Apparently he saber rattled at Mexico, threatened UC Berkeley and insulted Australia!?!?

Apparently he saber rattled at Mexico, threatened UC Berkeley and insulted Australia!?!?

What the fuck!? But fuckin EMAILS? Right!?

I've never been this worried about America.

Damn, it wasn't more than a month ago that I was wondering if maybe I was just having a "tea party reaction" to my candidate losing. Give him a chance and all that-- but no. Fuck that noise.

Everybody, do what you can to protect your loved ones. Hold them close, raise your kids right so as that one day they don't become fascist scumbags.

Hold steady. Resist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXTlyLR1wgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YWnHOJc-rfs
reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/5rmxn7/im_so_sick_of_going_to_bed_and_waking_up_to_new
mostdamagingwikileaks.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>He didn't bend over for Mexico
>He didn't bend over for Australia
>He didn't bend over for terrorists

Seems like a pretty good president to me.

He is a racist mysoginistic phobic Cheeto and you fascists need to fuck off back to /r/altright

I dont feel very insulted infact i couldnt be in more agreement with trump on how hes doing his presidency

these lefty faggots are showing how pathetic they are. I don't care for trump one way or the other but let him do his thing and see if you have something to complain about then

You're normalising bigotry you fascists

>mexico
actual fake news
>berkeley
they deserve it, 1st ad respect on campus is appalling
>australia
australians need to be smacked down every so often because they are cunts

>Hold steady. Resist.
not gonna lie, former shill here. It's fun seeing the left crash and burn but seriously we cannot allow them to get access to the mainstream media.

>Everyone that disagrees with me is a fascist!

Will you go 'way and fuck off with that shit.

you the man trump, you the man. dramatic music.

youtube.com/watch?v=gXTlyLR1wgQ

fuck off spastic potato man, been diddled once too many by father brown and gone soft

People who promote hate-speech are fascists, like that white supremacist milo

Edit: wow this post blew up

It's all in fun.

>Hold steady. Resist.
Garbage thread by subversives, sage and ignore.

literally what?

The absolute state of nu-Sup Forums when I can get all these (You)s from an obvious bait thread

ITT: A leaf lost in paddyland

>inside out nigger trying his hand at shitposting now that hes discovered the internet

brits should have finished the job.

OP comes from an /r/enoughtrumpspam post btw

>I was just pretending to be retarded

this is the reason Ireland would be better off if women were kept in the kitchen and the Brits still ruled this shit country

>I was only pretending to be retarded

Are you people even trying anymore?

> But fuckin EMAILS? Right!?
But fucking perjury, selling classified information, accepting bribes in exchange for weapons deals, Libya, Benghazi, Whitewater.. to name a few. Stop giving the Irish a bad name.

i haven't had cheetos in a long time. craving some now. thanks asshole

>nu/pol/ butthurt that they fell for such obvious bait

Leddit is that way, fags

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE WAS UPSET AT AUSTRALIA FOR TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OBAMA! WE SHOULD IMPEACH! WHERE WERE HIS MANNERS?

Drumpf should drink Foster's until he pukes and then clean the mess with bloomin' onions. Maybe then he'll realize the GREATNESS of AUSSIE MIGHT! Bloody hell!

>Not gonna lie...

>I'd bet your father is ashamed you survived birth that is if he didn't hang himself already

You live in England why do you even care?

Say it with me Sup Forums

BUTT

BLASTED

Yeah isnt that awesome?

The moment i heard he LITERALLY hung up on the straya guy, The Donald became my favorite president of all time.

Willy Harrison drops to #2. :(

It's fucking hillarious

omarosa killed him

Italians are better than Irish in every single way.

We can't, it's been banned, so now we have to go everywhere else. You guys want to invade imzy yet, or have we just decided that leftists deserve their safe spaces to coordinate attacks on us?

stay in Ireland bub

Stay in your failed-state dictatorship triggered drumpfykin

Good haha, that racist shithole shouldn't be allowed on any site

Watch CNN for all the answers. Truth at 9.

>comes to our website
>tells us we need to leave
potato logic

youtube.com/watch?v=YWnHOJc-rfs

Not your country, fuck off.

You mean like starting fires, so speakers you don't like can't come and speak? OH WAIT THATS LEFTISTS LOL NIGGER BTFO

You're normalizing stupidity.

Is it true that ordering an Irish Car Bomb in a pub will get me flayed?

>But fuckin EMAILS? Right!?
Well, the emails did reveal some pretty damning things. Are you even familiar with what she was exposed doing? Not only did Clinton use collusion with the DNC and the press during the election, undermining the foundation of American democracy, but she was also revealed to be supporting Islamist militants connected to AL-QAEDA while she was serving as Secretary of State. Trump was obviously the better choice.

Don't take the low-effort bait guys

>But fuckin EMAILS
Illegal handling of classified material is pretty big. With or without intent.

You cast a rather big net over yourself, if you talk it down to "she got emails."

Truth here.

reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/5rmxn7/im_so_sick_of_going_to_bed_and_waking_up_to_new
>taking the bait

>/r/altright
You got it deleted potatoboi. im staying right here

hi ctr

>He is a racist mysoginistic
tumblr pls

>Apparently he saber rattled at Mexico,
BUILD WALL

>threatened UC Berkeley
Bomb that shit hole to the ground.

>and insulted Australia!?!?
Since when was straya sensitive about bantz?

2/10 made me reply.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's fucking hilarious watching his campaign crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes.

Hillary sold STATE SECRETS via her emails, that's the problem. She got people killed and deserves the death penalty.

>But fuckin EMAILS? Right!?

mostdamagingwikileaks.com

I love it when people say "they were just emails!" as if they have any idea what they're talking about. Those emails implicate Clinton's Democrats in a lot of shady shit, including rigging the primaries.

Wanna know what the best thing about all of this is? The Democrats are right. Based on the primaries that they rigged against Sanders, Trump absolutely is an illegitimate president. All they'd have to do to get rid of him is admit they rigged the election, but they can't do that. Instead they're projecting and upholding a very thin narrative, and it's not working.

wtf i'm a cruz missile now

go back to watching your wife get fucked a black guy you clover retard

strong copypasta/10

Delete this

I will drown you in a tub of ravioli, you greasy bean.

>"You assert that you obtained information from confidential sources from 'both sides of the border.'"

>"Only [Peña Nieto] and the foreign minister participated in that call and neither of them remember knowing you or having spoken with you ever. Whoever has been your confidential source on this side of the border, lied to you."

>Eduardo Sanchez, Mexico's presidential office spokesman, said the conversation was respectful, not hostile or humiliating, as described by Estevez.

fake news

Go back to Plebbit

>Apparently he saber rattled at Mexico, threatened UC Berkeley and insulted Australia!?!?

Also pretty rich shill

>I've never been this worried about America.

Because you're a fucking un-American pussy. Mexico's a filthy little shithole with a serious corruption problem that their little corrupt fuck head leader won't lift a finger to solve.

Berkley's a communist breeding ground that needs to get its shit together. The same goes for the rest of California.

And King Nigger signed a stupid deal because he's a stupid nigger and trump called it out as he should have.

I know you're shilling for some agency or whatever, but I love speaking my mind on this shit enough to reply. So you just keep enabling me, fucko because I fucking love it.

cheeto voldemort must be stopped

Cmon with this weak shit

Guys, can I sell America maybe some clothes and food? Do you think Czech Republic and Slovakia will be exempt from tariffs because of his (ex-)wives? We will send avocados, bananas, watermelons, you name it. Marked up of course, but a LOT less than the black market!

Oh goyim, but he is just Putin's pawn. You are the most cucked nation in the world.

Weak.

I don't want thousands of Central Americans settled here, nor do I want nationless muslims in America. They'll have to sit on Manus Island until they remember where they came from.

>he saber rattled at Mexico, threatened UC Berkeley and insulted Australia

What a fucking boss. Take this as a note and don't fuck with us either Ireland.

You seem to have wandered to the wrong board, newfriend. /lgbt/ or perhaps even reddit seems like it would suit you better

fpbp

I see no problem with Putin. Having him in charge of America wouldn't be that bad of a deal.

a potato nigger trolling you drumpfkins

what the hell happened to you,pol?

>TRUMPS SAYING SHIT WHAT THE FUCK
This is somehow worse than
>Literal proof of hillary being a treasonous psychopath hungry for power and a complete soulless corporate shill

The left is seriously delusional