Is wendy's red pilled?

I do love jr bacon cheese burgers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4FejJQD5FGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sadly they had to bend the knee and delete it. At least their mascot is an absolute qt

>baconator
>most anti kebab sandwich ever
>white comfy frostys

This was the real Wendy though.

cute cute CUTE

I worked there in highschool for about 3 years. Compared to other places they were pretty good, not rediculous with the employees. Safeway one reprimanded me because a secret shopper was "3 meters away and you did not smile and make eye contact" (I quit)

plus the burgers weren't frozen, they should up chilled like a fridge temp, but not freezer temp rock solid. I thought that was better than worser.

Plus I think square patties are more right wing than round. Round seems like a really homeopathic method of beef ingestion, whereas square patties are effectient to cook/flip with a square spatula.

>thicc

thats unfortunate, if she lost a few pounds she would be a cutie

Now that I think about it she almost resembles the Wendy Pepe in the OP.

Back in the late 90's I'd get a Jr bacon cheeseburger and a sour cream and chives baked potato for like $2.20 out the door for lunch everyday.

>Always fresh, never frozen

How do they keep getting away with this? Do they ship that shit at 31.99 degrees or something? smdhtbqhfam

It's not hard to sling fresh beef all day everyday when you been doing it for years.

All White meat white power spicy chicken nuggets with ranch

nah man it's because the meat isn't deep frozen. It's as cool as your fridge in the truck and in the store. we get meat delivered daily. McDicks and the others, the meat is deep frozen (the water inside turns to ice and that fucks the flavour the fuck up)

>proud Canadian Wendy's employee

kinda based desu, i respect your loyalty to your employer leaf.

So a fleet of trucks full of "meat" every day go to every Wendy's location everywhere?

she's still cute

Are you retarded? It isn't any different than most restaurants that serve fresh meat, just on a larger scale.

werd, they taught me how to show up on time, remember to bring my tools (hat and nametag) and how to mentally deal with doing something you don't actually want to do for 8 hours. I have a large cutout of Dave Thomas they let me take from cruise ship promotion, shit's fucking boss

I...I was only pretending to be retarded

yes I worked there, the meet was only ever fridge cold, not freezer cold. trucks daily

THE MEMER
H
E

M
E
M
E
R

youtube.com/watch?v=4FejJQD5FGg

Yes. So is Denny's.

I'm sad they deleted the meme, but I don't hold it against them and have been eating there ever since to support their PePe usage. Sup Forums, redpill me on their frostys. How are they?

p frosty

I've heard its delicious to dip the fries in the frosty or something. However, I'm getting Baconator fries. Is it degenerate if I dip the baconator fries in the frosty?

>Is it degenerate if I dip the baconator fries in the frosty?
I mean it sounds pretty degenerate but as long as nobody cares. Also the 4 for $4 with the double stack is a pretty based deal.

their spicy chicken nuggets are pretty damn good

Well, I specifically want baconator fries, that's the thing. Also, how long do the Frosty's stay frosty?

I'm glad you ask the tough questions

They are basically a normal milkshake type thing from a fast food place if I remember. Maybe slightly thicker not 100% sure. Pretty sure it'd be still pretty frozen after 20-30 minutes.

>Is it degenerate if I dip the baconator fries in the frosty?

Holy fuck, what is wrong with you?

If you're not a stoned teenager then come to your senses.

Yeah, I figured as much. If they were just the regular fries I could justify it, but all that extra sauce would JUST the entire experience. I'll keep everything separate and equal. No food mixing.

Its GMO ingredients infused with fish genetics that prevent it from freezing.

>Do they ship that shit at 31.99 degrees or something?

You nailed it, their walk in coolers are kept one degree above freezing.

Spicy chicken >>>> Burgers

a nice homely girl for a brainy beta to knock up and make some future computer scientists with

thats what white america was about. even if you were an anti-social uggo as long as you lowered your standards a bit you could get some. now theres not much in between, its either 10/10 or landwhale. i blame the hormones

Don't let them hold you down user, I'd eat it but I already have a chicken & bacon ranch melt from Subway

>deep fried butter

jesus christ what have we done.

Feel like I'm looking at a San Francisco fag rally right now.

>no tread on snek, kek!

Not gonna lie, Wendy's™ chef here. It's great being 6'4" with a 9 inch cock making over $130,000 per year. But seriously the Grand Mac™ from McDonald's™ is delicious.

I'll give McDonalds credit for their bigmac, value menu McChicken, Orea Shakes, and outmeal. Wendy's is still the higher IQ master race though. Burger King's Whooper is also decent.

yeah I wish there was a tinder for homely girls

like you could report people who were too attractive and they would be banned

>Wendy's is still the higher IQ master race though

I had to stop eating at Wendy's about 5 years because their food made me feel like I was dying.

Has it improved or are they still serving poison?

It's the lowest tier of fast food in my opinion.

>It's great being 6'4" with a 9 inch cock
I can relate. Definitely superior to the 5'10'' baby peepee fags over at Carl's Jr.

You probably just had an awful experience, which happens to certain individuals every-now and then, and there's nothing more I can do but say I'm sorry you had to go through that. However, I can tell you from personal experience that Wendy's truly is the superior burger by far, even better than In N out.

Never Frozen isn't just a meme, it really does make a difference. I'd say Wendy's is the closest to ordering a Burger at an actual restaurant.

It wasn't a single experience. There was a Wendy's a block away from my house so I ate there a lot. Every time I ate it I felt really bad and eventually had to completely swear them off.

There's something seriously wrong when you can go from placing your order at the drive thru window and driving away with your paid for meal in less than 30 seconds, no matter what you ordered.

There must be some kind of fucked up reaction your stomach specifically has to their meat if the problem persisted from a different branch. Try eating one of their beef burgers today or tomorrow and see if you have the same reaction.

Your body may have gotten over whatever was causing that issue. I'm going to get a Double Stack, baconator fries, and Chocolate Frosty tomorrow after gym, I'd recommend you try the same combo and see how your stomach responds.

Fortunately there isn't a Wendy's (the absolute worst burger chain in America) near me anymore.

I have the infinitely superior In n Out, Carl's Jr. and McDonalds to choose from though.

And to be clear, it wasn't stomach problems I had with Wendy's.

Made me feel lethargic and felt pain throughout my whole body, like I had consumed poison.

Hmm, sucks you have that experience. I'm fortunate that hasn't happened to me yet at any of the fast food places I eat at. All the places I've ever gone to (McDonalds, BurgerKing, In N Out, various restuarants) always get the order right without any sickness or "poisoned" feeling. Everything on an equal playing field in terms of quality, Wendy's has been the best for me personally by far.

I consider them the Roundtable Pizza of fast food burger Joins in CA.

Looks like she enjoyed a few too many of Uncle Dave's burgers.

I think Wendy's is /our restaurant