Brit/pol/ - Louise Mensch IS a Kike Mentalist Edition

>Are Nutt questioned by police over election fraud claims
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-38847939

>Leaked report from the City: "The EU will lose out if Britain gets a bad deal"
theguardian.com/business/2017/feb/01/eu-brexit-deal-city-leaked-report-european-parliament-article-50

>Public would rather May didn't walk away with no deal from the EU
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/public-rejects-theresa-may-s-take-it-or-leave-it-threat-to-leave-the-eu-with-no-deal-a7555921.html

>Labour's incoherent position on Brexit
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/29/labours-incoherent-position-on-article-50

>Prince Charles urged to tackle Trump over climate change
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/29/prince-charles-climate-change-trump-visit-britain

>Pro-EU MPs seeking to "obfuscate, dilute and delay" Article 50 proceedings
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/31/parliament-kicks-brexit-bill-debate-david-davis-accuses-europhile/

>UKIP in Stoke - A quick rundown
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38808154

>Former EU diplomat claims they're going to charge us £50,000,000,000 to leave; Britain disagrees
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/01/britain-charged-50-billion-brexit-divorce-bill-sir-ivan-rogers/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/upstream/shane-dawson-twitter-abc-racism/
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/589191/The_United_Kingdoms_exit_from_and_partnership_with_the_EU_Web.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Fvn6tpo0-vI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A reminder that Brexit was the bluepilled choice.

I'm making a map of the Brexit result by parliamentary constituency

Is he
Dare I say it
/areguy/
dailydot.com/upstream/shane-dawson-twitter-abc-racism/

map key (margin)

can't stop the bandwagon

This, based tories taking over this thread

Anybody else watching Hardtalk?

>Jan 13, 2015

What the fuck are you doing?

BREAKING: Farage rushed to hospital due to suspected stroke

xth for the most cucked QT episode in months

No, he's a fucking moron
Jantran, pewdiepie and ralfy are all /ourguy/s though

Reminder that this horrible man wants to destroy our NHS

What was the redpill? Kalergi Plan? Federal EU Police,army?

Its pretty simple. Free trade, Sovereign Borders. Deal. Done. The only result. You do it too. Go. Please. I want you to live.

So sad
Hopefully he gets a bed next to are Diane and they can recover together

My dog hasn't been out for about 12 hours and it's freezing outside.

She'll be ok till morning, right?

gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/589191/The_United_Kingdoms_exit_from_and_partnership_with_the_EU_Web.pdf

someone give me a quick rundown

Start a meme party or infiltrate UKIP forcing them to adopt policies that might actually win them more than 2 seats?

How far along are you with England? I'm curious to see Devon in detail

F for doggo

Imagine she actually dies now from pneumonia or severe food poisoning or something
The rushed apologies from the beeb would be delicious

Quick, somebody tell him that if he sucks it milk comes out.

What is it doing outside? Bring it in you twat

Take her out you cruel cunt, just walk down the street ten yards and wait for her to do a shit

I finished the Northeast and am nearly done with London (I've been jumping around). I'll start on South-West next.

>UKIP
>Ever winning a second seat
Pick one.

Quick, someone (¥ou) me
I'm bored

meme party then?

>"I can watch starving kids and that but animal abuse really makes me angry" dogcucks

>Give them chocolates and love

If he means 2000lb JDAMs and Hellfire missiles I'm all for it

hmm your picture is quite shit

Top man

>We should be nice to ISIS

BBC at its finest.

oh look at these (YOUS)

I WAS ONCE A HUMBLE SHITPOSTER. ONLY TENDING TO SIMPLE HONEST MEMES.

Literally beaten wife syndrome

There's a difference between being apathetic to suffering you've no control over on the other side of the world and allowing an animal you're responsible for to suffer simply because you're a lazy inconsiderate cunt who doesn't want chilly fingers for ten minutes
I might be a soppy fuck about dogs but that doesn't make user any less of a negligent arsehole

What does UKIP stand for (not against)?

>Public would rather May didn't walk away with no deal from the EU

soft Brexit confirmed

>wanting a hard Brexit

t. larping dogfag

>no woman
>never had a woman
>tfw i am not alive :(

Ey Yade, ed ova ta Mamagoes.

United Kingdom Independence Party.

+as many dank memes as you like
+make anime real
+legalise krokodil
+shoot gypsies with crossbows
+make the queen the england rugby captain
+giving scottish 'people' national insurance numbers with too many letters so the computer won't accept them
+wear capes on fridays

Nigel, lad, your powerlevel is showing. youtube.com/watch?v=Fvn6tpo0-vI

I love how on his shows he lets old boys rant about muslims, blacks, and the death of the West without interrupting but when some filthy leftie comes on he cuts them off.

Get a prozzie if it bothers you that much.

>+giving scottish 'people' national insurance numbers with too many letters so the computer won't accept them
Kek

Get off, he's cucked, he cut off someone earlier for starting to talk about globalists

Saving the European Union from the perfidious Anglo.

>i don't know what larping means but have seen other anons use it as a derogative: the post
Go away batty boy

>he cut off someone earlier for starting to talk about globalists
Probably because he only has an hour show and globalism is a boring subject.

Nige has been quite firmly against globalism, over and above everything else including being anti-EU.

Mummy May

>caught

>Horseshoe

A patriotic populist party that serves to gently ease old labour/jaded reactionaries into Nationalism

>The (((SNP)))

Its not just about sex, i need a girlfriend for emotional connection and affection which i am totally deprived off
Its turning me into a sociopath

I'm pretty much a Nationalist i in my beliefs
But I feel ashamed when they come up

I feel sick at the idea of other people thinking I'm a Nazi
How can I get over this

Based Ulster

Why are there usually so many tripfags in britpol? What are the best ones? Which have which gimmicks?

My g

It's not much better with one, you just realise that everybody else except for you is an absolute fucking moron roach

stop being a pussy

are you a GENETICALLY INFERIOR MALE?

How old are you and how often do you leave the house? Serious questions.

>i need a girlfriend for emotional connection and affection

This fades away after about a year anyway. Save yourself money and bang a whore once a month.

>he's cucked

Did you even watch that video? he said that the right needed to learn from Powell in that, yes, you need to be beyond popular opinion to draw them into your way of thinking, but then you keep stepping ahead of them and leading them into the right. Powell said things that people were not ready to hear, he was right but achieved nothing. Nigel took us out of the EU and he has drifted right year on year. The gact he's drifted to the right and drawn people with him, he revealed in that speech, was part of his plan the whole time. So I assume his actual views are really quite rightist. That's the point I wanted to make. You can join the no defunct National Action and shout at old ladies in shopping centers if you want, what will you achieve? nothing.

>tfw you realise you will never become an American

I have a girlfriend
And it's no better than not having one when using get used to it
In fact, it's worse because someone else has influence over what you do

I can't m8
I have a lot to lose

Can someone answer my question?

19 and every day to go to gym or college and i dont come across many females that i have the chance to speak to

Faux Conservatives Must Die and Designated Leftist > The rest

YKTD and his clones are fine. The rest can fuck off.

>Another anti-prod thread
>Full of deoos valt roleplaying ""Catholics"" and Poles

Every time

Why?

None of the Tripfags are good, this is a general rule for the entirety of Sup Forums

>Louise "Everyone Who Disagrees With Me Is A Russian Agent" Mensch

Just give up lad. I am 26 and have never had a girlfriend or had sex. After a certain point the loneliness takes over and your personality changes, becoming bitter to cope with it.

Who's Brit/pol/'s favourite QUINTESSENTIAL Brexit supporter?

The rest are cancer. Only show up occasionally to annoy people then they leave.

YKTD, Rightly So, Faux Conservatives, DesignatedLeftist, and WN are the best posters. YKTD tends to be rather pessimistic, even defeatist, so some don't like him

Because their posts are the most informative

>tfw 19 and KV

I won't end up like you; right?

>Why are there usually so many tripfags in britpol?
Generals attract a consistent community and consistent communities attract attention whores who mistake the sense of cameraderie for personal affection for themselves
>What are the best ones?
There are no 'good' ones, Faux and YKTD are the least awful and Merchant and Rimmer are the biggest faggots

When I was 19 I thought, haha, I am going to go to uni so I will surely lose it there, but I did not.

Wiggy told me to never give in in nothing great or small large or petty

19 is no age faggot. I went to a boys school and had barely spoke to a girl until I was about your age, and didn't get laid until I was 21. Honestly, it's just a confidence thing. I'm in my early 30s now, and If I was to go back and speak to my younger self, I'd say don't be the mopey faggot in the corner that is trying to look mysterious, just speak to women. Once you learn that simple trick you will slay vagina.

I'm going to uni. Shit. No hope for Britain. No hope for me. pottery

With the exception of leeches such as YKTD I would say Moggy is widely considered as /arelad/

>Moggo
>QUINTESSENTIAL
By what reasoning

Don't they add anything?

His dealings with the Traditional Britain group, google it

Basically he found out that they were actual conservatives and slammed them as icky racists and apologised to everyone for ever having anything to do with them

He's Tory window dressing to make mongs vote for them

Goodnight lads.