twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pedos

was good for 4 months or so then went to shit

vice is no bueno

"like, I want to know more about Pepe "

Complete shit.

absolute fucking shit and fuck you for asking

Fuck them

>In 2014, VICE Media was the subject of a 10%, US$200 million equity investment by U.S. broadcasting company (((A&E Networks))), a joint venture of (((The Walt Disney Company))) and (((Hearst Corporation)))
Like most media companies, it started out not jewish, and became shills for the kike agenda.

Liberal faggots

What am I looking at here?

cringed pretty hard at the australian ones with the hipsters interviewing druggies and bikies.

Slightly better than Vox.

Still humongous faggots, though.

propaganda. Time Warner.

a fried egg being sown onto a shirt.

while they do lean left, they arent nearly as insufferable as most news companies in the media biome.

i really enjoy their catalogue of shows. balls deep, abandoned, party legends, big night out, and the action bronson shows are all fucking great and a breath of fresh air.

but then again, i am 23, am collegebro, and smoke weed everyday

not as trash as some of the other new leftist online media, but still pretty bad. some stories are actually fairly interesting

They have made some good documentaries about goint to North Korea, Liberia, IS and other dangerous places.
But otherwise, it's commie trash.

woah kids VICE is a hip source of news from off the beaten path.

Millenial infotainment. Enjoyable to watch and they have some decent coverage of subjects usually ignored by the MSM, but everything they make should be taken with a pinch of salt.

investigative journalism (war, drug trade, etc): A+
science reporting: A
"fun" original programming: F
web/opinion pieces: trash

they were okay in the early days, but they sold out

Gayer than the gayest bunch of gays that ever gayed.

sending hipster faggots to war-torn africa was absolutely hilarious

other than that its complete shit

absolute liberal shit for the aging white hipster

Well no shit, dumb fuck. Don't insult my fucking intelligence again.

I mean, what model of sewing machine is that, what brand of shirt is that and what % polyester is it, and what sewing technique is that person using to attach the fried egg?

What makes ya say that?

Far-left fake news.

bretty cool 7 years ago. now... degenerate

fpbp

Hey Vice,

You used to have good documentaries, like when you went to other countries. Then you started making videos about colored cum and ingesting it.

You tell me, would you have a good opinion about that?

Occasionally interesting documentaries. They used to be politically incorrect way back back but then sold out, then completely sold their assholes for use of MTV for Jew golds.

I remember they were lyig about events in Ukraine and twisting the stories alot in 2014.
Last time I've checked they were reporting on Leaf army training Ukie army and even after two years were spinning the "russian hordes invaded Ukraine" bullshit... Interviewed leaf guy looked mental for not even attempting to be objective.

I liked them when they were doing documentaries on North Korea and that guy who went to the jungle to trip on hallucinogenic frogs. They stopped making stuff like that and I stopped paying attention to them.

Interesting documentaries about drugs and subhumans. I haven't watched recently

it died two years ago

dude weed lmao: the news outlet

>I only masturbated using men's arseholes for six months
>Everyone who disagrees with me is a Nazi and should be punched
>Trump breathed air
>I let ISIS kidnap and behead me
>How to tell if your nan's milkman's uncle's dog's grandson is a racist
>I took 6,000,000 pills at a festival and I still have depression
>Why do other people have opinions?
>Trump
>Trump
>Trump
>Drumpf xD
>Justin Trudeau did a thing: YAAAAAAAAAAASSSS!

They're not only leftists, they're also complete pieces of shit. I used to overlook their SJW bullshit and watch their food show munchies but now I feel guilty for watching it because I don't want to support them.

youtube.com/watch?v=zxKtH5OnxI4

they used to have some spine and do interesting pieces even if they had an unhealthy left bias. i'm thinking a lot of that was McInnes or he at the very least helped balance it out because it's gone to shit since he left, even though it has always been disgustingly hipster.

the food shows are okay.
gaycation and balls deep were interesting when they weren't whiny.

the rest of it is mostly blatant leftist propaganda and hipster garbage.
>the vice does america show is a good example of their target audience
>a European know-nothing white and a couple of browns who are occasionally funny
>but none of them can figure out how to check or add oil to their vehicle while expecting people to take their philosophizing and political musings seriously simply because they exist.

Total left wing shit fest

But

I watch it for action Bronson & weed.

But they frustrate the shit outta me with that left wing crap, I wanna bitch slap 99% of the people affiliated.

>hey guys how's about you write my thread for me k thanx bai

>I snoked fifty bong spliffs ad got the munchies dude
>We're not MTV or Buzzfeed I swear
>Pedophobe is the new Homophobe
>Barron Trump has been elected the new POTUS: Here's how Bernie can still win
>Stop having children
>This green frog is a racist symbol, no really believe us
>Donald Trump grabbed a longbow and shot a black man
>No, rioting at Universities and violently attacking Trump supporters isn't going to "guarantee" Trump's second term

I miss the old Vice