Knee Status:

Bent

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rGV4_MjCA64
dailywire.com/news/13084/fascists-campus-how-academic-left-paved-way-anti-ben-shapiro
dailywire.com/news/13100/implosion-clock-boy-lawsuit-against-shapiro-ben-shapiro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The jew knows where the money is.

wtf I hate principles now

Source?

All will succumb to Trump. Resistance is futile.

Welcome home Benji!

I'm honestly happy he's back. I always like Shapiro. He's one of my favorite conservative speakers because he carries himself way better than degenerates like milo and Gavin.

I know some other faggots posted this already but I'm posting it anyway.

he lost a bet and that was his punishment
nothing wrong with paying up a lost bet

This

(((Ben Shapiro)))

He really should focus his power levels on the SJWs again, that's where he shines. The anti/never Trump shit was a distraction.

muh conservative values

LOL. What a pussy. I remember hating him even more when he was anti-Trump, now he thinks he can just pretend like it never happened?!?!

He lost a bet, and wearing the MAGA hat was the consequence.

They're all unprincipled faggots, just like you

No he is not are you high m8 he did it because he lost a bet that's it.

He lost a bet to Nolte. The only reason he wore the hat. At least he speaks the truth rather than throwing away his values to worship at the feet of a demagogue.

Based Shapiro
dailywire.com/news/13084/fascists-campus-how-academic-left-paved-way-anti-ben-shapiro

He was wrong on Trump but right on almost everything else.

watch the video for fucks sake

Oh I know he's a jew but he still is much less embarassing than the fag jew or the ex vice degenerate who sodomizes himself on camera. Ben is the most respectable, jew or not. Maybe the right should get some higher quality faces representing them.

Nice turncoat

Why do people take him seriously, especially now?

Kek, whatever you say cry baby

I'm kind of surprised he didn't put his yarmulke on top of the hat.

You know he's wearing it underneath it though.

Thanks

little kike shilled against trump nonstop

Ben Shapiro isn't bad desu. Sup Forums memesters only hate him because
a) he calls out Trump on stupid stuff and
b) he's a jew.

If only Trump was half as tough on Russia as Iran.

It's weird how much a US president is Putin's buttboi.

Because the right is desperate for someone who isn't jerry springer tier.

Right wing speakers are all a huge joke, at least Shapiro can actually debate the left without using memes

Kike detected

dailywire.com/news/13100/implosion-clock-boy-lawsuit-against-shapiro-ben-shapiro

>Implying he didn't take the bet to begin with because he was fantasizing about wearing a MAGA hat and LARPing as a man who actually has testicles.

Nice try, cucks

(((Ben "Ethnostate For Me, But Not For Thee" Shapiro)))

Can I get a rundown on Shapiro? I understand he has quite a character arc.

How do I watch Shapiro's podcast without subscribing to him?

He's a Jew, very pro-Israel but also pro-Constitution. He used to work at Breitbart, but he really hated Trump, so he left as soon as he had a plausible out, which was the Michelle Fields incident. He and MILO don't like each other. He's also one of the best debaters in America. Leftists can't defeat him.

his babyface makes me cringe

also he's tsundere for Trump, but I have a feeling that by the end of this season he'll realize his love for him.

>mohammed mohammed

What's with sandniggers naming their children retardedly? I thought that behavior was exclusive to the American Negro.