CAN'T DEAFEN THE KEVIN

Kevin Oleary, venture capitalist and TV personality is now a conservative spokesperson and is planning on running on the 2019 Canadian election because he says he was inspired by Donald trump.
youtube.com/watch?v=bw-zp--4ew0
kevinoleary.com/

Problem is, Trump is actually likable. O'Leary just comes off as an asshole.

That's because he is one.

he is likeable tho

Can't Dearie the O'leary.

Don't Revv the Kev.

No he isn't. He's a globalist pseudo-kike that lost 90% of his wealth. He doesn't even live here.

hes trying to make your shit country useful so shut up leaf

>He doesn't even live here.

I only like him more now.

But my money is on Layton. I heard he was sick but he's a strong guy, I'm sure he'll be ready for the next election.

Bernier or bust

hes a scam artist, literally

You are welcome for our glorious seed. He is in on the Hibernian conspiracy. Trump has a Gaelic mother from Scotland so he works with us too as did Obama. All of this is to fulfill the great prophecy of the Ancient Gaelic druids that we will inherit the entire world and destroy the unworthy races while subjugating the worthy.

Not an argument you bellend.
b8

PLEASE RUN

The leaf posters would be 100% BTFO if the ever ran. He's smart and a great businessman.

The only people who hate him are idiots and people with shitty business ideas.

>focuses on economy
>cuts spending
>cuts insane environmental regulations that do nothing for the environment but ruin job prospects
>wants to leave people alone to live their own lives (abortion, gay marriage, marijuana, etc)

Literally the best thing to ever happen in Canadian politics.

This guy is a complete fucking idiot and will not win. He won't even make it as conservative leader. I'd vote for Trudeau again before this faggot.

He speak out against hate speech laws?
No?
Sounds like a trump larper

he is a conservative libertarian and would no doubt make canada a better place in the world.

How much in royalties?

A FUCKING LEAF

He's going to win

Unlike Trump he's not an idiot

His social policies are logical and he understands the only thing that matters is jobs/economy/money

Please win for Canada

Fucking nailed it

>Unlike Trump he's not an idiot
HURRDURR, THE BILLIONAIRE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES IS AN IDIOT!

Trump for real has stories going back decades about helping ordinary people. His campaign recognized a huged and ignored constituency.
This is a mass media nudge for the narrative that "Trump is nothing but a reality TV star."

I'd vote for Trudeau before I ever voted for

>Kevin "Outsource everything to China" {{{O'Leary}}}

I hope Kev wins. Canada is a sorry excuse for a country. He's a brilliant man surrounded by people OK with getting fucked. I'd vote if I could. Join us in glory Canada.

I unironically want him to run so I can vote for him.

The libtards will without a doubt vote Trudeau back in though.

Liberals are flooding key voting areas with new voters to secure their victory in 2019, sadly

>voting for an irish kike

Mad Max is the man

All you Oleary lovers and not one of you talks about hate speech?

Yeah, the shill is strong in this thread.

YUSSS

KEVIN FOR CANADA

#MCGA

>His social policies are logical
Hello Chang

>He's a globalist pseudo-kike
the leaf has a point guys

>The solution to the jewish created problems is to elect a...jew

Why do goyim do this?

He is, I don't give a shit that he won, I actually prefer it because oil prices will do better with him which is the biggest impact on Canada, but he's just not intelligent based on the way he speaks. Just a rich asshole who mobilized retards.

He could still be good for America/the world, at least he's upsetting the norm. Liberals complaining about a ban on muslims that doesn't let 30k people into the country, but ignore the fact that Obama's administrations moves to destabilize the middle east have cost 400k lives in Syria alone, let alone the arab spring disaster.

The only way Trump is intelligent is if he's keyser soze'ing us.

This guy has 0 meme potential

STOP SUPPORTING O LEARY
STOP SUPPORTING O LEARY
STOP SUPPORTING O LEARY
STOP SUPPORTING O LEARY

HE'S A MAJOR KEK WHO JUST WANTS LOWER RESTRICTIONS ON HIS MARKETING SHIT. HE WANTS GUN CONTROL AND DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE EAST.

STOP SUPPORTING O LEARY
STOP SUPPORTING O LEARY
STOP SUPPORTING O LEARY
STOP SUPPORTING O LEARY

>not a populist
>not a nationalist
>no Canada first
>politically correct
>a literal who

He's shit, you niggers even bother to read his policies? Its no wonder that MAD MAX and Kelly are LEADING in membership / donations currently. He is a kike faggot who wants to sell us out even harder, ban guns, and import even more immigrants.