Why is it illegal?

>N,N-Dimethyltryptamine
>a molecule used for thousands of years
>cultures associated it with an afterlife and something higher than ourselves
>produced by all humans, animals and thousands of plants
>each individual who has an experience with DMT will ultimately see a bigger picture of the universe and change their life for the better
>each persons experience is extremely similar and goes through a set of the same events
>experience lasts 15 minutes which involves the individual experiencing an alternate reality, more real than virtual reality
>the "place" you visit is literally unimaginable
>now one of the most illegal "drugs" in the world

Ancient Egypt, Rome, Greece, Aztecs, Freemasons, Native Americans and other religions were into this to experience God/source.

Video of ~30 experiences that are edited to show similarity in reports:
youtube.com/watch?v=i2nbnJzervs

What's the deal? Why don't you care about this? Why aren't you arranging your DMT experience right now?

If you're interested in buying DMT from the darkweb, here's a neat tutorial on how to set up Tor and access a marketplace:
reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarketsNoobs/wiki/step-by-step

Or you can look up online methods to extract it yourself from many plants you can get legally.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=h9N2IJm9tbE
dmt-nexus.me/
wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Lazyman's_tek
youtube.com/watch?v=G8uc67uY1Go
nature.com/news/brain-scans-reveal-how-lsd-affects-consciousness-1.19727
youtube.com/watch?v=JHbVSclR5qk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because you get to see amazing things and being either hallucinations or truth it seems true to you and change your mind forever
people start to think less about their material valuables and more about their 'their great purpose in the universe' and that's bad for business

also people seem to be bad with drugs making them at best liberal through addicts to choking on their vomit at worst

Sup Forums meme'd a man into the Presidential office

can Sup Forums not redpill the world on this incredibly psychedelic?

we need #operationredpill containing lots of sub red pills

>Sup Forums is 60 mln people

anyway you can easily make it yourself or buy it from your local dealer and get high
it's not like mk ultra can sense you getting high on dmt

Not exactly gonna help spread the awareness by tripping all the time ;__;

Because it is an illusion, not truth

Has anyone here ever taken DMT?

Does it really feel like the "truth"? Does it even make sense while you're there?

you would be no better than your regular weed activist anyway
pro drug people are the worst
if someone is into drugs he will 100% discover dmt just right after lsd

The thing about DMT is that, unlike with other drugs, you don't lose your clarity of mind.

You're there. It's fucking real. But it's impossible.

Eventually, you get it. McKenna's multidimensional alien intelligence model is true.

I will literally take DMT if you can answer this one question:

What SPECIFIC NEW IDEA OR CONCEPT did it make you understand?
>not "a new way of looking at things"
>not a "new perspective"
>not a "bigger picture"

SPECIFIC THING.

yes, yes, yes

actually being able to look at yourself from the outside

search DMT win hof breathing

You posted this in /x/ on monday, I think. I asked for european plants that contained it, and had no response. Someone?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=h9N2IJm9tbE

Where the fuck do you guys find DMT. I cant find it for the life of me.

>Phalaris arundinacea L.

it's all over poland

Look at the end of the OP.

Salvia is the truth Dmt is what you want to hear.

Because one bad trip can kill you, its not a pussy drug like weed or coke this is the real deal.

Thanks! It's a fairly common plant here as well. How much will I get from a kilo of that shit?

oh shit, thanks broseph

WTF? You see all these tunnels and patterns and shit if you close your eyes and push on them lmao

smoked it more times than i can remember, done micro doses to break through doses

my conclusion is you can take what you want from the experience. All it really did was make me forget who i was on breakthrough doses and the feeling of infinity is so intense but during the trip you dont remember you're human and as you sober up you start to recall your identity

tl;dr me and my friends concluded that it just fucks your brain chemistry up via the serotonin network for 15-20 minutes, if thats what you need for spiritual enlightenment then so be it

Yeah, it's practically the exact same thing man

dmt-nexus.me/

ever had a bad experience? think its dangerous for me to try and extract it myself?

DMT a natrual chemical your brain releases right before death.

if you foolishly taken it beforehand, your death will be a painful miserable experience and you essentially thrown away your key to the afterlife.

The forbidden fruit talked about in the bible?
Yeah idiots. You dun goofd.

Unequivocally, I've extracted this (both from Psilocybin and DMT):

-Consciousness does not originate in the brain. The brain is an antenna for a multidimensional shared "intelligence" power.

-Evolution is the history of this 3d material dimension trying to access that multidimensional intelligence. The more evolved an animal's central nervous system is, the more it is in tune with the multidimensional intelligence. We are evolving towards enlightenment.

-Through imagination, dreams, art, etc., our animal brain access the lower realms of the multidimensional universe. We are a primitive ape that gained this ability thanks to psychedelics. Nowadays, psychedelics help us to literally reach higher dimensions of consciousness in the same path.

-You absolutely encounter alien intelligences in the multidimensional realm. You also have access to mankind's archetypal shared consciousness memory. There's also a spirit dimension when you can communicate with the intelligence of plants, animals and the whole biomass of the planet itself.

-Ancient cultures knew this. You will encounter them in the multidimensional realms. They will tell you about a war between mankind's quest for enlightenment and parasitic anti-human entities that are responsible for modern society. They will tell you to take part in that war. To "un-spell" yourself of the modern world zeitgest and fight for the Earth.

what method of extraction would u recommend? do u have a tutorial somewhere i could learn from?

100g has approx. 60mg dmt
you wont get that much of it by yourself and most certainly not by home methods
you should get high a few times off a kilo having 50mg can deliver some heavy shit

It was called the forbidden fruit to stop people from going anywhere near them and knowing the truth. Why'd you think natural psychedelics are still super illegal around the world?

A lot of the people in that video look pretty dumb and/or their brains are fried.

here you go:
wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Lazyman's_tek

won't out the specific websites here, but you can easily get Psychotria viridis and Banisteriopsis caapi online to brew your own ayahuasca. lots of tutorials too

I've done LSD 5 times. Is DMT in any way similar to it? If so, how?

Psychedelics should probably remain illegal. Too many stupid people in the world that arent competent enough to think for themselves.

LSD maximizes potential of the brain, it can go really far with that

DMT will take you out of your brain and you'll be nothing but an observing lifeform in a really weird place

Yes nearly every trip was filled with anxiety and horror to the point where time looped and the same 20 second time lapse repeated over and over and over again in front of my eyes but at the same time i was remembering that id done a drug but as soon as that thought ended id forget that i had just smoked dmt and would loop back and forth in time both in thought and physically until it got less intense and i could start to comprehend what was actually happening and what i was doing on this planet/ what even is a planet in the first place.

Me and my friends identified a native tree in my area and extracted the dmt from the roots using basic house hold chemicals, a pressure cooker and a freezer.

Its dangerous if you extract the wrong alkaloids and end up inhaling poison so just research your area on DMT nexus for plants containing DMT, follow the tek carefully and you should be good

No. You go through the 4th dimensional mandala you see in Psilocybin and LSD but you go deeper than that. You WILL meet entities and unequivocally alien intelligence when smoking DMT. Also, DMT is way more hallucinatory powerful. Ayahuasca makes that experience last longer and feel more Earthly, in the form of an ancient spirit journey.

Psychedelics ain't really nothing to take lightly. Having a bad trip on psychedelics can be a horrifying experience and a traumatic experience that might fuck up your mental health. These trips can be hellish, you people that havn't experienced the fear can't even begin to comprehend how a horrifying trip feels like. Also, it changes you, most of the time for the worse.

thanks man ill follow this advice

Share a story.

damn, yea thats what scares me. ending up with poisonous or toxic stuff in the extract and killing myself or frying my brain

>it's legalised along with LSD, psilocybin etc
>normies take it on a Friday night thinking its a cool high and something different than the booze they usually drink

Is this a good thing? Can you imagine the retarded slags who "drink sooo much wine LOL!!" getting their minds hit for a home run into the stratosphere?

I've tried Salvia Divinorum, but due to my anxiety it was a semi-bad trip. I couldn't fucking talk to begin with, and I really wanted to communicate with my friend and tell him what I felt. But I couldn't form a simple sentence, as I'd stutter like a retard (around 60% of my sentences were understandable). Even though I had trouble communicating, I was 100% aware of my current handicap and that made it even "worse"/funny. Anyway I sat/fell down on the couch and saw some fractals in my peripheral vision. Anxiety went up and down during the trip, but I managed with a short walk after the trip had settled.

Honestly if you don't wana fry your brain then stay away from drugs. I fell for the spiritual enlightenment meme and now im left even more confused and have bad hppd and flashbacks

The problem is dosage. You have to take more. Destroy the ego, don't give it any opportunity to react or panic. Bad trips don't happen at high doses.

You absolutely will analyze and take consciousness of your worst fears and the dark parts of your psyche during the first trips. But those trips are helping you heal and transcend that.

youtube.com/watch?v=G8uc67uY1Go

Fuck yeah that sounds awesome!
I've badtripped 2 times (40% of my time with LSD, first badtrip I actually almost died by truck or frostbite but my friend got us through it) do badtrips happen on DMT too and if so, are they more or less common than they are on LSD?
What does it generally cost to get a proper dose?

>mfw smoking 20mg of dmt 2 hours after taking 600mg of DXM and 1 tab of LSD

Repent you vile sinner, or face the one true God's judgement.

i once took an "lsd" carton whcih was more likely an nbome or who knows and it fried my brain for 2 months i could barely read and heard a buzzing noise 24/7. to this day (2 years later) i constantly still hear that buzzing noise in the background when i lie in bed.

dont ever take synthetic drugs u dont know what the fuck they really have in them

>>produced by all humans, animals and thousands of plants

There's never been any conclusive proof that it occurs in the human brain. That myth is based entire of speculation done by Rick Strassman through his whole "spirit molecule" thing.

>>each individual who has an experience with DMT will ultimately see a bigger picture of the universe and change their life for the better

You sound like an edgy 15 year old, you have a very idealized view of the drugs effect

>>each persons experience is extremely similar and goes through a set of the same events

That's just straight up false

>>experience lasts 15 minutes which involves the individual experiencing an alternate reality, more real than virtual reality

That's only if you take a breakthrough dose of vaporized DMT, that's by no means a typical trip

>>the "place" you visit is literally unimaginable

Just like with breakthrough trips of any drug

>>now one of the most illegal "drugs" in the world

You what? How is it any more illegal than other illegal drugs?

DMT is fascinating, and I'm by no means saying that it can't be beneficial, but saying

>each individual who has an experience with DMT will ultimately see a bigger picture of the universe and change their life for the better

is as bad as saying

>smoking weed l i t e r a l l y cures cancer

I never gotten high or took any drugs other than Morphine for surgery. what will happen if I took a high dose of the DMT?

gave me the ability to look at myself from an outsider perspective during every day life by ripping me from my ego and making me confront my deeds good or ill

Why does God often show themselves to people on LSD, DMT or other psychedelics?

Because drugs are for degenerates you filthy hippy libtard.

What do you think would happen? You would trip your tits off and probably not have a very nice time

>There's never been any conclusive proof that it occurs in the human brain.

I might buy shrooms from a friend, is there a way of telling if they're good quality?

picture related

Ego death just showed me that the ultimate meaning of the universe is nothing.

Everything is just a big nothing.

Sorry, but I like to at least pretend that life and human civilization means something.

I don't take psychodelics anymore, not because they don't unveil certain truths, but because I would like to I don't want to know them.

I'm sorry but this is just not true, it all depends on the individuals brain chemistry and set/setting. I was in a session once and as a joke this guys "mates" played a joke on him and packed nearly 4x the amount of DMT needed to break though and he flipped the fuck out and says hes still fryed from it to this day. Apparently we all turned into demons and he went to the depths of hell and apart of him never came back. This was after doing normal doses and having the best trips of his life too.

I will highly recommend working towards heroic doses of magic mushrooms before thinking about DMT.

Psilocybin is as interesting as DMT, if not more. I've have serious spiritually enlightening experiences with mushrooms than with anything else. I find the mushroom to be gentler too, wiser.

DMT is just pure insanity. It's multidimensional travel.

I worded my post badly.

What I meant, was that it has never been conclusively connected to the claim that is oft cited that DMT is what "allows us to dream" or that our brain "dumps it's store of it" when we die, creating near death experiences.

only one way user

Train your brain's lucidity with nootropics instead of frying it with psychedelics.

Also why is a common feeling on psychedelics the feeling of everything in the universe being connected? Are we truly all connected to the same consciousness?

Assuming they are actually magic mushrooms, then not really other than trying them. If he picked them there's no real way to tell how strong they are as it can vary quite a lot.

Thanks, polandbro.
Anyway, how do I proceed with the extraction? How to not fuck up? Most guides are for some shit bark.

>Sorry, but I like to at least pretend that life and human civilization means something.

Same here. 27. Worst drug ove taken was codine for a bad cought. Never even been drunk. Literally only drink water.

Im wondering if you can overdose on DMT. Im guessing its possible through cardiac arrest or some shit

Do both. They are medicines with a long history of human consumption. There's no harm in some Psilocybin once in a while to make you connect to the spiritual knowledge dimension. Also, Psilocybin cured my chronic depression.

But there is definitive proof that cannabinoids are effective at reducing serval kind of cancerous growths.

You're from Iceland. What could be worse?

>it has never been conclusively connected to the claim that is oft cited that DMT is what "allows us to dream"

inb4 you get swamped by new age hippies telling you that we obviously are

Some recent research sheds some insight on this, or at least on the mechanism of psychedelia.

nature.com/news/brain-scans-reveal-how-lsd-affects-consciousness-1.19727

It breaks down the pathways through which your brain processes data, such that say, where normally your visual center would get impulses from your eyes and the parts of your brain that process imagery, on LSD it would also be getting signals from most other parts of your brain as well, your memory, your other senses, it all just sort of blurs your consciousness together.

What use can you make of this supreme enlightenment, user? What benefit does this provide to you or your family, or the families of others?

What will you build? Nothing, because you're wasting your life in a realm of false absolutes.

I've done nearly every mainstream drug and they're all a waste. Psychoactives were my favorite at one point before I realized they were the worst of all, like Narcissus staring into his well they lead to the worst fate of all.

will it cure my depression?

Good for you, but other people sometimes get schizophrenia, panic disorder etc. so you're honestly a shitty person for encouraging this kind of drug use

makes no sense for consciousness to arise from the brain. how does that work? 1 consciousness per brain? where are the stored consciounesses waiting for newborns while they dont yet exist

I hope you get a pack of home invaders into your house and rape you and fracture your skull and then piss on you.

Human brains pick up a stream of consciousness from the source of consciousness (god)

No. But Psilocybin will. It did for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=JHbVSclR5qk

>Im wondering if you can overdose on DMT. Im guessing its possible through cardiac arrest or some shit

Well the thing with DMT having a breakthrough and ceiling dose of around 90-100mg, that is pretty much the strongest trip one can have. Taking any more won't really increase the subjective effects.

I'm sure taking much more than that wouldn't be good for you, and may well put your body under a lot more strain, but it's not going to make most people just drop dead.

Thanks. Ill give it a read. I've always been interested in the mechanism behind these chemicals since my first trip

Well, if we're only as relevant as ants in a anthill, and if we colonize space we're just a few more anthills, what's the fucking point?

If we're just little drones doing what all the other little drones what every other little drones, across every species, what's the point?

Using drugs to outsmart our bioloical impertive will only lead to the answer that everything is essentially pointless, at least for me.

you basically magnify your beliefs even when they are just subconcious (superego)

well some internet psychedelic forums are everything i have too
you may want to visit darknet for more specified guides tho (photos etc.)
i dont have any link but op reddit might be a good lead

Ever since I took ayahuasca, this life has been a meaningless game. I've already experienced dozens of lifetimes, all of which have no meaning whatsoever.

So give it meaning?

>rare
mental breakdown
schizophrenic

>possible
awakening of mild personality disorders
depression

>nearly certain
ego death

You'd probably get smarter because you'd be mentally defeated. But you can also end up being a fucking loser with no life in sight. Just stay away from it (t. never done DMT)

Psychedelics are very safe physically. Psychologically they can fuck your shit up if you're not prepared or do it in a retarded place

If you're that triggered, Iceland must be TERRIBLE.

Ah well, at least you have internet space ships.

it is all about appreciation

The redpill that psychodelics provide is that there is no meaning.

The ultimate redpill is that the meaning of life is subjective and requires sufficient agency to construct.

Sorry user looks like you lack agency to set goals for yourself, you failed the consciousness lotto and you will die unfulfilled.

It shows you the simulation for what it is and that you need to give life your own meaning.