What the fuck Americans, we had a deal?

What the fuck Americans, we had a deal?

We'll take them!!

FOWF is backfiring on you.

So what do we get for taking all that human refuse off your hands, emu?

We can't get away with tricking the Americans any more. They're wise to it now.

Try Canada.

Its a bad deal, shouldn't have been made in the first place.

they have go back kiwi faggot

>Here, take these shitters
>Obama: LOL OK
That's not a "deal" at all. Just leave them trapped on your fucking throwaway islands. We're both better off for it. Or fuck, just ship them to germany or better yet, atlantis.

>thousands
its literally nothing. like everything fatty bankrupt blusters about on twittard.

Based leaf solving this problem for us. Leaf even gets gallons of refugee semen free of charge. Everyone wins.

Look, they're not on Australian mainland.

They're on some fucked island in the middle of nowhere.

Just lock up the centre and leave them there.

why not give them islands? they could make their own countries.

>uneducated American talks about something he doesn't even understand
For the first time in history, your president actually DOES represent his people really well!
:)

KEEP KEBAB

send them to Germany

Good idea. I have just the place in mind.

We will in turn stop shiting up 4chin with
are shitposting

Are you fucking kidding? ALL immigrants/refugees should be sent directly to Koalaland because that's historically where you send criminals and refugees. Of course you should ship them straight to the center of the continent where work can begin on a new center for multiculturalism.

>leaf
>no shit
checked

Checkd and kekd

Why doesn't the western world do with the migrants what the UK did with Australia? Just round them up and send them to some island somewhere.

oops sorry

>Just round them up and send them to some island somewhere.
Like Australia

Your age is over aussie, the time of the leaf has comes

They prefer it measured it liters.

Yeah, that's what I said in my post.

sorry mate, either adopt those sandniggers or drown them, but we aren't taking them

Don't blame Trump

Why the fuck would he want 1250 of our pedo-worshipping welfare vacuums turning up on his shores?

I hope those cunts rot to death in Manus and Nauru

>put them on a boat to america
>detonate boat
problem solved

Just fucking shoot them, then we all win

FUCK OFF WERE FULL

told you Trump was a nigger....

YOU CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

CRY SOME MORE YOU FILTHY ABO

Thanks for taking them Canada! When are you paying for the wall?

fuggggggin leafs

fuck that, there is no border control up north of us. the last thing we need is canada turning into a bunch of dirty arabs

Just turned up in this country. It's cold. The people are nice though, your illustrious leader came to the airport to meet me and gave me a rim job. Such odd customs you people have.

I want money.
I want a free house.
I want a job.
I want a car.

Gimme.

أحب أن أكون حثالة

Shitposted themselves right into the penalty box.

You had a deal with the King of All Blacks, not with America. Take it up with Howard Stern.

they add up faggot.

Fuck you send them back from where you got them don't make them our problem you leftist shitheels

Top Kek.
Why is Canada such a shit hole.

HAHAHAHA YOUR PROBLEM NOW! The leaf will take them

Kek

Sadly, this is pretty much the attitude our PM has.

I can't believe how much of a faggot Barry was,and I can't believe we voted for that nigger 2x.

We tried,we really tried to accept everything. But it was never enough. No matter how hard we tried to accept all the freaks as equals, they always wanted more.

Men are women,degeneracy is normal,illegals are citizens.

This transition isn't going to be easy,but President Trump is on it. Kicking ass and taking names. America will be great again. We got things started and we will get things finished. MAGA.

Send them to Nunavut

We should have sent them back first. All "refugees" coming via sea route are only economic migrants.

"I'm altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."

checked kek'd and cucked

>Americans won't accept Syrian refugees!
>I KNOW, LET'S SEND THEM TO AUSTRALIA FIRST, CALL THEM AUSTRALIAN REFUGEES, THEN TAKE THEM IN!
>BRILLIANT!