born.

So if you're cast into a system like that, what's the better option? To take advantage of it or to comply with it, unrealistically thinking you'll get to change it from within when everyone (including the NEET) has the same chance to change it?

I can't not laugh at this
Also nice digits

Can't you see how stupid that is, even from an utilitarian point of view?

How are you going to "let them die", exactly? If you just leave them on their own, they will do anything they can to survive. They'll just start stealing and ruin the country.
If you execute them, you will traumatize families, turn the people against you and also put a lot of stress on people without stable jobs. It takes away the safety for them if something was to happen, which would make most people a lot more unhappy.

And how long do they have to stay NEET's for that to take effect? For most people it's just a temporary phase.

>tell mom I have a job interview and that I need money for the train
>shower
>shave
>suit up
>walk to gamestop and play the games on display all morning
>go back and tell mom I'm sure they'll call soon
>buy beer with the money

if nazis had won ww2 I would be in a camp

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING

That's Umaru

she's a hamster

>dependant on mother
>gamer
>liar
You're a disgrace.

I've had jobs before. Working sucks. Having responsibilities sucks. I'm never going to work again, get married or have kids. I'm going to spend the rest of my life having as much fun as possible.

I don't disagree with you being a NEET, I disagree with you being a degenerate while tainting the superior lifestyle choice with your association.

Learn to code. Online freelance work.

NEETbro reporting in. Have you checked your wageslave privilege today, Sup Forums?

Only picture of tewi I got is a lewd tewi. Oh well.

lewds are okay

NO LEWD

tewi is for cute!

reisen is for lewd!

Aaaaaaaaaaa

>It was later adopted as a lesbian or feminist symbol of pride and solidarity, on the assumption that the Nazis included lesbians in the "asocial" category.
>assumption

Moron dykes, moron kikes.

How do I stop being a NEET guys?

Find a hobby-job.

Why would you?

Living like this is hell.
I want to have a job and a family and be normal.

What's hell about it?

Why the fuck do we care what happens to neets? They're a bunch of fat losers who nothing but sit around letting themselves die. What importance to they have in this world? They still eat mommies tendies and play video games.

>wanting to be a norm
but why

She's best touhou.

#NeetLivesMatter

We could start a movement, we have all the necessary prerequisites
> Minority
> Marginalized
> Oppressed
> Multicultural
> Quite autistic
etc

wrong.

Because it's better then being a fat fuck like you who eats cheetos. You guys are the reason why whites are dying out along with Feminists.

Before I was a NEET I didn't want to die.

I seriously doubt that cheetos has a huge market in Germany, user. Maybe think before you start your screeching

I'm not fat!

Before I became NEET I wanted to die...

Then kill yourself, nobody is stopping you I'm pretty sure your mom would cheer at the fact she doesn't have to make tendies anymore.

Bully fetish confirmed?

> Stockholm syndrome beta

moar plox.

Stop bullying against the innocent neets. It's a form of discrimination racism!

>Bullying people who find bullying sexy is racism

Nah

When did Sup Forums become jp/r9k ?

>tfw rich fit virgin neet living like a king in a third world shithole
Does it get any better than this?

yes it does, it's called having sex and friends

Naja die sind ja Asoziale

sex is overrated desu.

Yeah, because that's something incredibly hard to come by when you're rich and fit.

>wasting my time on normies and bitches when I have around 200 unread c91 doujinshi on my shelf
No thank you my fellow monkey.