Have you ever seen somebody so visibly butthurt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y838vto6los
twitter.com/Schwarzenegger/status/827169996866347008
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

his voice is delicious, kek

link please.

I want to hear it speak.

fuck hes gone senile.

rip arny. remember him like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y838vto6los

Hmm, I wish my president would run the country instead of worrying about a television show he used to be on.

> Trump is like the guy that bitches about how bad the High school's football team is when he graduated 4 years ago.

Grow up Trump, you're the fucking president.

twitter.com/Schwarzenegger/status/827169996866347008

The best part about this is no matter what happens, Trump wins.

He's still Executive Producer on the show.

So

>A) People decide to "stick it to Trump" and watch Arnold, his ratings go up.

Trump wins, show he is a producer of gets better ratings.

>B) Arnold's ratings stay shitty

Trump wins, proves his point that Arnold sucks at getting ratings.

You forget the other winners:

>pence and neo-cons in washington win because Trump is easily distracted by reality show bullshit

>implying Trump making a couple casual comments about Arnold's ratings is somehow evidence that he's being distracted from bigger issues

>this projection

arny blew trumpkin the fuck out

>oh, you're making f-fun of my r-ratings? Why don't we s-switch j-jobs then, big guy?

OHHHH SHUT, DRUMPF BTFO BY ETERNALLY BUTTMAD ARNIE

>Hmm, I wish my president would run the country instead of worrying about a television show he used to be on.

Clearly he can do both if he already accomplished as much as he did within less than 2 weeks. Get on 1/2 of Trump's level. His shitposting is that good.

Damnit Arnold... Not you too..

Damn, fuck this cuck.

>Butthurt
>Not knowing Trump and Arnie are very close friends
>Not knowing Trump asked Arnie to be his replacement for the show
>Not knowing that they have been doing this for months to get the show good ratings
Fucking pleb

>not realizing Trump and Arnie have just suckered people into watching the Apprentice out of SJW spite

CAN'T STUMP

An Austrian immigrating to a new country and eventually becoming leader of said country? What could go wrong? I like this idea!

Arnie BTFO'd when he realized he can't run for president because he's not a natural born citizen.

he's really terrible at hosting the Apprentice, so much worse than Trump, very obviously reading from a script and only took the job for the easy pay check. BUT, to be fair to Arnold, the fact that the show has it's worst celebrity contestants yet this season is an even bigger reason the ratings are in the shitter.

Why don't you like me like I want you to?

He has a point.

>REMINDER
>E
>M
>I
>N
>D
>E
>R
Arnold fought in the war. he's a sleeper cell Nazi that infiltrated America through Hollywood and has been on a mission ever since to rise up American political ranks. Why do you think they allowed Obama in with a faked birth certificate?
so that Trump can reveal the info, then trumps' impeachment then "well who is pres now?"
and Arnie steps up, completing his life long mission of becoming the president of America and starting the forth reich. Trump will MAGA, but Arnie will make America white again. screencap this.

Quick rundown please

>Trump took literally 3 seconds to make one sentence

>OMFG THIS IS A HUGE DISTRACTION HIS WHOLE DAY WAS RUINED FOR THIS THIS EMANS HE CANT RUN THE NATION. TRUMPP THINKS ABOUT THE APPRENTICE ALL DAY OMFG

Actually I did realize that:

Now go kill yourself, faggot.

It's literally a game. Neither Trump nor Arnold actually care about their "feud". Trump gets to run distractions on otherwise notable shit his admin is doing, Arnold gets to be "the good guy" on the show with the hot yet tainted brand

Why would he say this right after Trump picked a perfect Supreme court justice?

I would actually vote for Arnie if he was eligible.