Now just how in the world do you go from THIS

Now just how in the world do you go from THIS...

....to THIS?

>sticking your bum in the air in front of hundreds of other men

haha what a bunch of gaylords

As you can clearly see, they are a society of bottoms.

To this

>Gaylords

You're Welsh.

no u are

Dai iawn

To this.

...to this.

Meanwhile, in Russia.

Even a pile of garbage looks nice from far enough.

Jewish immigration policy

Why do you people hate the Welsh?

I am Welsh (A.K.A - The Sexiest)

look at the rich culture. nigggers

No, it literally doesn't lol

How can anyone look at something like this and think Muslims aren't a bunch of raging faggots?

I think I'd rather have real faggots around than muslims, at least there aren't as many of them.

Why do Brits pretend to be all superior to Welshmen? Aren't you all just Brits?

When surrounded by large crowds of either demographic, it gets pretty weird.

never again

To be fair, people had a lot more time to worry about shit like dressing up in a suit to go and buy a lettuce-head from the market.

Truth.

they should have napalmed that whole straight

Greetings fine citizens of the world!
My name is Justin Trudeau and I'm a huge faggot. Some of you might recall me as a part time drama teacher but I'm Prime Minister of Canada now thanks to my family name and my #1 kike, George "I start insurrections" Soros. Now you might be wondering why I've taken time away from finding black bulls to fuck my wife and inhaling muslim cocks. Well, I'll tell you.

As I watched my wife being pleasured by numerous men that were not me the other night I thought of how all white men could get a deep sense of satisfaction if they could just let go of their inhibitions and act as fluffers for the 3rd world, offering up the women we cherish most in an altruistic gift of formerly unexperienced patriotism of not country, but humanity. Wives and daughters the western world over impregnated by strong verile niggers and muslims. I say nigger of course in only the most cuckold fashion.

Well there isn't much more to this. I think I should go check and see if my wife needs a cleaning!

Again, my name is Justin Trudeau and I love sucking big hairy cocks.

J

I hate my life

If a grenade was dropped in the middle of this group roughly how many people would be injured/killed what is the blast range.

Wasn't perfect. Grass is always greener bla bla.

Great flag bro, almost as good as ours

way more

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP