Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/827255231742304259
mobile.twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/827259020427735040
youtube.com/watch?v=qsIiQJZk3xE
youtube.com/watch?v=YWnHOJc-rfs
twitter.com/NYCAntifa/status/827225626469920768
tips.fbi.gov/
tunein.com/radio/WAIM-1230-s27028/
heritage.org/research/reports/2017/02/constitutional-justices-how-to-talk-about-supreme-court-nominations
youtube.com/watch?v=g7Qni_u2V5Y
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/02/ex-obama-official-suggests-military-coup-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=9CGITp0ItAk
fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/sanfrancisco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Awoo!

AWOO

Beware posters trying to incite you to do stupid things, commonly under foreign flags. We all should be smart enough to know this by now.

How does Trump deal with the cali situation

awoooo~~

What's the hottest anti-Trump shill tactic atm?

Let's see what I found mobile.twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/827255231742304259
Swans being sniped
And dead planet fragments mobile.twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/827259020427735040

>some anti trump troll account kept replying to my tweets on twitter
>finally direct messages me
>calls me a trump loving faggot who should die
>I just keep playing along cuz it was funny
>he keeps biting and insulting me
>this goes on for like 30 mins
>finally tells me to prove I'm not an uneducated hillbilly and explain why I voted for Trump
>I lay out why I support Trump on trade, using border adjustments to fund wall to secure southern border
>explain to him that ending pointless regime change wars in the middle east will improve so many of the probs the world faces today
>explain to him why Obamacare failed to deliver to the majority of Americans
>he admits that a lot of this was new to him
>he all of a sudden gets real friendly with me
>acts like he wasn't just telling me he hopes I die
>tells me it's time for him to go to work and he'd love to continue the chat later
>my literal face when this just happened

witness this shit senpaitachi

Post a better flag

Pro tip: You can't

i'm actually tired of winning. trump needs to pause so i can take a nap without missing shit.

Still needs one more round.

the dedication of our awootists brings a patriotic tear to my eye

the only answer

Oy vey! I'm really starting to regret voting for Trump! We can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes.

REMOVE LEFTIST TERRORISM WHEN?

senate nominations procedural voting right now

Dems "NO NO NO WE DO NOT WANT TO PROCEED!"
Reps: "Yes.Yes.Yes Take your medicine."

HAHAHAHA CLOTURE FOR PRICE FUCK DEMOCRATS!

Stop being anti-social.

that shit is something out of the twilight zone

Seems to be trying to get people to believe that other Trump voters regret voting Trump

""""""NEWS""""""

No, they are trying to lessen the effect of the redpills by telling people "Oh, it was all an act guys, alex jones is an entertainer haha, boy aren't those conspiracy theories of his crazy? hahah!"

Even if it was all planned, Jones was telling the truth, or at least what he thinks is the truth, he doesn't need to "Orchestrate" anything, that's not how he operates

TL;DR The meeting between Joe Rogan and Eddie is most likely planned, everything else is not, there is no need for alex to be on a leash

>can't tell if the faggot was just trolling
>or if you legit just fucking red-pilled someone

user, I think you just leveled up.

Pretty good

But nah

neat

>Savage furious at Trump saying "beautiful" about the SEAL raid
Savage is pissed

youtube.com/watch?v=qsIiQJZk3xE

Yeah, civil war is what Soros want with all these protests.
Be patience fellow burgers until Sessions swear in.

NOW NOW NOW REEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=YWnHOJc-rfs

That's pretty weak. Everyone knows once a Trump supporter always a Trump supporter.

The age of redpilling has begun

REPORT ANTIFA TERRORISTS, THEY'RE ATTACKING TONIGHT

twitter.com/NYCAntifa/status/827225626469920768

tips.fbi.gov/

Remember to wear rubber if you end up fugging his boipussy.

ANTIFA SKULL CRUSHING WHEN?! Berkley should have had police attention. Fucking Universities.

KELLYANNE ON HANNITY RADIO
tunein.com/radio/WAIM-1230-s27028/

P E R S U A D E D

What will happen with De Vos? She can't be approved before new Alabama senator arrived, it may take a month. Or Trump will change his choice?

"I Before E Except After C" is a song that appears in the 1969 film A Boy Named Charlie Brown. It was written by John Scott Trotter.
In the song, Charlie Brown is trying to memorize rules which will help in the spelling-bee in which he is to compete. Linus comes in to help Charlie Brown study by singing this song. Snoopy accompanies the song by playing a Jew's harp, which appears again later in the movie on the bus ride home and during school.

Who else /sick/ here?

DUDE

REMINDER:

WE'RE THE FBI NOW.

dude lmao

>replacing the stars or removing some
Heretic.

heritage.org/research/reports/2017/02/constitutional-justices-how-to-talk-about-supreme-court-nominations

There are alternatives to the Nuclear Option

Im guessing turtle man likes Trump because of elaine chao.

Educate the newfags when you can

What did they mean by this?

>Navy: Special forces flew Trump flag in convoy

Sessions had a cloture vote. He's not confirmed yet

NIKKI SPEAKING IN UN

>youtube.com/watch?v=g7Qni_u2V5Y

I did my part. Now let's hope our mass reporting ensures the city get's it's forces up and running.

Not me desu.
What timeline is this? How far are we going?

kek
>Trump already kept half of his presidential promises in the first two weeks
>somehow people regret voting for him

I completely agree fellow white supremacist!

at first i was totally in it for Trump, had the hat and everything. But when he dissavowed my great friend david duke i realized that he is a slave of jews and doesn't hate blacks

we need to #dumptrump

hail spencer!

ITS OVR!!!!

shut it faggot

There's nothing wrong with social justice. White people obtained their status of privilege in this country unfairly and inhumanely. They have used tactics of violence, intimidation, and systematic oppression to keep minorities held back and shackled by the ankles (literally and symbolically). White people did this in every place they've held power. The Crusades in Europe killed off the native inhabitants, Jews in Palestine oppressing colored Arab Muslims and stealing their land, the entire Americas by Spanish/English conquistadors and slaughter of Indigenous Peoples, the use of slave labor, apartheid, and genocide in Africa, the bringing of disease and greed to peaceful indigenous cultures living in harmony, the bombing and economic takeover of East Asia, I could go on. Maybe whites deserve to die off. White supremacy is a BAD thing. Fuck America too, so many intolerant bigots that people are voting for the literal second coming of Hitler. I'd give anything to live in Germany or Scandinavia to get away from this disgusting country of white cis who will do anything to maintain their stranglehold on oppressed, defeated people they continue to treat like shit on their shoes, when in reality most of these immigrants/displaced peoples probably have a better grasp of English than their sub-60 IQ Wal-Mart shopping redneck ass does. No wonder women don't want to have sex with you, you clearly have no concept of empathy or historical knowledge.

How many votes does it take?!

>had to go drop off the release form at the auto lot my totaled car was towed to

dem feelz

>Ex-Obama Official Suggests ‘Military Coup’ Against Trump

In a blog post for Foreign Policy magazine, Rosa Brooks, a former Obama administration official, outlined four ways to “get rid” of President Trump, including declaring him mentally unfit for command or carrying out a military coup.

Brooks is a Schwartz senior fellow at the New America Foundation, which is funded by billionaire George Soros’s Open Society Foundations. She served from 2009-2011 as Counselor to the Under Secretary of Defense for Policy and served as a senior adviser at Obama’s State Department.

Her posting is titled “3 Ways to Get Rid of President Trump Before 2020,” although the piece actually outlines four ways.

In what seems to be a deliberate tactic, Brooks repeatedly questions Trump’s mental stability, claiming that the president’s first week in office “has made it all too clear: Yes, he is as crazy as everyone feared.”

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/02/ex-obama-official-suggests-military-coup-trump/

me desu feel like shit

That dude must be pretty gay having a man sucking a dig tattooed on his fucking leg

>jew is mad

shocking

New robot from Boston Dynamics
And they said Trump wouldn't make anime real

He would want his golden name, the filthy kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=9CGITp0ItAk

Why is Nigel Farage so /ourguy/?
This wonderful loyalty really warms up the heart

They're going to get thier faces smashed in by NYPD

dude you're like rich bro LMAO

Prophecy?

oh for fuck's sake

Soros and Some others will end in prison

That's how you know we are in this for real

Pedos already getting arrested, just a matter of time until Soros himself gets arrested

All according to plan

Rei is best girl

they're all great writers and Joe and edgy brah have done podcats with the two of them talking buisness stuff that felt really forced
i imagine that was scripted and JRE911 was scripted
>to be clear it was scripted to delivered Y U G E redpills to normies - this would have been CHAOS given the 3 personalities involved.
>do you think these 3 guys who have known each other for 25 years have never talked conspiracy theory before when all 3 of them are conspiracy nuts?
>all 3 of them knew the entire story right off the bat and brought us along for the ride
>the way the podcast ended was pretty fucked up - almost like it was being forced to end with "violence from a drunk AJ"

I C A N N O T wait for the next time Alex Jones and Joe Rogan get together on camera

A WASTE OF MONEY!

B-B-B-BUT THE MILITARY DOESN'T LIKE OR TRUST TRUMP! HE DOESN'T HAVE THE RIGHT TEMPERAMENT!

>actually tattooing a dick on your arm

If someone actually has the (heh) balls to do that, then they have some measure of respect from me, even if they are a sub-human libshit.

Make sure you note that they ORGANIZE ACROSS STATE LINES.

Make a note of UC Berkeley Riots

Haven't seen this pasta in a while. There are multiple things wrong with it but one of the biggest flaws is the redneck thing. Europe doesn't have rednecks?

He's probably a paid by Soros guy. As a person you won him over, but he still needs to collect his paycheck.

>Savaged is pissed
what, did he dog do a bad job giving him a gummer blowjob last night after Savage fed him like a motherbird feeding its chick?

Hey, some tattoo artist made a few bucks, and you don't know they're not on The Train.

CNN needs to burn

me

and i also slipped a disc in my back so whenever i cough hard it hurts like a sonofabitch

Is that supposed to be an insult?

Mass report Antifa to your local FBI field office. For Berkeley it's the San Francisco Field Office:
fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/sanfrancisco

If you attended and witnessed or experienced Antifa violence, or you know or are in contact with someone (even just on social media) who did, tell them to contact the FBI San Fran field office. Call and physically attend to give a statement.

TELL PEOPLE WHO ATTENDED THE MILO EVENT ON SOCIAL MEDIA TO REPORT TO THE FBI

The FBI can begin the investigation and mass indictment that shuts downs Antifa for good, but only with our reports and evidence.

Remember under President Trump:
>We FBI now
>We Justice Department now
>We Attorney's Office now

Nikki is speaking at the UN, by the way.

Do you have the one where they are basically bullying a robot?

Why do they do these events in places where people can't carry?

No fucking way

Cloture is just a way to end debate. I don't think it's needed

>liberal tells me someone is a racist
>ask them to prove it
>they link me a comment in which the guy says the word "Asia" as proof

It's really getting difficult to take these people seriously.

Milo's a gay Jew. How is he an extremist?