Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gqLrCeqc070
thecampaignbook.com/,
backstage.com/u/raymondzachary/)
twitter.com/luke_turner)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

women cannot love

We aren't so different after all

Sup Forums is wrong and youve wasted your developmental years here arguing pointlessly to no end

only rural and suburban retards voted for trump

Sup Forums isn't real

the jews are right

nihilism as a vehicle of understanding the underlying reasons for the mechanisms of human motivation

And no, I'm not advocating a sort of capital N "Solipsistic Nihilism" or any Moral Relativism, more just that ultimately there is void and there is no Reality or Definite Righteousness

Kek. I like this guy

Fuck me i dont want to feel this

This. I'm lucky. I didn't come here till I was 30 and I'm just here to waste time at work

100% serious.

Someone redpill me on women.

It's your fault women are not attracted to you

they're whores

fpbp
very hard to come to terms with.

What I see everyday when I go into the city.

Jews are legitimately superior to whites.

sad

I would eat cake with this dude.

Seeing shit like this make me so sad

The darkest redpill is that some people like this guy are here ironically and acually don't get or believe anything they read on Sup Forums, it's a game for them.

That evil can win and has been winning for some time. Until now.

"I Before E Except After C" is a song that appears in the 1969 film A Boy Named Charlie Brown. It was written by John Scott Trotter.
In the song, Charlie Brown is trying to memorize rules which will help in the spelling-bee in which he is to compete. Linus comes in to help Charlie Brown study by singing this song. Snoopy accompanies the song by playing a Jew's harp, which appears again later in the movie on the bus ride home and during school.

Fucking this right here. Underated

no

delete this

youtube.com/watch?v=gqLrCeqc070

dont be so faggoty..

they are rare, but they do exist.

Look for women who WANT to be Mothers.. Look for those girls.

Freeze dried placenta

reality is what you make of it. It's all based off your perception. If you perceive it as nothing, then it is nothing from your lens.

All those people that you come into contact with that seem like sheep.

Those who get their ideals and attitude solely from mass media, those who physically shut down when confronted with an opposing idea...

They are already dead.

There are actually very few living people on this plane.

He has a Berkeley shirt on. He probably was trying to see Milo last night.

DELET THIS

Globalists are right about everything and that's absolutely horrifying

The Bogpill.

Jews and genetics dictate your life forever.

that's the first half of what I said, see if you can contemplate the second half

tell me more, please

Please delete this

THe KEK is a false god And kekistan does not exist

We are survival machines for our genes, a product of millions of millions of years of evolution. There is no deep meaning to your life, you only exist as a vessel for self replicating molecules.

God is real and he's trolling everyone in earth.

this

You get a few rational people here every once in a while but the majority of us are edgy underaged faggots trying to act like rebels, thinking were smarter than everyone else because we come to a Malaysian basket weaving forum that acts as a contrarian echo chamber.

DELET

The loss of free will is the most noticeable effect.

More than half the population, if you confront them from the guise of an expert, will immediately conform to anything you're pushing. Because they cannot help but do so, they lack free will to form their own ideals.

realizing that only uneducated rural and suburban retards voted for trump

Genetically determined, non-environmentally contingent, unequal intelligence distributions among different human populations.

This is the dividing line. Accepting this changes everything.

Checked.

Fuuuuck

Being a minority is living in a state of inferiority. I've learned that now.

homosexuals

I disagree with Sup Forums being wrong (at least the Sup Forums from back then) but otherwise you're correct.

are

degenerate

The reason he got no friends is because he acts normal and not all nigger-y, thats why niggers don't like him.

tfw you actually made me feel pitty for a dindu

That's not true. You gotta just accept when they give it to you.

DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS IS ALL A STAGED THING: even the main Sup Forums stream interactors
are actors, this is all part of the piece of art of Shia Labeouf. Basically there's an entire
team behind all of this: actors (probably still studying), people studying the Sup Forums dynamics that read the threads
telling the Sup Forums actors what to say and how act under a very flexible script (that implies only acting in a certain
way). It isbasically a very flexible and adaptative story that has main "shills" and "/ourguys/" actors
that can eventually interact with random people coming there. Proof of this is the way the actors appear and leave
at the same time every day each one at a different time and right after the previous one left.
Sup Forums is being used by Shia Laebouf for his umpteenth art project. So if you see someone "significative" coming
right after someone else with a meaningful impact to the stream there's a high probability that those two
are paid actors. If you need more proof about how shia is using internet for his project it's pretty
obvious that even his "just do it" project is a shoutout for the people to take his video and see how
the thing evolved. With this project he is just exploring a different part of the internet anthropology.
The team behind the project is formed by thecampaignbook.com/, leaders are LABEOUF, RÖNKKÖ & TURNER
with a high probability of more people behind the project. The team was also behind the #iamsorry previous
Laebouf project. Proof is for example pink hat by Zach Raymond (backstage.com/u/raymondzachary/)
luke turner reading Sup Forums threads (twitter.com/luke_turner)

Alex jones on jre

THIS

THIS

THIS

THIS

Aliens are not extraterrestrials, but fallen angels who are here to deceive mankind into turning away from God.

Ya, well, that's just like, your opinion, man.

They want to depopulate Earth to under 1 billion and turn us into racially and sexually homogeneous slaves to a powerful AI that will keep us trapped in this dimension while the elites get to ascend

All the while raping our kids

There's no point to any of this.
Life is meaningless.
We argue left vs right all day to pretend we have meaning.
Once you die you won't exist, and you won't know that you don't exist.

although I do not dispute this, how would this imply a literal death, whether it's "death of the consciousness" or some other meaning of death

that just seems like a natural state of being for biological machines with underdeveloped states of awareness

F

somebody get me up to speed on these guys

I turned 25 last week, but I had a burger by myself instead

People would have definitely come if I invited them, well I had ~5-10 people over twice a couple of weeks before that, but I'm sick of life and just want to be alone.

This.

We are significantly different, but we're not so different that we can't find resonance in loneliness.

I'm glad that Sup Forums and I think /r9k/ sent this guy birthday gifts and wishes. I don't care what race you are, nobody should be alone on their birthday.

>not knowing about the lower and upper dimensions
Do you even Sup Forums 2017?

And from nothingness we as humanity rebel and give birth to ingenuity in a reality with limitless potential.

The modern western world have forever destroyed everything that is good, beautiful and fair about life.

WE
ARE
NOTHING

This is actually true. Inter-dimensional, from counterspace, and not benign in any sense of the word.

WE ARE THE DIMENSIONS

This is entering blackpill territory

yo

At least he wasn't eaten like he would have been in Africa I guess.

I'm sorry nobody came Julius. I love you black brother
:(

delet this

Nice to hear he got stuff from people.

That humans are just slightly more advanced dust that twirls around in a funny non-meaningful manner before seizing to exist. Our time on earth is pointless except for the fact that it can keep going for a short while into the future. The only reason we see hope for something grand is that we have a very flawed mind that views everything like it had been created with intent by another human and those who reach the final red pill just lack the motivation to spread the idea so only the non-awokes continue their trek into meaningless darkness.

That is why I said they are not extraterrestrial.

They are interdimensional.

DIMENSIONS

Our brains are fundamentally different, you may love a woman and believe she feels the same things you do. That is just you projecting, females does not work the same way you do, they will betray you in a heartbeat if they notice weakness in you and feel they can get something better, they will always join the winning side. They evolved to be that way, because thats how you ensure you get the best genes

Pfft these cunts beg to be genocided

So these guys are aliens right?

Nothing wrong with want to be alone but there is no reason to be sick of life. There is always one more book to read, one more film to watch. Plenty of things to learn and keep you occupied.

Free will is an illusion

Pissing in the sink.

When you die, your life continues.

It's all basically exactly the same, but there are small differences that make it a little shittier than where you were (or maybe this was because of how I lived my life).

I've died 3 times now.

Head on car crash at 60mph no seatbelt, jumping off a bridge, massive overdose (renal failure).

All that happens is that everything slows down to an absolute crawl, then goes back to normal and you continue like nothing happened.

No clue what happens if you die from old age ("naturally").

I already know this though.

I would have stopped by. Poor kid

Shills don't exist and all of the shitty bait threads are trolls who have nothing else to do but shitpost in Sup Forums and they do it for free.

Now this sir is cancer

this is such a stupid "red pill"

>hurr durr there's shit that's bigger than us

fuck off retard you're not deep

The purpose of women is to look pretty enough to cop a babby from a male who has good genes and may stick around to fund it.

The purpose of men is to make machines that one day will do this job better, cheaper, faster and more efficiently with less effort, and without as much bullshit.

If you are female or not doing anything toward this admirable objective, you're part of the problem.

Ultimately, you are just one among infinite others, and the world is too vast and complex to ever be understood or made sense of, just as a single piece of paper can not contain all the stories that will ever be. And in the end, that piece of paper crumbles and vanishes, no matter what is written on it or not.

No red pill will bring ever bring you deeper knowledge, or freedom, or happiness.