Memetic Missiles General - Pt. 15 I WON'T LET THIS DIE EDITION

Memes and symbols are very important things in our culture.

Our memeing skills have exponentially increased in the last year, however our greatest challenge is still ahead of us. What sacred symbols/cultural items that the left predominantly likes? Harry Potter? Glee?

Making pro-Trump memes out of things such as this will amount to a direct tactical nuclear strike in their safe-space bubble.

This front will trigger like we've never seen triggering before. What are some other relics of the left that need to be weaponized against them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

→ → → : Pt 01
→ → → : Pt 02
→ → → : Pt 03
→ → → : Pt 04
→ → → : Pt 05
→ → → : Pt 06
→ → → : Pt 07
→ → → : Pt 08
→ → → : Pt 09
→ → → : Pt 10
→ → → : Pt 11
→ → → : Pt 12
→ → → : Pt 13
→ → → : Pt 14

This is #15 in the series of this conversation, the last ones were getting long and I didn't want to see them get archived out of nowhere. I highly encourage serious participants to go through the earlier threads, there is a massive wealth of ideas and artwork.

s1244.photobucket.com/user/MemeticMissiles/library/?sort=3&page=1

Photobucket repository of all creations so far. Current proposed plan of attack is breaking the 100 images mark, creating tumblr's, and tagging these into relevant fandoms.

Here is the google drive I set up for it:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B21_Oys-gjPddXZkN2N5anBJckk?usp=sharing

REMINDER the strategy is to create content based on popular franchises like Star Wars or Harry Potter where we put ourselves in the role of the GOOD GUYS, and the libs in the role of the BAD GUYS. Libs love seeing themselves as part of "the Resistance", witnessing a role reversal will at best fire up their neurons, at worst trigger them to no end

Other urls found in this thread:

heretical.com/pubs/fabledh.html
youtube.com/watch?v=q72U8y2sayM&t=131s
youtube.com/watch?v=L5lpLHaVXnM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just so you guys know i'm gonna be the new op

posting some of the best ofs of the previous threads

bumping

bump

I need to go to work soon, but I'll be posting every hour or so.
In the meantime, brainstorm ideas.
If this thread doesn't take off I'll make a new one later tonight

>Catalog
last bump before i go

Thanks for making this thread. I already started the fire

This is gonna ruffle a few feathers, I like it. Has anyone posted it on social media yet? Any replies?

these threads need more reaction images. what's the deal with the lack? you've got a lot of great content.

step it up on social media.

Only one positive on memecenter

Have you noticed the influx of not only shill threads, but absolute nothing threads? Like a picture with no text, or a simple meme with an image.jpg file?

Bumping with some of the good ones collected

this shit good

i bump dis shit

topkek

world war 3 will begin tomorrow
kek wills it

Social media is more difficult. I made one post on twitter and got instant b& and need now a phonenumber to unlock
It was this picture

Thank you for making a new thread. Bumping this shit.

more plz

Maybe someone can do a Star Wars one with Soros as the emporer? And with MSM/CNN as the bridge crew, could make Tarkin as Anderson Cooper.

Compare the MSM to the empire is what I'm saying, I'm sure it would piss people off.

OC made yesterday. Not by me.

These words should really be moved around a bit. "Racist, sexist, fascist, xenophobic, homophobic, Nazi hatemonger" flows much better.

that will pass, I got b& too and after a month or so unb&, i did threaten to go to my daddy trump to look at the situation

these are good.

Hi infiltrator

I have your ip and your email address.

Just thought I'd let you know that

Cya

This shit is golden. Thank you anons. Have we started the fire?

Grammatically incorrect, should be "brave and fight for..."

A little bit on 9fag. At least one made two long texts about it

bump

List of fandoms we need to meme: Harry Potter, Steven Universe. Star Wars, Adventure Time, Bobs Burgers, Attack on Titan, LotR, Game of Thrones, Batman, Suicide Squad, Marvel (movies), Pokémon, Supernatural, Arrow, Gotham

Any and all suggestions welcome.
Any OC is welcome. Just put it into the Google Drive.

For social media, try Instagram.
9gag has a 24 hour wait, so make your accounts ASAP.
We could always try Reddit.

Post memes, have them fixed (grammar and spelling)
Should be subversive, but out right hostile works.

We are attacking the fandoms because it's thier only safe space they don't hear about Trump, Alt-Right etc. Triggering them and red pilling them. Also to red pill normies.

Any other suggestions are welcome.

You're my hero, OP.

Good source material here

Powerful stuff, doesnt need to be jews even, works for any foreign populace.

Kraut you're a fucking genius.

bumpin

Walt Disney songs fashy edition.

youtube.com/watch?v=q72U8y2sayM&t=131s

youtube.com/watch?v=L5lpLHaVXnM

Spread them in Tumblr as the original songs.

CNN is too easy for liberals to shake off
Target their media sacred cows like HuffPo, Jezebel, and Salon

Not my oc. Some burger user made it if I remember correct

OC from last thread. Not Mine.

Long but good

Bump with angie

Counter productive

You still have the Lotr ones?

This one is stupid.

What is this in reference to?

kudos to OP doing gods work

I will join you in the coming days in case you keep it up

Only these.

This, I have been slack in reading trash lately

I tried to make a pro pedo argument but it didn't worked

Pass it along please

It's the reaction to this picture

typo in extremely

fix it faggort

i literally can't even

You keep making the generals and I'll bump.

Soo should we take to the Occupy Twitter handles like Oakland or?

Twitters been insta banning people. Need a phone number to get back on. I'm thinking we go to other generals and threads and Reddit Reach out to Sup Forums for fandoms and advice , Sup Forums to spam.

Someone needs to put Donald Trump's head on Matt Damon for his movie "The Great Wall" and possibly other stuff

Attack on Tacos

Put this link in new threads pls

Damn...though getting other fandoms and making memes out of them is a great idea.

My accounts were shoah'd a week before Election Day. Tried to get back in and it's not letting me. Twitter's With Her.

>Twitters been insta banning people. Need a phone number to get back on. I'm thinking we go to other generals and threads and Reddit Reach out to Sup Forums for fandoms and advice , Sup Forums to spam.
Setup a new google phone number. I haven't gotten the ban yet, and god knows the only reason I have twitter is to terrorize broken liberals....with logic I may add....They really really hate that.

>Implying Martin the Cuck isn't taking so long because he has to rewrite his generic ending to now make the Others the good guys

>Twitters been insta banning people
How is posting an image a bannable offense? Let me guess, "hate speech"?

>that pic

JUST

It is, I think it is. Use their language against them by thier idols and safe cartoons and fandom. Start making memes user we need more.

Guess so lol, but there has to be something we can do.

I mean I love watching fuckers act like complete idiots as much as the next guy, but if they start to get cocky we have to take them down a leg

user see

No it passes phone verification, but then it requests that I make a new password. I click the button and it mails me a link, and the password change is accepted every time, but it routes me back to the 'change your password' page and will not let me fully log in.

It's obvious that they bugged it so certain accounts can not get back in. I was especially prolific, being buddies with Eric and Don Jr, as well as based Malik, James Woods, etc. Malik friended me like his first day on Twitter.

That sucks because Malik was hilarious and it was nice to be able to tweet the Trumps directly and have them actually read stuff.

What about making a new one with a ten minute email or something?

I got some things in mind, give me a moment

these are the only ones that are good.

Illegal immigration and child sacrifice is evil indeed.

Ya I will do it eventually but I am enjoying my Twitter break. More time to make memes and shit. Anything good that shows up on Sup Forums eventually makes its way into the world anyway. It's a nice feeling when you see your work in a screencap.

Feel free to make more, user.

Meme it up, user. We always need more.

One of my OC. Barely related to this thread but good enough for a bump

Damn looks like memecenter likes this kind of pictures and not butthurt so far