White countries will NEVER be 100% white again

White countries will NEVER be 100% white again.

Not true, the pendulum swings.

Doesn't matter. It's too late now.

Feels good.

Thanks for letting me into UCLA with AA, americucks. I'm coming back in Fall.

>feelsgoodman.jpeg

I was raised one town over from that painter's hometown.

eat shit beaner

No you're not beaner

it's never too late, your attitude radiates defeatism, and you should maybe go for a walk trough nature, and contemplate how you might make a difference yourself, trough means other than shitposting

Feels bad that white people are the only people in the world that don't have their own homeland. They have to live in it with everyone else. White America is racist, a Chinese China is expected.

True! No going back now without a civil war! They aren't going to leave willingly

>what is Europe

Do you even have a pulse?

How do you know? Can you read into the future?

>Europe
>white

Do you even have a pulse?

I guess Eastern Europe is homogeneous but the rest isn't at this point.

No country was every 100% to begin with.

With the international nature of the world at large, an ethnostate is a stupid and impossible idea.

It would only come about if all parties agreed to it, and that certainly wont happen either.

Nuh uh asshole.

that would require an understanding of sacrifice and hard work, two things most of Sup Forums still doesnt understand

even european politicians say "europe is too white"

there is no hiding from these faggots

Even the most mud infested W. European countries are still pushing 85%+.

That's more than can be said for the former U.S.

>Even the most mud infested W. European countries are still pushing 85%+.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((official figures)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>85%

Fucking kek. China is +99% Chinese, Japan is +99% japanese, India is +99% indian.

85% is fucking laughable and the combination of low native european birth rate with increasing rates of immigration and refugee coupled with their higher birth rates is a recipe for disaster.

Looking at that map seems like Eastern Europe and Finland have normal numbers.

the subtext of this post is actually "I am afraid of brown cock out-competing me"

go fuck some 4/10 white chicks and have kids if you are so afraid about birth rates, lol. It's not as if 7-8 billion people is enough on the planet as is.

Imagine a world without white people though. Seriously, actually imagine it.

What a fucking horrible depressing shithole it will be.

Not for Europe.

Immigrants are completely depending on the welfare state. Cut it and they'll have no choice but to leave if they want to survive. They live in ghettos that depend entirely on the outside for food, water, energy.

>the subtext of this post is actually "I am afraid of brown cock out-competing me"

Yes, when we look at how successful countries full of brown people are, we're really scared about them outcompeting us, not them hacking people to death, eating bats and spreading Ebola, having AIDS all over the place, stealing whatever moves and so on.

It's the job of every white man and woman to civilize the savage, harden the cuck who might be saved, and cull the traitor.

never say never friendo, Ireland, for example used to be entirely black.