the logo is fucking 666 i mean come on

how do we stop them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_the_Beast
youtube.com/watch?v=ZgXWqTFXFh0
youtube.com/watch?v=Cllqr1nmdYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's too late

It was used to summon the bogs to this plane.
I was there.

No wonder it hasn't worked. The real number of the beast is 616. A mistranslation is why you think it is 666.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_the_Beast

it says its just a variant.

No their logo is 669d you stupid cunt.

666 isn't made from 2 circles and 5 lines

Their logo is more like q666d

What does Cern actually do?

goy goys, now go buy the new iphone and watch more richard dawkins, dont forget update your facebook and twitter too

and explain this shit your heathens

youtube.com/watch?v=ZgXWqTFXFh0

this is outside cern

After Brexit, there will be at best only Germoney to fund and control this.

Steady as she goes, mate.

You don't want to know.

Don't fucking good goy strawman me just cause you're some sort of mongoloid tinfoiler.

Why not?

SHEEPLE

Literally nothing. They build these fancy looking big metal machines and claim that they do a bunch of crazy shit that normies don't ever question because they just assume that they are too dumb to understand it. In reality it's just another way to suck up tax payer money.

Time travel

who tf draws a 6 with a tail like that?

you are so unwoke its scary. i will pray for you tonight. if you havent already accept JC into your heart and beg for his forgiveness and salvation.

this is the end times.

the logo is from the path the actual collider makes underground

it was a gift

Alex Jones is a man of trust

CERN is quite possibly the biggest waste of space you can imagine. The collider itself has produced nothing of use to anyone.

the fuck? i havent watched alex jones for like 3 years.

i trust in our lord and savior alone.

Why do we even have Antarctica? Somebody should audit it, and maybe we move all the Swedes there to make room for the rest of the Middle East as necessary.

Why didnt Alex bring up Cern when he brought up multiple dimension shit?

Particle physics, creating new elements by smashing smaller elements into eachother at insanely high speeds.

no its 9qdo fucking idiot

>Trying to stop the third coming

Why?

simply because these evil fucks musnt destory our world on a whim is why

And what if they win? You can't be afraid of death just because someone threatens you with it.
Don't panic, take action without fear.

>Being this retarded.
Please, don't breed.

It collides particles at the highest energies available to man as of now in order to explore the limits of the currently accepted theories on how stuff works
t. physicist

OR - get this - it's supposed to be a particle accelerator

Look up Fermilab, it's basically a smaller outdated version of the LHC and you can see from aerial photos the cooling lake that lays over it is circular in shape

how many fucking times does /x/ have to have these threads before people realize weird shit is just weird shit sometimes and not deemin summoning

>2017
>he's not even bogpilled on CERN

666 having anything to do with the devil is from hollywood appropriation of vague unbased occultism, its got nothing to do with christianity.

666 is meaningless

Thanks

They waste money, pretty much.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cllqr1nmdYk

Are we going to space or what?

Because space seems like a good place to play with reality in case we goof up.

wtf spooky

so the nigger is god?

Uhhh, CERN literally started the world wide web so you could shitpost all day and fap to delicious traps.

Damn this is kinda believable.

Until you actually understand how a particle accelerator works.

It's complicated but you need to turn your microwave into a time machine that can send messages back in time to stand a chance.

i understand how a particle accelerator works. it seems you who doesnt understand its implications with the spiritual world. AKA dark matter.

also i know the strucure of the facility must be in that 6 looking formation

but why copy it 3 times for the logo...AND have fucking satanic rituals outside the fucking place

open your fucking eyes.

Holy shit that's a big enchilada son

The spiritual world only exists in Yugioh friend.

thank you for this...

how old are you and please answer honestly. this isnt a judgement i just want to see where youre at. i used to be an atheist too.