Ireland hate thread

>Get conquered by brits with them barely even trying
>Fail every single rebellion horribly except the last one
>Starve on an Island sorrounded by fish, not having recovered in population to This day.
>Let your own language and most of your culture die.
>Can't even manage to take back the whole island in the end of it all.

They are the niggers of europe, Sweden might be 70% white but Ireland is factually 0% white

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ie/publicdata/explore?ds=d5bncppjof8f9_&met_y=sp_dyn_tfrt_in&idim=country:IRL:ISL:ITA&hl=en&dl=en#!ctype=l&strail=false&bcs=d&nselm=h&met_y=sp_dyn_tfrt_in&scale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=region&idim=country:IRL&ifdim=region&hl=en_US&dl=en&ind=false
twitter.com/AnonBabble

don't care. they're gonna make Guinness in America. care about that.

at least they aren't cucks

This is actually right

You are still a swedecuck though achmed

>The ___(insert non white ethnicity here) is not a cuck,that makes them 100% based
Literally what?

Pole in Ireland here, great place to live to be honest. Weather may be shitty but nigs here are a minority. All sand dwellers I've met here run to Ireland Germany, Belgium, U.K. , Sweden etc. from their own kin blaming rapefugees for turning things shit for them.

I never said they were 100% based
I just said they weren't cucks, unlike your kind

>Be swedish
>Tries to say that Sweden is better than anything at all.
Literally what?

Wow and coming from a Swede.

Sweden is being conquered by migrants and is the rape capital of Europe.

Your on about the most of Ireland's culture dying?

Sweden will be a majority Muslim in next 10-15 years , enjoy your Islamic country.

That's such an old meme, SD is the second largest party. We've began deporting refugees and severily cut our immigration,

Nice try though

Maybe in 2050, Empress Merkel of the European Megastate will grant Ireland money and they can actually build a single good road in the shithole they call a country

Or maybe they'll wise up and scamper out the door alongside Greece after we smash it open

"Every rebellion failed except the last one"
That's how rebellions work, Achmed.

Sven my boy, every night you have nightmares of Achmed boning the girlfriend you wish to someday have and in that moment you desperately wish that you lived on an island far from the shores of a continent being overrun by Islamic hordes.

Nice try with your hate thread. What a backfire.

My country has had many successfull rebellions against the danes when they ruled over us, which gave us temporary independence.

Sorry to burst your bubble potatonigger

who introduced all those drugs to ireland? british intelligence?

The fact that Ireland as a nation exists is a testament to the failure of the British empire as a world power and at the same time a testament to how Ireland refuses to give up its land to invaders unlike for example Sweden.

>Can fight the danes 100's of years ago
>Took them multiple years of getting cucked to even consider saying no to more immigrants

Celts are based af why the Irish h8 m8?

Never happened

>Fail every single rebellion horribly except the last one
never happened

>Starve on an Island sorrounded by fish, not having recovered in population to This day.
What is diaspora

>Let your own language and most of your culture die.
can't argue with that

>Can't even manage to take back the whole island in the end of it all.
implying that this wasn't a religious feud were ethnicity was gray

Oh look, another based Irishman triggered the living shit out of me now i will BTFO them by making a thread on Sup Forums thread

neato

>hehe this boat is clearly sinking but our captain knows exactly where to go
that's how you sound

Motivate

Happy Imbolc, Celts.

fuck yourself nigger

Fuck the pope! They need another famine.

Enjoy this rare Celt!

lel

But I love ireland

Our birthrate is above replacement rate.
If that's what makes you non-white nowadays I'll gladly be accept that

google.ie/publicdata/explore?ds=d5bncppjof8f9_&met_y=sp_dyn_tfrt_in&idim=country:IRL:ISL:ITA&hl=en&dl=en#!ctype=l&strail=false&bcs=d&nselm=h&met_y=sp_dyn_tfrt_in&scale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=region&idim=country:IRL&ifdim=region&hl=en_US&dl=en&ind=false Not anymore :P