REMINDER THAT SHE WORE A HIJAB

SHE WAS A RADICALIZED CHILD!

DONT LET ANYBODY TELL YOU ANY DIFFERENT BY SHOWING YOU PICTURES OF HER IN THE FREE LAND OF AMERICA!
SHOW THEM WHAT SHE WAS WEARING WHEN SHE WAS SHOT, HER FATHER PUT A HIJAB ON HER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xKdAJ8LqoN0
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ln6cZ21heo
youtube.com/watch?v=YtScTIPK3Yo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

10/10 would marry

I'm sure your Moon god says it's legal. Probably even has to be dead for it to be legal

10/10 would drone bone

YEMENIS ARE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE

youtube.com/watch?v=xKdAJ8LqoN0

different girls, look at the teeth.

>tfw

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ln6cZ21heo

>sie dschömen hjuma

wo gehobelt wird da fallen späne.

the only good kebab is a dead one

I wonder if there was recorded footage of her killing people.

>wearing a hijab makes you radicalized

also when arabs die they cover their hair, they did it with women in christianity too a long ass time ago and still do it with christian women in the middle east

>Sup Forums would have killed her if she wasn't already dead
youtube.com/watch?v=YtScTIPK3Yo

>teeth
>nose

No way this is the same person

Fuck off mudshit

All Christian women covered their hair until Protestantism and Vatican II.

Google images of Italian or Southern French women from 100 years ago and all of them are in either hijab or tichels.

I literally don't care that she's dead.

I literally couldn't care less about terrorists getting btfo and some of their families being collateral damage.

I didn't care when Obama did it, I didn't care when I learned the allies did it in WW2, and I don't care when some terrorists kid gets killed during a raid.

>child of crazed terrorist
>most likely indoctrinated into hating america
>most likely going to use citizenship to enter america and attempt to preform a terrorist attack
>expecting sympathy from me
bonus: trump has a long way to go to reach obongo's kill count. hell the situation in Syria is his fault for funding an autistic proxy war against Russia

so what happened? I know a bunch of actual terrorists were killed so she was living with them?

What is most of the imagery we see in this vid? Is it Arab culture without the heavy Islamic influence?

so what? 100 years ago homosexuality was also seen as an mental illness

Sorry lads I've been crazy busy at work and drunk when I wasn't at work - who is this? Someone who died in a drone strike? Why am I meant to care?

>protestant evangelical zionists caring about a member of an eastern church dying
??

Daughter of (already blowned up by Obama) terrorist. Living on terrorist compound. Killed in shootout (one SEAL also killed). No knows who pulled the trigger on her or if it was frags or whatever.

Children of terrorists shouldn't be allowed to grow up to hate their parents' enemies.
If you kill one the whole family has to go.

>arab
Guilty

Not a drone strike. SEAL raid on a terrorist compound.

Daughter of a terrorist (already killed earlier in drone strike, alongside her brother, by Obama).

Got hit in the crossfire between SEAL's and Terrorists. SEAL also killed.

>Why am I meant to care?
Because it happened under President Trump

>wear hijab = radicalized

by that logic, you better start to fire up those ovens

According to islamic law, a woman doesn't have to wear an hijab when only in presence of her husband.

Well fuck, not good to hear a SEAL died - you sort of get used to the idea that they never take casualties.

Second biggest tragedy is us even hearing about this - was it leaked?

Is that phonetic Arabic?

Yemenite Jewish. The singer was a very famous Israeli pop star of Yemeni-Jewish heritage.

Yes, indeed.

>picture taken by first responders
>put hijab on her before picture to give her some dignity

Sure Mahmud

Where were the parents???

She had jaundice, she was going to die anyway.

People tend to grow new teeth.

No. It's mainstream news.

SEAL's take casualties all the time.

The little girl thing is being shilled by Anti-fa on Sup Forums.

Typical One Post By This I.D. stuff.

If you mention that her brother, also a child, was killed by an Obama drone strike, they drop the thread and start a new one.

>implying homosexuality isn't a mental illness

she looks disabled on the left

How is wearing a hijab not being radicalized?
These are the same 50% that say sharia is a-okaykay. The other 50% don't wear hijab.

Better she died then and there than by wearing a bomb vest in a crowded US mall

>
That is why I needed to point out her hijab picture. She was a radicalized child. Not a regular kid playing outside, she was in a terrorist compound, wearing a hijab. Probably even tried shooting at the Seals.

That isn't the same girl. That looks like a 18 year old. What a hoax!!!

This. The Hijab is literally a symbol of extremist Islam. As stated by Islamic theologians.

Why do you lie?
I can literally go to the mantle and look at a picture of my Italian great great grand mother as a teenager and she's not wearing ahead scarf.

Yes, it was common for Christian women to wear scarves occasionally for utility , and modesty at church but they were not required to wear them all the fucking time like Muslims are. No one was beating Italian women in the street for not wearing a scarf.

Don't confuse a fucking hat for a religious obligation.

The most pathetic thing about this saga is that Anwar al-awlaki wasn't a terrorist at all. He was killed for the crime of being an effective anti-US polemicist who argued, rightly in my opinion, that Iraq II and subsequent sponsoring of destabilization was a war crime.

she would have given birth to several terrorists..

She probably would have been used to suicide bomb a place anyways.

Its not the USA fault she died, if her family was not involved in religious warfare she would be alive

Honestly don't know these things - is it only CIA / SOG type things that we don't hear about in the news? I didn't realise all SEAL actions were public knowledge after the fact.

have you never seen a dead person in real life

Also true

I mean, you don't need to exaggerate for satirical effect Hans.

She's collateral damage. Her being killed is no different to your great grandmothers little sister being blown the fuck up by my great grandfather in air raids.

Your post doesn't even work because there is no indication she was shot by the SEAL's. Could have been a fucking a breach or frag.

was her husband killed too?

This was like if someone raided a house in country side england, word gets out, people realize it was USA.

I'm sure sometimes its done in a way that it isnt traced, when possible.

Liberals lack a top down view of the current international state of affairs.

I feel nothing.

It was common to cover your hair when doing Gardenwork or Go out when it is windy, like we do today. They just try to find things to make it look like "WE WUZ HIJAB"

Spread the truth brother.

No kid dying is a good thing. War is hell...it really is. But these muslims that have been at war with one another and the west since the dawn of time want solidarity. For what? You guys are animals. You cannot evolve into the future. Peace is alot better than war. We figured that out a long time ago, but sometimes wars are necessary

10/10 would collateral in anti terror raid

Those little bitches will shit out 10 terrorists before they turn 40 years old. Fuck em.

Yea right and AlBaghdadi is actually a horse groomer.

Jeezus, Duetchman. Wtf happened, get a grip

I think it means "the german humor"

What? I'm trying to point out she wore a fucking hijab and she was on a terrorist compound and deserved to die.
Fuck off you faggot

Some are, some aren't.

If you want more info you can visit sites like SOFREP.

Lots of SEAL stuff is probably secret, lots of it is made public, generally if one of them is killed.

er soll trotzdem seine Esel Mutter vergewaltigen.

she looks high in the second pic lol
did she cut herself or something? im so sick of millenials posting stupid shit for attention.
i wouldnt be surprised if she was high on heroin, but its most likely weed tho.

Cool story bro.

How's /leftypol/ holding up these days?

8 years user. 8 years.

How was she an american citizen if her dad left for Yemen in 2002 and she was 8 years old?

>well, geez, they're killing American citizens but they're using one of their own daughters as a human shield so I guess there's nothing we can do but let them kill more Americans

liberal logic

use human shields, get dead humans

shes injured/dying you faggot

Brother please read my posts.

But it seems you're a shill that's been checked and now tries to make it look better for himself.

my > 55 confirms

Her dad was an American citizen therefore she's an American citizen.

and my >11 confirms the >55

you are just a faggot.

Your posts are either comical exaggeration to make Sup Forumsacks look stupid, or genuinely stupid.

>Why am I meant to care?
cause it was the first one under a new administration and into turned into such a shit show.

Its the first one and mainly that's why people are making a somewhat big deal even bigger. If more successful raids had happened before and this happened like 2 or 3 years in it would not be as big as deal as it is being made today.

its just a fucking cut on her arm dude. unless she's ODing on weed, she'll be fine. (except for being a leftist ofc)

Fuck off you are a citizen of the country you're born in. She was not an American.

>Shit show

One SEAL died.

SEAL's die on high risk raids. It's happened before, it will happen again.

What was the shit show aspect?

>First one

It was planned and organized under Obama. It's not even a Trump job.

Even if it was...So what? There's was nothing "shit show" about it, or nothing more than what they experienced in the past.

just fuck off out my thread. You're not doing anything shill

So exasperating - I'm sure there's been plenty of this in the past, and there will be plenty in the future. We're not talking law enforcement in downtown Cleveland here - do people really find this event shocking?

Thats not how it works though

It's always evil when anyone innocent is collateral damage.

Pretending trump is the first to do it is not going to stop this.

That's not how U.S. citizenship works, Hans.

As long as the child was born after November 14th, 1986 and has one genetic parent who is a U.S. born citizen, the kid is a U.S. citizen.

Quite literally how it works.

You literally can't make me. This isn't your reddit echo chamber.

We have to kill their fucking families as well....their children, mother's, sisters. Kill all them.

BY DESCENT: Child born of an Yemeni father regardless of the child's country of birth.

NOT AMERICAN.

>With a blog, a Facebook page, the al-Qaeda magazine Inspire, and many YouTube videos, al-Awlaki was described by Saudi news station Al Arabiya as the "bin Laden of the Internet."

she would have become a terrorist and used as propaganda because of her name. isis lets children behead people. sorry kid.

>do people really find this event shocking?

No, but people will feign being shocked to try and give Trump bad P.R.

"Evil" would be more appropriate if the killing was targeted and deliberate. "Unfortunate" is a better term.

"Sad", "Depressing", "Upsetting" etc.

All of them. Glass the whole fucking region. It would be so simple if UEA and Israel could just move lol

The child's father was a U.S. citizen.

The child is a U.S. Citizen. Legally.

It's not a debate. It's a recorded, objective fact.

How does the left explain why this little girl was in the area of operations of a US commando raid?

Look you dumb ass idiot, click my ID, I am the thread starter and I am saying shooting her was righteous.
You are not illiterate, as you can reply to my posts, but if you do reply, read my posts first you dumb fuck.

Why is 8 years old the most relevant age to be?

>Shooting her was righteous

It was neither righteous nor confirmed she was shot.

Try again.

Lol my fathers American, I was born in a German hospital. I am German. Born in November 86. Your argument is flawed.
It only works if the parents choose to bring their child to the US and make it a citizen.

Yea ok, Hillary.

Little bitch terrorist deserved more bullets.