Atheist:

"This 4 megabyte data frame, and the information protocol it follows, were developed by randomly colliding atoms and molecules. The anti parallel 3 and 5 prime sugar phosphate backbones are a mere coincidence"

atheism is a jew meme. no one really believes that garbage. they just hate God

Theist: An all powerful wizard who can do anything made it.

If everything was made by god, then why does everything need to be so complex? If what he will is so, then we should be hollow inside and everything just works by his power alone.

>I did not take introductory biology at a college level.
Chemical evolution is literally the first thing you learn. Either you're a high schooler or a Subway sandwich maker.

your god was invented by the jews, or are you a mudslime?

Because that would be boring you dip

When you discover something you cannot immediately explain; you immediately assume that the universe has a prime mover. This is just an assumption. Religion is a poetic, folk expression of discovery and wonder. Science is a different sort of expression. Why limit yourself to just one???

lucky pond scum BTFO

So what is god made of then godboy? Your opinion carries the implication that everything requires a creator. Who created the creator? Explain.

> Apply Darwin's theory to molecules that do not reproduce, or have any self awareness to attempt survival"

>tfw pesky atomic bonds, doing things I dislike

If everything requires a creator, the universe can't exist. The only way it can, is if there is an "unmoved mover". An eternal, timeless force of creation. I don't know what the hell God is made of. That's kind of a silly question. Logic points to an eternal force behind the universe.

By your logic, dna itself could be the prime mover. Pretty lame argument desu. Feel free to have the last word, I don't have the inclination to argue with stupidity right now. Hidden & saged.

>RNA doesn't reproduce
ahahah
AHAHAHA

what is stable bonds and stable particles.

>he thinks anything is safe from natural selection.

>we should be hollow inside and everything just works by his power alone.
I have terrible news

Synthesis of RNA is catalyzed by RNA polymerase.... which uses DNA as a template

BTFO'd

>it's complex so it must be intelligent design
complete retard

i love it when people don't read the thread. they just spot someone who doesn't buy into abiogenesis, and spew the usual nonsense their boyfriend Dawkins does.

nothing in the OP suggests that it's the complexity of DNA that gives it the impression of design. It's the fact it's an encoded block of data, that adheres to information exchange protocols. Nothing we have ever found in nature, except consciousness, is capable of creating something with these qualities.

>nothing in the OP suggests that it's the complexity of DNA that gives it the impression of design.
Yes. There is. By implication if, "It's not a coincidence!" Now stop baiting.

This doesn't explain the generation of information transfer though.

Sorry. Read that wrong. Carry on.

Thiest

>I can imagine what a million years looks like let alone a billion years

wew time look up Urey Miller

>or have any self awareness to attempt survival
>he thinks life isn't just a chain of highly complex chemical reactions

that's sad you look at life like that man

The americans are back at it again.

Disproving evolution (which cant be done btw) doesnt prove god (nothing does) and trying to discredit atheists doesnt make them wrong.
You guys need to work this shit out before you come to sites like this where we can all see your shame.

Too bad the majority of the shitposting and cuckoldry comes from other countries though.

No one is disproving evolution here. We're looking at the dna molecule and asking if it could reasonably have been generated in a chemical soup.

Stop memeing irrelevant arguments.

What's the news?

>We're looking at the dna molecule and asking if it could reasonably have been generated in a chemical soup.
No we're not. This entire thread is just shitposting at this point.

all of the various substances of the natural world are but the one light of God, conditioned into a two-way electric universe of motion at varying degrees of frequency, pressure, and temperament.

well other countries make a big part and for example canadians shitpost quite a bit.

You guys are the number 1 is stupid shit tho.

>You guys are the number 1 is stupid shit tho.
What? This is how you form a sentence and you're going to call others stupid?

well it was generally speaking, you are talking about abiogenesis and claiming that it couldnt have happened like that, which i would like to see demonstrated but i feel im not going to.

>randomly colliding atoms and molecules

This level of stupidity is why Humans are stuck on this planet instead of exploring the stars. Please educate yourself for the sake of all of us.

Could have payed a bit more attention sure, but i'd like to see you have a conversation about religion, shitposting or abiogenesis in some other language than english.

>what is behavior

i want a 6" oven roasted chicken on flatbread

they don't have to "attempt" survival. they just have to make changes and then survive it. that's natural selection.

yeah, so basically it looks complex to you so you think it's intelligent design. same as what i said.

that's not something we can discuss, much less determine with our (this threads) knowledge.
/thread

What does a different language have to do with anything? It adds nothing but the fact you're shitposting in another language.

Citation please.

what does pointing out a typo have to do with anything?

this is some quality shitposting right here.

An interesting question is why DNA replaced RNA. Might be a good place to start.

>call others the stupid
>be the stupid
>then call them shitposting for pointing it out
Do you have Canadian in your bloodline?

ONLY ATHEIST BELIEVE IN ABSOLUTES

Someone types "s" instead of "n". He's obviously retarded.

You dont think pointing out typos is shitposting?

>he think feelings are an argument

One time I got mad at gravity and could fly. AMA.

lol i didnt even notice that one, i thought he was talking about the structure of the sentence, which isnt perfect either.

Just cause cells make RNA from DNA doesn't mean that DNA comes first you dipshit. It's highly proven that the first unicellular organisms were entirely RNA-based. For fucks sake take an intro to bio or evolution course.