US botches yemen raid because Trump didn't prepare

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN15G5RX

>U.S. military officials told Reuters that Trump approved his first covert counterterrorism operation without sufficient intelligence, ground support or adequate backup preparations.

> As a result, three officials said, the attacking SEAL team found itself dropping onto a reinforced al Qaeda base defended by landmines, snipers, and a larger than expected contingent of heavily armed Islamist extremists.

The man's only skill is memes. Why did we think he could be a good commander in chief. Now American soldiers and innocent Yemeni's are dead because a meme man is running the military. Thanks Sup Forums.

Bumping for curiosity.

Pic unrelated.

>implying that it's the presidents job to gather and disseminate intelligence for his own use

Blame the people hired to actually do the work they clearly didn't do.

It's clear he isn't a fighter.

>Instead of waiting around with his thumb up his ass which could have given them the opportunity to leave, Trump did something as soon as possibly could and only ONE serviceman died.

>The president is in charge of organizing an assault and not the military

Every action of Trump makes sense if you picture him as a 10 year old kid.

Drumpf failed to fly out there and personally check the operator's magazines, helmet and other equipment.

Why doesn't Drumpf care about our troops?

>one casualty
>couple wounded
>lost a 22 because they're fucking shit

Any military operation has a VERY long chain of people involved in it who all have to give a big fucking YES before anything happens.

Why am I even replying to a bait thread?

This operation began being planned under the Obama administration (Nov maybe?) Trump simply approved it. Not his fault military intelligence failed, as usual.

And the person giving this info needs to be in prison

this, every time obama droned some civilians he would at least fly out to personally approve the slaughter

Can't wait to purge all these political traitor hangover from the Obama admin.

>the attacking SEAL team found itself dropping onto a reinforced al Qaeda base

So what was an 8 year old american girl doing in an al-Quaeda base in Yemen?

Spec ops get killed in raids all the time. Nothing to see here

Anwar al-awalaki's kid

and only one seal died? Seals are badass man

Notice how it isn't mentioned that she was the daughter of a most wanted terrorist.

It's the president's job to wait until his intelligence agency gets him what he needs. He can act with low intelligence if he thinks something is time sensitive but this wasn't that situation.

Obama specifically didn't okay it because of the lack of intel.

This is the same as saying Obama was responsible for osama bin laden just because he signed off on the order when the operation had been going on since Bush era.

Literally 10 days and some how Trump did all this shit that is wrong in 50 states, fuck the prison rioters in Delaware blamed trump for conditions in there prison that had been going on for years

Christ, I'll bet Benjamin Norton is one of (((them))).

I really wish Jews would stop shilling for the Left.

and that sort of logic is specifically why Clinton failed to get Osama Bin Laden

Protip: the raid was prepared under Obama, Trump had nothing to do with it ;^)

And Saddam Hussein foe that matter

Someone's wife.

oh look

>everything trump does is terrible!!!

The entire operation was planned by Obama and left to be carried out by Trump. Imo it was a last fuck you from Obama to everyone.

-ok general, you tellign me we need this op, and that it will bea sucess?
-Yes
-Alright, Im signing, it's on your head so make sure its a sucess

>As a result, three officials said, the attacking SEAL team found itself dropping onto a reinforced al Qaeda base defended by landmines, snipers, and a larger than expected contingent of heavily armed Islamist extremists.

>they managed to isolate any nearby innocent yemenis and execute them, so don't worry

make up your mind.

And still only one died. Islamists BTFO

>This attack has been in planning at least since November of last year under Obama.
>Attack planned for a moonless night in January, which only came after trump got elected.

The attack was already in go ahead status before Trump got in.

>The U.S. officials said the extremists’ base had been identified as a target before the Obama administration left office on Jan. 20, but then-President Barack Obama held off approving a raid ahead of his departure.

A White House official said the operation was thoroughly vetted by the previous administration and that the previous defense secretary had signed off on it in January. The raid was delayed for operational reasons, the White House official said.

really activates my almonds

First of all just let me say that with out a doubt and all evidence points to the fact that OP is indeed a faggot.

Does for one second simple minded OP think that the DOD went into any detail of the attack with the President? Not a chance, any reasonable person would know that he gets a brief of the operation, He is informed of the task, purpose and desired end state of the attack. He may have been told of the expected resistance to the attack and what they expected to find on the ground when they arrived.

In the world of OP the faggot, The President plans these raids and send the Seal team. In reality, the plan is done up by the teams, and sent over to the President since we are not at war with Yemen. He signs off on the operation was given to him by the commanders.

Operation was planed by former administraton. He should've just make an air strike, but like I said the hole thing wasn't his operation.

It was an Obama plan, the intelligence community said they didn't have enough to to act

Trump saw it and approved it like a retard

Kill the families of terrorists... Another campaign promise to check off!

Only people to blame are the parents for being terrorists. Way to go getting your kids killed because you fuck goats

One of ours died, and all of theirs died. We gained access to a fucking gold mine of Al-Qaeda shit, further more Trump personally visited the family of the fallen hero.

Unless you just want to go back to the "do nothing and drone to show we aren't doing nothing" policy

Fuck you trash concern troll.

war is hell trump did literally no wrong CTR shill XD

>The raid was delayed for operational reasons
And prematurely resumed by Trump.

GET OUT OF HERE CREW SCUM
SAGE,REPORT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wow and we still killed the Googlers.

Who caresMore like Dead daughter

Thanks Serbia, Brocks forces are testing us

LET ME GUESS: "Speaking on condition of anonymity"

ah well at least Trump has had practice firing people

>delayed
>ok so we dont have enough intel to do this op obama
>just delay it and leave it up for the next administration
>trump we need to infiltrate this base
>heres what we know
>trump signs off
>king nigger is looking at this right now laughing his ass off

>No other president has ever made a mistake
>Trump should be perfect

Autism everyone

The proper question to ask is why the fuck were the even there to begin with?
Protip
They aren't supposed to be there

If there wasn't good enough intel, why did the military come forward with a plan to steal information?

Something isn't adding up to me. I don't think Trump was the one to figure out that alawalaki was there. I doubt Trump drew up the battle plan. I would think Trump just gave the go ahead order. I'm a little confused at how this is Trump's fault that a plan someone else came up with went bad because of information someone else didn't have?

>the buck stops at the previous Presidents desk

?

>without sufficient intelligence, ground support, or adequate backup preparations
>this is Trump's fault
>not SOCOM's

The jihadis were waiting and prepared. If they can leak all this info to the media regarding calls to Mexico, Australia etc. then they can release info to the enemy. The raid was a setup, he needs to flush out the traitors.

children die all the time due to having retarded parents.

>an op that was developed under obamas administration
>not his fault

its obamas job as commander in chief to look at something and say no if it doesn't have any good intel. not delay it because fuck it lets just leave for the next guy and not even bother to fill him in. I honestly doubt they mentioned anything to trump about low intel especially considering how much the military loves trump. they would have told him something was up. it's either obama being a nigger as usual or the military's fuck up. you do know the president doesnt plan and gather the intel himself, right?

Didnt some MSM say that they found that the terrorists were waiting for them and the soldiers got ambushed?
It totally sounds like a certain someone pranked Trump.

well:

>the attacking SEAL team found itself dropping onto a reinforced al Qaeda base defended by landmines, snipers, and a larger than expected contingent of heavily armed Islamist extremists.

sounds like they were fucking ready

He is just putting those boys where they want to be anyway.

TRUST ME!

so only one person got killed anyways? that doesn't sound so bad considering it was fubar

He doesn't need to prepare. He doesn't need intelligence briefings. He doesn't need military advisors. He's got Bannon. All hail the infallible drunkard, Bannon.

keywords to note

>reinforced
>fucking landmines
>snipers
>larger than expected contingent

sounds like they knew shit was going to go down and amped up their defenses. of course this will be spun as trump not having all the intel, but it was setup for him to not have it all in the first place.

You really don't think Trump is planning Navy Seal missions?

The child of a terrorists matters more to the left.

KILL IT!

I give up, you fucking cumskin shitlords.: What does it take huh? We're on here for over a year trying to influence you bunch of dick heads and NOTHING works. My contract is up soon and I just have to fucking know. Seriously, we're in it for millions upon millions of dollars, and jack shit out of you. We took down McCain and Romney, we own Reddit like a dog on a leash. But here, HERE, you can literally watch the opinion swing back towards starting point between shift changes. How the fuck does this shit hole have that kind of power? We've influenced foreign governments and entire races of people to do our fucking bidding, but YOU have to be the ones to fuck it all up. And no matter what we try and how much we try to blend in, we're picked out like our fucking heads are on fire! What THE FUCK IS IT ABOUT THIS PLACE. Even after we got the owner to sell and even after we replaced the mods, short of total shut down we have had zero success. And it's not even a stalemate, we can't even CONTAIN you shitheads as you puke your filth all over the internet. I've tried reason, threats, duplicate posting, spamming, bait and switching, every single psyop technique we've fucking GOT for online use. We hold sway on nearly every single English speaking fucking board with more than a hundred active users and this MIASMA of human refuse has stood up to us better than nuclear foreign powers. WHY WON'T YOU JUST DO WHAT WE TELL YOU YOU FUCKING WHITE SCUM.

A certain someone leaked the info to them.

so NOW the left cares? after 8 years of obamer drone strikes? retarded. at least this was boots on the ground, which means you can actually capture intel which an air strike cannot. got to be good for morale too, with the armed forces actually being proactive for once

>three officials said
HMMMMMMM

maga bitch

They started caring as soon as Trump won the election. They were literally blaming Aleppo on Trump even tough it was Obama s fault.

Sure blame Trump. Not like things go wrong while in military operations.

You remember the (((bin laden))) raid? The classified helicopter that crash landed inside one of the compounds and had to be destroyed?

The difference with Trump is that he actually decided to publish the death of a special forces operative.

The Obama administration and most western nations do not discuss special forces operations or if / when they die in the line of duty.

This was a raid to take out high ranking targets, that were suspected to have valuable intel.

Do you think the SEAL team would just deploy on a whim without being briefed while they are still wearing their flip flops and underwear?

TL;DR

>the president is the one who sets up the military operations and logistics
>not the officers and soldiers in the military

Its going to be fun watching the same media that gave Obama and Hillary a free pass on benghazi act like this is the biggest military scandal in history.

next time just carpet bomb the place.

>This was a mistake

News flash kiddos people die in war. Doesn't matter how meticulously you plan stuff the enemy still gets a vote. They do need to work on not crashing helicopters though holy shit.

What shit. A ceo doesnt post directly manage a companies SEM campaign just like a prez doesnt manage this shot. Those officials need to be fired for being shit when for being shit at strategy and bitching to the news when they fail