Brit/pol/ - Britain's Finest Comedian edition

>Police probe over UKIP leader Paul Nuttall house claims
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-38847939

>Leaked report from the City: "The EU will lose out if Britain gets a bad deal"
theguardian.com/business/2017/feb/01/eu-brexit-deal-city-leaked-report-european-parliament-article-50

>Public would rather May didn't walk away with no deal from the EU
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/public-rejects-theresa-may-s-take-it-or-leave-it-threat-to-leave-the-eu-with-no-deal-a7555921.html

>Labour's incoherent position on Brexit
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/29/labours-incoherent-position-on-article-50

>Prince Charles urged to tackle Trump over climate change
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/29/prince-charles-climate-change-trump-visit-britain

>Pro-EU MPs seeking to "obfuscate, dilute and delay" Article 50 proceedings
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/31/parliament-kicks-brexit-bill-debate-david-davis-accuses-europhile/

>UKIP in Stoke - A quick rundown
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38808154

>Former EU diplomat claims they're going to charge us £50,000,000,000 to leave; Britain disagrees
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/01/britain-charged-50-billion-brexit-divorce-bill-sir-ivan-rogers/

Other urls found in this thread:

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1399/60/1399608818601.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=OdRJD9yzX6Y&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=uja3W-ibifc
youtube.com/watch?v=5MulmxQi3ms
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/02/theresa-may-faces-fresh-legal-challenge-brexit-david-davis-refuses/
strawpoll.me/12241818
strawpoll.me/12242138
strawpoll.me/12242169
youtube.com/watch?v=5MriWOjmguM
youtube.com/watch?v=N6xxX0F0r_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

REMINDER

fuck off pol is a burger board

Stop taking heroin

Being transgender is not a mental illness.

Radio 4 is fucking shit.

Did you mean: "I don't have a mental illness"

Yes it is.
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1399/60/1399608818601.webm

>Paul looks set to win Stoke
>all these allegations come flooding out of the wood work

Farage still in the European Parliament ripping them apart.

Fuck man, fair warning at the least!

The absolute STATE

He is one set of curly hair away from being a hassidic jew

But it isn't.

Is Nick Hewer based?

I have quite a decent perception of him, really don't want it to be shattered by spouting lefty bollocks

Seriously who are we gonna vote for if UKIP go under?

He is a Labour man as I recall.

He supports labour

Noone

If Nuttall loses then it's bite the blackpill time

He's staunchly Labour I'm afraid. He's been on HIGNFY

Nobodyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

He is a Blairite, I'm afraid.

Tories I guess

Would be the only party left that wasn't far-left

Will probably spoil the ballot paper.

youtube.com/watch?v=OdRJD9yzX6Y&feature=youtu.be

brits

brits are retards, they make white trash and gopniks look like decent human beings.

Remember, remember!
The fifth of November,
The ARYANs seasoned in pots;
I know of no reason
Why our ARYAN killing season
Should ever be forgot!
Adolf and his companions
Did the scheme contrive,
To bomb our Albion and Parliament
All up alive.
Threescore STUKAS, flew above,
To make old England's death be known
But, by God's providence, them they catch,
With a bright spotlight, illuminating the rats!
More ten ton bombs we must make
For the old Anglo's sake!
If you won't give me one,
I'll take two,
The better for me,
And the worse for you.
A firestorm to burn the krauts,
A shower of bombs to blast him,
Ten tons of napalm to wash it down,
What jolly good fire to burn him.
Holloa, boys! holloa, boys! make the Krauts think!
Holloa, boys! holloa boys! Their blood we will drink!
Hip, hip, hooor-r-r-ray!

Is it still the same broom?

>"HA! Brexit is cancelled! There's no WAY May will EVER let Brexit go ahead!"
Says increasingly nervous tripfag for the 2017th time.

>If Nuttall loses then it's bite the blackpill time

Well I dunno. I've always thought of UKIP as more of a placeholder than the end goal. Though I imagined something better would emerge alongside them. If they die now there is nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=uja3W-ibifc

They ain't got shit on da fukkin' Kersal Massiv blud you hear me?

dey know how to roll wit da backseat ho's. They got da money cos they know how to rap.

they dont fuk about m8.

Does anyone have the pol edit of the lord of the rings?

You could always join a Conservative association in your constituency. And help direct candidate selection.

Coming from a bunch of drunken Slavs who chose to fight Russia you've got some bloody cheek lad.

Is jungle massive?

last few days you've posted that like ten times. You gotta hard on for him?

He's a memester, who made that snp thing I think. Never heard him say he was alt right.

Nope, no fucking way. I'd genuinely vote for Corbyn before them.

Who is this man? Quick rundown?

hsbc

It's a strawman so he loves it

Question time spoilers:

1. Trump Islam ban
2. Brexit vote
3. Economy improvement
4. Muh NHS
5. School holiday fines
6. Meme question about that guy with the sign when Farage was talking

I had my hand up for ages but didn't get asked anything. It's a pretty boring episode.

Banks will create a new party no matter what once we're out of the EU. He's tasted the power, I can't see him giving it up. Nige will get involved too.

Let's assume May delivers a Brexit after which we have control over our borders. If she fails to cut immigration to a suitable level, a lot of noise will be made of it and there will be a gap in the field for a party to run on a lower-immigration ticket.

youtube.com/watch?v=5MulmxQi3ms

bruv famlam da jungle always iz massiv innit.

Question time spoiler: no one good on, it will be shit.

kind of want to blow off steam with rhetoric about how great it would be for the persian sands to be painted in yank blood, but i'm REALLY concerned that GCHQ would lock me up in future for it.

it's not any muslim shit, i just want the US humiliated internationally. i want to wind up yanks every time some amerilard gets himself killed, and blame amerilards for every unfortunate British soldier who gets dragged into this nonsense.

their hubris is too great, they need another vietnam. the only thing better than iran would be a war with mexico and cartel insurgency at the border, but that's too LARP tier.

says on his profile, he's from England. Never read one of his twatter posts claiming to be altright.

Paki needs something to strawman. Must be running out of memes.

Lads your making me sad.

There are plenty of good Tory MPs. Mine is more anti-EU than Carswell, the only UKIP MP.

You should still vote lads... just anything right-wing. We can't let the cultural Marxists win. Pls.

I thought Jeff Stelling presented Countdown?

>He doesn't believe are Nutt can do it

But you've already give up at life. How does one go further blackpill than that?

Don't watch it mate. I was just at it and he was spouting lefty populist shite for the whole thing. I was disappointed too.

>tories
>right wing

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Stop

Voting Tory is aiding cultural Marxists better than voting Labour though

There is literally no better outcome for the powers that be than for an allegedly conservative party to be in power that's actually run near-entirely by Blairites

Is he fucked? Don't tell me he fucked it.

The Tories, the Tories, it's disgusting!

dont worry, only poor people are forced into the meat grinder. pretty similar thing to the uk army in its various pointless wars also

Not for a long time

There was a thing about church clocks on BBC Radio 4 today.

The host talked with some experts on maintaining such mechanisms though it was clear he had no idea what to ask them so he just let them speak at length.

After the interviews the host commented that he doesn't know much about churches because he's Muslim and went on a 10 minute tirade about the amazing clock at some mosque in Saudi Arabia being the biggest and best in the world.

Not even memeing.

The absolute STATE of British youth

This.

Met my MP the other day, he's a top lad, said he'd vote for the Brexit bill and let Trump in for a state visit.

>the bankers the bonuses the bankers the bonuses actually

''Voting Tory is aiding cultural Marxists better than voting Labour though''

>even radio 4 is getting radicalised

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/02/theresa-may-faces-fresh-legal-challenge-brexit-david-davis-refuses/

Nice, now parliament might stop us leaving the EEA, which would keep free movement going

Who /verywindyoutside/ here

That's depressing as fuck. May WON'T cut immigration to an acceptable level, and 3-4 years from now we'll have no UKIP, but maybe some shitty Banks funded knock off (which will run into all the same roadblocks UKIP) polling at like 3%.

Is a party who're very anti-immigration but anti-austerity too much to ask for? Pic related arguments work extremely well on people who hate the Tories and hate immigration.

>It's another 'Mayflies randomly turn up all at the same time and shill for the Tories' episode

"""Are""" """Nutt""" is only capable of two things amigo.
Burning hospitals and eating babies.

>US media went all in with the #MuslimBan shit
>our politicians and media lap it up
>mfw narratives are more important than the truth

What went right?

First QT I'll be missing in years, The panel is just abysmal.

Has anyone got the url for the filter list that filters out all the namefags?

Aye, I have been out side putting rocks in my wheely.

It's true you mongo. It prevents an actual conservative party from being elected

ARE YOU GUYS STILL WITH UKIP OR IS THERESA OURLADY? REPENT BREXIT YET? HATE SCOTTKEKS?

>Next UK elections
strawpoll.me/12241818

>Brexit
strawpoll.me/12242138

>Scottish Independence
strawpoll.me/12242169

>Next UK elections
strawpoll.me/12241818

>Brexit
strawpoll.me/12242138

>Scottish Independence
strawpoll.me/12242169

>Next UK elections
strawpoll.me/12241818

>Brexit
strawpoll.me/12242138

>Scottish Independence
strawpoll.me/12242169

Someone post the net immigration graph

You sound obsessed.

Yes, midlands here

youtube.com/watch?v=5MriWOjmguM

i was always more of a fan of the mr null remix

>Harriet Harman on This Week
NONCE

Neil is going to ravage Diane for her "illness". Should be laughs.

When was the last actual conservative government in your opinion?

Who would Peter vote for? No-one publically, as he's seemingly anti-all parties, but does he not vote at all?

Sorry cunt, there's taigs to smash.

>Implying the Bone is a cultural Marxist

Fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=N6xxX0F0r_w

You can guarantee the clock at Mount Doom wasn't built by an Arab or maintained by one.

milkman

He doesn't vote

He encouraged people to vote UKIP in 2015 if they were mongs who ABSOLUTELY felt like they HAD to vote though

Your MP is fucking window-dressing to make retards like you think that all of them are like that

How does one officially convert to Catholicism lads? Was christened into the CofE and want to jump ship from that cuckfest, despite the current Pope being shite I believe they will unjust themselves. Plus priority tickets for the next Crusade is a bonus

Yeah my Sky is fucked and the lights are really flickering, think the power will go out tonight so check if the generator has fuel.

Unbelievable!

Fuck lads, the Nats are getting uppity again.

Are you a Paki though?

He managed to make himself personally hated, even if his toxic political ideology lives on.