The new surge of left-wing violence should be our wakeup call...

The new surge of left-wing violence should be our wakeup call. I am tired of watching these communist faggots continue to get away with this.

We need to form groups of like-minded people. Every time antifa goes to chimpout we should go out en masse and stop them through sheer brutal violence.

FL fag here, who would be down to meet up and form a group down here? I've fucked up Antifa before but I'd like a group of people to take on more.

Other urls found in this thread:

tips.fbi.gov/
youtube.com/watch?v=YWnHOJc-rfs
youtube.com/watch?v=1-B2tPyQ23M
rferl.org/a/u-s-eases-sanction-fsb-russia/28275715.html
yahoo.com/news/us-condemns-russias-aggressive-actions-ukraine-212241149.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, no and no.

No violence. do not disturb the hysterical left, and let them make mistakes, and ergo legitimize our line of thinking.

board of peace.

The problem is that they're doing it in their own shitty liberal cities, so nobody truly cares enough to move against them.

Trust me, they're crazy fucked if they wander outside of those safe zones.

I'd like to prowl around and wait for an attack so I can retaliate and track down the instigator. Imagine how sweet it would have been to tackle the faggot that sucker punched Richard.

go away CREW

FPBP

Interesting copypasta here.

This is basically what got that retard in MN convicted this week. Lurk moar.

I'm not saying move on yet. We need to wait until the public is on our side and willing to turn a blind eye.

Fuck off CREW. Only a matter of time before Brock and company go down with pedogate. They're commin' after ya

THIS

Alright, Sup Forums, THIS IS /our/ WAR.

They are actively trying to silence contrary opinions with the use of violence. They are targetting Trump supporters and right-wing outlets. That is the definition of terrorism: the use of fear for political goals.

>THIS CANNOT CONTINUE

We are /POTUS/ now, we are /FBI/ now, we are /WINNING/ now. And we won't take shit.

How do we win this war? Get Antifa in FBI's terrorist groups list.

>tips.fbi.gov/
tips.fbi.gov/
>tips.fbi.gov/
tips.fbi.gov/

Just send links to their webpages, screenshots of apologies to violence, videos of violence against Trump supporters in Milo speeches, etc.

These faggots think the federal government will just sit down, watch and blame racism like always.

We will make JUSTICE and put those 400 pounds Tumblr asses in jail with Ahmed since they like diversity so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=YWnHOJc-rfs

I don't care about Ukraine and I'd rather be on Russia's side. Seriously what is bad about better relations with Russia? You know why Putin loves Trump? Trump is rich as fuck and his country is poor as shit. Wow real hard to figure that one out. Quit being scared of Russia.

It really is insane how effective they are.

Have you read this?

"Within the United States itself, there is a need for the Russian special services and their allies “to provoke all forms of instability and separatism within the borders of the United States (it is possible to make use of the political forces of Afro-American racists)” (p. 248). “It is especially important,” Dugin adds, “to introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics…” (p. 367)."

Anyone can read their own generals reports and see their goals yet kids are willingly disassembling the country their parents and grandparents built for them under the guise of memes.

>tfw not paid to shit post your own fakenews

You are so dramatic holy fuck. Nothing is going to change, presidents do not have that much power, 8 years will come and go, then the next president will be the en of the world, then rinse repeat.

fpbp

OP, only use violence in retaliation. Carry your CCW weapon and only use it if attacked by dirty subhuman commies.

You assholes sound ridiculous.

>We are /POTUS/ now, we are /FBI/ now, we are /WINNING/ now.
Says Brazil. This is propaganda to get someone to do more shit like that quebec guy.

Format is even bot like

I'm from holland and i've been witnessing people being awakened left and right the last few weeks. The left is literally throwing itself onto its own sword... their violence and hypocracy are so out in the open right now. It's a blessing. Expect a huge huge politcal shift in europe with the coming election cycle.

Nice try shill.

For everyone else: No one you meet online can be trusted for that sort of thing. Want to crack hippy skulls? Join your local police department. Get ready for when Trump gives the order.

The propaganda value of normies watching leftists act violently exceeds the value of us stopping said violence.

Let the raciss' police handle Antifa. One asshole in a MAGA hat caught on tape being too aggressive and the (((media))) will say violence is equal on both sides.

We have the government, let them have the streets.

>Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

So you're volunteering?

This is correct. They are poisoning themselves.

B

Your wake-up call should have happened when a worthless nigger faggot community organizer got elected to the White House over 8 years ago.

A thousand times this. They're safe and secure in places like fucking Berkeley and they know it. They won't leave their little comfort zones.

F R E I K O R P S

saged and reported. This shit is spam from antifa themselves.

They want a violent reaction so the media can pick up the "violent Trump racists attack innocent protestors" angle. Luckily no one's fallen for it yet.

Don't be the one to justify them Sup Forums
Keep your eyes out for the inevitable false flag when they're baiting doesn't work.

just let the police btfo them like the criminals they are

New surge of left wing violence? Are we pretending the Quebec shooting didn't happen? or are you just trying to divert everyone's attention from that?

Shooter was a muslim.

This.

If they come after you then obviously fight back. They're making themselves look like fools right now. Even normies on my kikebook feed are waking up to this shit saying the left is getting out of control

Antifa better watch themselves. They might be able to pull this shit in Germany and Austria but Americans right wingers are armed...

The following is footage of antifa "protesting" against a prom organized by Austrian right wing frat boys in Vienna. It's a yearly tradition in the first weekend of february, so brace yourselves for tomorrow
youtube.com/watch?v=1-B2tPyQ23M

So why aren't we finding out about these habbenings?

Trump sold out America to the KGB/FSB by easing sanctions: rferl.org/a/u-s-eases-sanction-fsb-russia/28275715.html

Degenerate Russia is slaughtering Ukrainian civilians right now: yahoo.com/news/us-condemns-russias-aggressive-actions-ukraine-212241149.html

Is this why Russia is flooding Sup Forums with slide threads?

Never forget the violence, hatred, intolerance, is what drives the modern liberal. They dress it up in all kinds of ways, but they are evil atheists with nothing to add to the world but pain. Just ask Libyans. Ask Syrians. Ask Iraqis. Kill the DNC, go Libertarian.

Who from Tampa area? Organize and fight!

As an American, my #1 fear is that Trump will not start a nuclear war with Russia.

On top of $20T debt, mass social unrest, the MSM and Hollywood openly trying to instigate a race war and a civil war all at the same time, now we have to deal with Trump trying to prevent a World War III that our masters have been working so hard to provoke.

The nerv of guy!