12 days left

The earthquakes and shakeups around the globe are getting progressively closer to the US. First it was New Zealand and Australia, then it was Japan, then it was Central America. If it gets to North America, it might trigger a super volcano. Animals have been fleeing Yellowstone and fish have been found dead. We have two weeks left.

02/14/17 - A day we must fear

K keep me posted

>all posts made by this IP address are satire and/or ironic

If you're in the orange or yellows, you'll be fine.

Stop making these threads faggot

kek

im gonna add that to mine

kek

lol should be fun

ND here

>only shithole pseudo-states will be buried

lmao fuck you montana

Yeah, I remember when you faggots said it was going to erupt in August because some rocks in the middle of nowhere in Georgia said so.
>B-B-But this time it's for realies!!
Yellowstonefags really are cancer. Just go jump in it if you want to die that badly.

I'm in denver.

I figure i can retrofit my bong as a air filter .

how fucked am I?

Can I get some verified sources on this?

Small tremors signal a future larger one, causing an eruption.

Your quads xdd
But seriously, Sup Forums's been screaming this shit for who even knows how long at this point. It's like Kim say "I-I'm totarry nuking United States dis time guise!"

The water around the volcano is warming up

Why is that funny? He just green texted the name?

as much as i want this to happen so we can finally study some global cooling data and btfo global warming activists, I doubt it'll be anywhere as grand as it's hyped up to be.

It'll probably just shit out a little gas in 20 years and that'll be it.

Geofag here. Yellowstone isn't erupting any time soon, it's only at 30% melt.

Sup Forums is just /x/ but instead of making threads about demons and shit they make threads about niggers

i bet theyre gonna start making tulpa threads about their aryan nordic waifus next

Just imagine the Trump administration trying to deal with this shit. It'd be like Katrina times a few orders of magnitude.

So many people would die.

Whoa, you really are proving your argument!

>yfw god punishes calexit shitlibs with 'the big one'

yeah your food source is fucking cucked tho

You're wasting internet space by making these thread. They're not funny or clever; they're just annoying.

Just stop, dude.