>dinarid phenotype, purebreed european
>music producing "business" did not went well
>going to do unqualified nigger job in Dublin, Ireland for about 1600 euros
>4 stars hotel accomodation, living in a double-room with my dad
>reality check on Sup Forums
>asses the situation

also need tips to fuck pic-related-tier type women

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/fashion/gallery/2014/aug/27/gingers-scotlands-redheads-in-pictures
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are why we voted to leave, having to swallow up other countries trash

Heres some donts from an Irishman:
Dont beg in the streets, esp if your 18 stone and we can see the £100 trainors and tracksuit underneath your rags
Dont be pig fucking ignorant to locals when your out shopping
Dont steal from peoples clothes lines
Dont steal
Dont shite in the street
Just dont be romanian basically or better still stay where your are!
(fwiw my friend is romanian and he explained the whole romany gypsy thing to me, above is a joke)

This is why people hate shitskins. Worthless foreign trash who come to our countries and just try to fuck our women and get them pregnant. Fuck off

^^^^^^^

I was getting angrier by each paragraph, and let a moderate-sized sigh after the last one. cheers.

I am probably more white than you are, mr. immigrant-built-country. And mostlikely, i spell and type better english than you do. Fucking women is what people do to allow the human race to continue.

That was a little harsh...
How are they your women? That sounds very patronizing.

fuck them typos lol

I dont even know what a burger is doing in this thread. This is a european-themed discussion, you have no business here, shart.

>dinarid phenotype
All non R haplogroups are shitskins

Yeah it sounds like your motives for fucking are purely altruistic

I applaud you

Fuck off shitskin. We're full

Would you allow a North Pontic phenotype with slight dinaricization? I want to move to Ireland too after I get my master's degree.

Also
>failed music business
Maximum kek, our women have standards you fucking autist

Irish people fucking hate Romanians. You will be treated worse than trash not even joking. You are welcome to come but you will have a miserable time. I'm screencapping this for when you come crying about us on Sup Forums later.

They're fucking full shit blood.

Why didn't redheads rape the entire world. So hawt!!!

keep 'em out.

How can you just go to Ireland?

I would trade everything to teach English there in a small cottage

>also need tips to fuck pic-related-tier type women
be filthy rich

Their genes are more recessive than yours.
They could rape a small village and end up darker than Africa

I'm coming, son. You can't do shit about it.

Can confirm.

...That is really not a smart thing to challenge an Irishman on.

>teach English
Is this burger education?

I know right? I'm so obsessed with redheads; they're a total rarity where I live. I've seen one in the past 2 years and she wasn't even cute.

>tfw going to Romania soon for work
Kill me, lads.

Well It is the only foreign language he 'knows'.

>We've rebelled every for literally generation while the English had control
>"You cant stop me"

I wonder why Ireland treats immigrants like scum, but are always high on the rate of immigration acceptance, when in Romania its the opposite. Our countries are both hypocrites, but at least romanians fake the politeness, you just lie in your surveys.

>ireland
>teach english

wut?

What faggot

how is this wrong

english class is a class we have

Jesus maybe I do need those English lessons

Did you not have an English class that made you read books and write essays?

Language arts?

You're hated almost as much as we are there and you've never even genocided them. You should go back.

Why wouldn't they just have actual english teachers in ireland teach the language they already speak rather than importing your stupid ass?

You have to go back

Its because most who come here are gypos, not romanian, the 2 real romanians I've are cool as fuck.

They might, it was a dream faggot

My beautiful redhead wife earns twice to four times what I earn, I must be some fuckin catch lol

>you just lie in your surveys

In romania we always tell guverment de trooth. Dis way they always do villing of people!

Most Irish people don't know the difference between Romanians and Gypsies and will treat them the same. That's probably the only benefit of ignorance of inferior races. You will be treated as a gypo by most if you come here.

A big plus fore Ireland is that everyone there is so not good looking

An american 7 is an Irish 9

Well if we're being serious here, we have no lack of English teachers but that doesn't mean you can't get in. File yer papers and you can take op's place here. I'd rather a burger than a Romanian.

this guy gets it.

Gypsies aren't even that many around here, all are actually scattered around europe, begging and stealing. The gypsies that live here are well adjusted and way less disruptive than niggers. We don't breed with them, because they only marry and fuck their own people, so they are actually spreading gypsy genetic material all around europe. Oh, and btw, gypsies gcame to Romania as slaves, and white Romanians liberated them in 1844. Educate yourselves, fucking sharts, before you speak on european matters. After all your society and culture is actively promoting inter-breeding. Get BTFO fuckin amerifats.

tfw no pale irish waifu

thanks buddy

mcgregor is a good guy and i hope he kills that nigger in the ring

Americans true descendants of Aeneas.

Romanians stay in Romania.

What actual advice do you want here? Can't imagine the culture shock you're gonna experience coming from Romania lmfao

>dirt-poor romania
>also need tips to fuck pic-related-tier type women
You don't need tips because you don't have any chances from the start

why would you want to ruin her perfect genes anyway?

romanians are actually called romanians because of our ancient roman heritage

Whats more /comfy/, Ireland or Scotland?

What degree do you have

It's about the same. It all depends on which accent you prefer

Can I fuck your wife please? I'll be gentle.

some gypsies just want to watch the world burn

I travelled around, lol. LIved in Italy for a while too. I love medieval shit, so I think I will enjoy the stay. I am already wiki-ing the shit out of Dublin, and I can't wait to visit the medival part of the town. I like Eireland. The only thing I do not like is the weather and your shit football.

Coming by plane in one week. Wanna know the airport and exact time? Try and stop me faggot.

You guys were owned by Rome for like a week after the Dacian Wars. Theres a thousand years of Avar, Bulgar, and other tribal filth in between you and the glorious Etruscan race.

>antagonizing irish

This just seems like a terrible idea in general, especially as a foreigner.

I sometimes get put on a crew with this old Romanian electrician and those are my favorite jobs at work. He's racist, sexist, speaks terrible broken English and he does not give a fuck. I wish I worked with electricians everyday. Well, him specifically. 9/10 coworker. Thanks Romania.

Fuck off you fenian bastard. No surrender

Equivalent of graduate degree in literary studies, etymology. I fuckin love history

Really?

I always heard Scotland was so fucking violent.

I strongly dislike commies and posh accents are the hottest.

Stay in Romania or I'll go to your hotel and tell them you're planning on skipping out on your bill. I know what one you're talking about. Also the one race irish woman hate is Romanians. For good reason. Everyone does.

We hate their gypsies not the actual Romanians but then against we view all Eastern Europeans as Romanian or Polish.

Irish persons are good people. I go to an Irish pub an the guy who owns it is actually Irish, not some chain. Really nice guy. More of you should come to the USA.

>hasn't mentioned a degree
>dirt-poor
>has already insulted gaelic football
>expects to get women
Wew lad

We can't thanks to the Kennedy's.

Nah, we still like you's alright.

Disregard what I said about the degree. Although I'm not sure what kind of job you expect to find here

>We hate their gypsies not the actual Romanians.

>>dinarid phenotype, purebreed european

lmao.

dinarid phenotype != european.
it's neolithic shit.

Let's be real here, Irish have done the US a lot of good.

They may have been drunken slobs but they fought our civil war for us and brought some redhead genes when they did.

That is the scottish, not really the irish that have red hair. The amount of red hair that increased in ireland was from the ulster scots.

>have red hair
>come from ulster scots

Proudly so.

Visited America last year. It's a place worth fighting for.

This.

People here really do hate Romanians

Yeah Irish are probably are favorite immigrants to be honest

the IRA shit wasnt a good luck but you guys are good eggs
also your accent does well here

Yeah ok

If 1600e a month includes accommodation then you'll be fine. That's more than enough to live very comfortably.

You'll get on great in Ireland, don't w-
>The only thing I do not like is the weather and your shit football.

>incidence of red hair is higher in scotland
>scots went into ireland in large groups, not the other way around
>increased incidence of red hair

Yeah, alright.

Soccer is gay sport but drinking and fighting with your boys seems fun

My dad is an Italian immigrant, he always tells me about how the Italians and Irish were close because of being Catholic and being hated.

Would love to visit Ireland and see the sights, maybe help take Northern Ireland. You all seem like good folk and I'd love to repay you for fighting with us so long ago.

[citation needed]

They have some of the best women tho..

tan & dark bits and pieces

If our immigrants were Irish I wouldn't protest them.
Have some Irish family. They're fucked all right, but they're pretty good overall desu.

They just fit our culture really well

>Did he just fucking call it soccer?
Look up gaelic football. It's different to say the least.
Hurling is better but that's irrelevant right now

How fast will someone find in Ireland a white collar job?Im not picky

I hope MMA becomes gigantic in Ireland

I'll give it a try, thanks user

theguardian.com/fashion/gallery/2014/aug/27/gingers-scotlands-redheads-in-pictures

This can't be the first time you have been exposed to this. Irish generally have blonde or brown hair.

I meant blue collar.Sorry

That's because in Canada they helped build our culture. Basically as slaves at first desu.

The Irish were white niggers for years.

Oh boy

The Irish are my favorite niggers

You're a gypsy, so be what gypsies aren't:

Good members of a community

denial

I've heard of it but never researched it. It just didn't seem important

Its already settled, going to do constructions-site jobs, moving cables and such. 10hrs/day, 1600euro/month is better than fuckin having to deal with shitty promoters and cheap musicians who only need want discounts. I am (was) a DJ and music producer, doing slave shit for about 600euros/month. And this is considered upper middle class wage around here, so, go figure.

Don't understand the Irish butthurt about football. Romanian football is better rated, but if you insult/criticize romanian football around romanian people, all you get is approval nods and even rants.

How is the regular American accent over there

do we sound like fags or is it a plus

I guess it was more of a thing for me since me, my aunt and my grandfather had red hair, so I was curious.