Ukraine is being BOMBED and all Drumpf does is remove Russian sanctions

What the fuck? Right now, Putin is mercilessly shelling a town of 20,000 and has cut off their electricity and heat. It's -22°C...They are ALL GONNA DIE and it's your fault for voting in a Kremlin puppet retard!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9-EjmE6lZ9c
youtube.com/watch?v=JfLoJJQP1LA
youtube.com/watch?v=gkyw21A6gqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ukraine is quite literally less of an actual country than taiwan

ukraine is rightfully russia's

>ukraine
Whats that

>Ukraine
Fake news

First for Givi and Motorola(RIP)

why even bother resisting, Russia will crush Cuckraine eventually anyways

.5 rubles have been placed in your account.

hohol genocide best day of my life

I believe it is over the cyber hacking sanctions, not the Ukraine ones, those are still in place to my knowledge.

fuck off leaf.

youtube.com/watch?v=9-EjmE6lZ9c

Ukrainian artillery, supported by NATO and EU, bombs cities and villages in Eastern Ukraine forcing their children into basements. They are stirring up shit with Russia & Putin.

Right now Novorossiyans defend themselves against this atrocity

youtube.com/watch?v=JfLoJJQP1LA

Remember that this conflict started with protesters overthrowing the democratically elected president because they wanted to join the European Union.

The same European Union that all of its member countries wish they could leave.

youtube.com/watch?v=gkyw21A6gqE

Ukraine was fully backing Hillary and even tried running a smear campaign against Trump. They can get fucked.

you can thank the kenyan nigger and hillary for their wonderful foreign policy

t. assblasted cockhole immigrant

I would say " What is a ((((ukraine))))?" but that would be hyprocricy

More like fake country.

>ignores the fact that Soros-sponsored Ukrainian nationalists have been bombing civilians for 2 years

Convenient that you omitted the fact this is a counterattack.

>Basing allies off of political elections
You need to go back

Again, you are fake too, go back to Germany

Of course they would back Hillary considering she would... oh I dunno... KEEP THEM FROM BEING ANNEXED BY RUSSIA!!!!!

And Poland is next!

Exactly EU is helping EU friendly side whilst Russia defending Russian loyalists.

pls come to Slovakia as refugees, worker shortage here right now even, ez jobs

>Expecting a Russian puppet to be tough with Russia

We can take their hot female refugees

> ukrainer steals fuel from heating station
> ">muh russia is bombing me"
> ">canacuck, send more military advisors plz"
> ukrainer kills russian civilians with weapons he received from UK and has been taught to use by treaudo
> ">these Russians are shelling themselves, i dindu nuffin"

Drumpf is also backing Saudi war crimes against Yemenis and Indo Europeans.

This fucking clown is taking us to the brink of WW3 with the WRONG countries. If he continues saber rattling against Iran and China then this fag should get impeached.

The fuck are you talking about, no he isn't.

Well you are in their territory, so...

if they were brown the West would take them in

Wtf I hate trump now

Sage

t. Hohol expat

I hope Russia takes over.

People brought up the fact that they do not have money even for the tickets.

>Motorola(RIP)
kek deaded by putin fr being disobedient and remembered as an American brand walkie talkie.

Priceless. from russkie with squat

It was the Ukrainians who broke the ceasefire this time, they even admitted they were advancing on rebel positions. Of course the rebels fucking shelled them.

Feels good man

Ukraine = Puppets of the EU globalists
Russia = Best pals with trump

EU helps fascists & terrorists...

Teach those uptight NATO bastards a lesson they will never forget.

kek, I know a guy who was born in Ukraine but had russian ancestry, so he shits all over Ukraine and praises glorious mother Russia. Now imagine how much Ukraine matters to the rest of the world.

>Ukrainian artillery, supported by NATO and EU, bombs cities and villages in Eastern Ukraine forcing their children into basements. They are stirring up shit with Russia & Putin.

Excellent. shell the 'dnr' flat. Could not happen to a nicer bunch of russkie imperialists.

Is givi dead too?

>Russia = Best pals with trump

LOLNO

no one ever cared about ukraine

Thanks based cockroach

>EU helps fascists & terrorists...

Literally all the kremlin has done for the last 80 years.

Goddamn diaspora

you are in nato stupid

Who cares? their women are hot..but crazy as fuck, so ukrainians are basically useless

And now we're not interested in helping them. They did a wise thing putting all their eggs in that one basket. Get your war monger leader to get involved if it's a big deal, but it's not our problem.

Oh noes D:
Quick let's send them EU money :D

>-22
Donetsk is like 5km from there. You canadians are so degenerate you cannot even look for a simple fact when you shitpost

>pol always bitching about "muh white genocide"
>whites are actually being genocided in Ukraine and pol doesn't give a shit

Still no proof that russia is doing anything in Ukraine outside of crimea

Wait he is a Putin puppet or Steve bannons puppet? I can't keep up

lol

Fuck the Ukraine and fuck you to leaf

>Ukraine is America's responsibility
If we kill our enemies, they win

yeah we do. russia is better than Ukraine. fuck EU. fuck the west. culture is too fat left. GO RUSSIA.

>implying EU will take white refugee

They're as good as dead

Oh boy here we go again

There is war and people are being killed, but genocide?

>Ukraine
>white

No thanks, the Germans are on insane levels when it comes to political correctness. Plus we have little real connection with the Germans or even had.
Also older country, colonial empire, no cultural connection with Germany, no German regional accents yada yada yada

DELET THIS

>Russia
>More than 15% muzzies and and infested with mongoloids

Are you drunk, faggot?!

I swear, some times I think there really aren't any white people on Sup Forums. True whites would never support a mongrel pseudo-khanate like Russia.

People steal russian weapons all the time, we corrupt and shit. Prey they don't steal nukes. We dindu nosin' gib money for better security.

Good.

This is not so true. I do often cross the border on weekends for monetary and supply exchange.

What does this have to do with making America great again? oh right, nothing...

>FROM NOW ON IT'S GOING TO BE AMERICA FIRST, AMERICA FIRST
What did he mean by this?

We really don't care.

Things are happening in AMERICA right now.

nobody cares about the ukraine. maybe they should have joined NATO if they were worried about Russia taking back some land it owned just 25 years ago

Totally true. Those sneaky mongoloid PMC stole my missle cruiser last week.

>-22°C
>Killing Russians
Nah, they get whats coming to them sadly. Whoever went along with breaking away from Russian on the Russian boarder clearly had way to much faith in the Jew N protecting them.

You're right, Obama would have saved them.

He did so much after that Malaysian plane was shot down, the takeover of the Ukrainian government, the Russian invasion of Ukraine, the permanent annexation of Crimea.

Obama put a stop to all those.

Defend your own country fags buy guns and shoot invaders its not hard

Ukraine is not even a country. I'm sorry for the people who are losing their homes and their lives but fuck the EU and fuck NATO - they have no business there and no moral high ground, specially when they're doing nothing against the muhammedan hordes.

Who gives a fuck about Ukraine? Are you having a laugh?

Haven't been to the border regions so perhaps they are massively cucked there I don't know.

From what I have experienced though we most of all respect eachother We do share superficial things but the average German or a Dutch person would feel really at home in the other person's country.

the last desparate throw of the dice from nulands puppets.

the american fucktards have done their personal deals and left them all out to hang, possibly literally.

just when you dont think it can get worse in ukraine... it always does.

*not feel

This is horrible, I feel sorry for you Ukraine user and your country.

>all of its members
Eastern Europe has had consistent growth under the EU.

Ukraine would benefit a ton economically too since Ukrainian GDP per capita is African tier and the Russian one isn't much better.

>leaf poster
Fuck off, Ukraine belongs to Russia

small correction
when you're taking back your own territory it is called reunification not annexation

for example west germany reunified with east germany, they did not annex them

ukrainian reunification soon

Russians acting like worthless pieces of shit?? What else is new?!

You stupid or something?

>And Poland is next!
You don't know shit, diaspora

What the fuck is best Korea (or China, can't really tell) doing in Ukraine?

As if russia would actually lose equipment versus ukraine

Nothing is happening. It's just another media charade to appease the masses.

You guys are being conned as always and it's why the people I probably have the least respect for globally is American from the middle or lower classes.

You willingly let yourself being fucked over by a system, that is designed to exploit your poor, sorry asses.