I am what you would consider a liberal, ask me anything

I am what you would consider a liberal, ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oPWsVVgi9fI
logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/100/Hasty-Generalization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did you vote for Hillary?

Yes, but I will say I live in a small town in the deep south so my vote meant shit.

why are you here?

whats it like being black?

Who cares? sage

are you actually buying this shit?

can't you help me reach your city? where do you live?

Are you gay?

What drives you to be culturally sensitive? What makes you feel better about hating white people?

I'm not trolling you, generally curious.

I find myself with a more liberal mentality than most, but I am not happy with how liberals have run my country in the past. Honestly, I like trump. I think he's got some solid policies and I'd like to give him a chance to see what he's capable of before I have an opinion on him one way or another.

My question is, how do you like trump?

Dialog, wish to converse with people with other thoughts and ideas.

White as white can be. German/English/Scottish decent.

These 3 seemed to not mind.

Why haven't you sought treatment for your mental illness?

Which kind of liberal

Looks like only rural and suburban retards voted for Hillary

Yes and no. I think both sides have every right to protest.

I just hate that fucking anarchist can start shit on the lib side, but not the conservative side ( because If they did the conservatives would shoot them)

No, The south

No

I see all humans as human. What makes you think I hate white people?

I dont agree with anything he has proposed outside of keeping the ban on discrimination against federal employees.

I dont consider myself a liberal, you all would though.

Im not one

>I dont agree with anything he has proposed outside of keeping the ban on discrimination against federal employees.

But surely you must be aware that Bill wanted to build a wall, and Obama banned muslim nations in the past. Trump is the first person to eradicate taxes for the poor, which is a very liberal thing to do. Life is so simple, user friendo. Open your heart and give him a chance.

Does your breath or your farts smell like cum?

>I'm liberal
>What makes you think I hate white people?

Life is *not* so simple
>forgot a word

Are you hopeful Trump will be a great president?

>I am what you would consider a faggot, ask me anything.

there is a special place in hell for these attention whoring threads ... it's called reddit

I would get out of here if I were you — if you value your current circle of friends and personal relationships. Sup Forums most definitely will change you over time, and the experience can be jarring.

>Bill wanted to build a wall

Didnt support it then as well, waste of taxpayer money for no results

>Obama banned Muslim nations in the past

Differences.
Obama banned only non green card/visa holders, there was a clear way to still get here if you wanted.

Trump blanket banned everyone including green card and visa holders (Which has since been removed) with no clear way to get in if they wanted to. Also a blanket total ban on Syrian refugees.

I think Trumps heart is in the right place on this, he just doesn't listen or doesn't get advice from actual foreign policy advisers which makes things a clusterfuck.

>Eradicate taxes for the poor
He has yet to do this and congress will not let him do this.

Why haven't you killed yourself?

Right now they smell like Chinese food.

>110734609
Hopeful yea might as well
Doubtful also.

Been visiting Sup Forums since the fascination with Trump.

My views have moved more liberal since then.

alright :) fair enough

Because there is nothing in death, but friends, family, and adventure in life.

Well then! Make yourself at home.

What liberal views do you disagree with?

Is trump a nazi?

Agree or disagree:

Liberalism, equality, altruism and a certain pragmatism will die alongside the white race.

What do you think of percentage decrease of white people in USA and western Europe?

If you don't consider yourself a liberal do you consider yourself a moderate?

You know this place has motherfuckers who brainwash people for sport, right?

Maybe you're a cut above the rest, but I feel bad for the normie kids who drove away their friends and loved ones because they were convinced by a Mongolian cave painting forum that Hitler really did do nothing wrong.

>Free higher education
I do believe in free basic public education, but higher education should a choice.
I like Bill Haslam's middle ground in Tennessee. He use the lotto money to make community college free which is ok IMO. I wish he would expand it to tech schools though. Getting more well trained HVAC techs, Electricians, plumbers, ect benefits all and is a great middle class job.

>Weaker military
We need a strong military cutting spending is only going to hurt the solders its not going to come out off the MIC hands.

There are others I may come back and list some more in a bit.

No, only Nazi's are Nazi's

Checked

What do you know about the Jews?

WTF is wrong with you,fagott?

Are you not aware that our quality of life has and is being threatened?

We can't keep paying for all the succubuses. It's not sustainable.

I don't think anyone believes that he did nothing wrong, or that jews didnt die in east germany.
Hitler was no better or worse than Stalin or Churchill, or other leaders at the time, and although jews did die, the numbers are vastly exaggerated.

I've managed to redpill many family and friends by staying neutral and simply providing facts. David Irving is a great start for any newbie here.

You'll be just like us soon.

How many homoerotic experiences have you had?

>What makes you think I hate white people?

youtube.com/watch?v=oPWsVVgi9fI

hmmmm I wonder why

Do you think Trump is literally a fascist?

I don't.

>t. Leftist
>mfw still support Bernie
>mfw dissapointed in his recent behaviour
>mfw just want to BTFO the globalists!

Cool. Free basic education is paid for in part by school taxes tho

Disagree

In a global world all of our decedents will eventually be brown no matter if you fight it or not. Once again I see humans as humans so it doesn't bother me.

Its hard to say. Depending on situations in the world I can swing more conservative I voted for Bush II twice and outside of Iraq I though he did a good job.

Yes, but it also houses true people who really believe in deep nationalism.

What are your thoughts on the current (((protests)))?

Do you disavow antifa?

Dude, I can't imagine a world where you haven't sucked dick.

were never enslaved by the Egyptians.

Im friendly I guess?

I dont feel mine has.

logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/100/Hasty-Generalization

No.

Im ok with that.

>I voted for Bush II twice and outside of Iraq

Oh dear, another dip stick that wants to see the western world turn into brazil/turkey.

Protesting is a fundamental right of all humans.

Still havent figured out what Antifa is.

This one.

Also, our descendants won't all be brown.

>a global world all of our decedents will eventually be brown no matter if you fight it or not
That is not true though, do you believe in destiny or something?
>Once again I see humans as humans so it doesn't bother me
And what if lets say one or several European countries would go fascist and deport all non white people and then not allow any in. What action would you take if you would have the power.

Anti-fascist.

The people who dress in black and red, the ones who rioted at Berkeley and the inauguration. The ones who only throw sucker punches when they outnumber you.

Do you like brazilian cock?

>logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/100/Hasty-Generalization
That's a leader of your party saying that. That's not a "small sample" it's the person who could be in change of everything

>Protesting is a fundamental right of all humans.
Normaly I'd agree with you libcuck, but this isn't just regular protesting.
They're destroying public property and even killing each other all because because "muh feewings" and "big old badde trempi wuz president"

Clarification: What power would I have?

Im ok with anti-fascist as fascism is not good, but they also sound like Anarchist which is just as bad.

>rioters = bad
>Sucker punchers = bad

So i will go with I dont suppor them.

>you all would though.
You know, we're not some kind of collective consciousness but we do have a checklist for what makes a libcuck.

>>Depending on situations in the world I can swing more conservative I voted for Bush II twice and outside of Iraq I though he did a good job.

I get that. I voted bush (or against Kerry rather) but libertarian after that and didn't bother in 2012 because Romney wasn't worth it.

Did you actually believe that voting for Hillary was more civically responsible than voting for The Donald? I have more respect for people who chose to abstain than I do for those who voted for her.

Why do you believe that removing the wealthy and educated from the middle east and resettling them in the west is the best solution to resolving the regional instability?

America first, or NOW?

>Clarification: What power would I have?
Like a president of USA

*NWO

Brazilian Chicken: Probably
Brazilian penis: no.

Ive been to a few of the protest and the ones I see destroying property are anarchist not liberals.

Why are you such a bigot and racist? You should just stay in "cuatro patas" position while receiving my giant mulatto jungle cock.

Do you consider us """"bigots, raycists or nazi scum""""?

Correct I apologize.

I agreed with more of Hillary's promises than Trump's.

Hillary is also beholden to her party which would stop her from doing the stupidest of shit.

Trump is not.

I dont believe that...

Clarify.

I would be publicly against it, but nothing else. Economic sanctions only hurt the citizens and military action should not be started by the US.

Hahahahaha you are so funny dude my sides wow like hahahaha shit im dying so fucking funny man hahahaha

what's your thoughts on antiFA?

No in general, but you do have some of all of those in your midst. (As do I on my side)

See
then

So you're opposed to the current waves of refugees then?

>So i will go with I dont suppor them.
ah, so you're the good type of liberal.

no
we already know everything we need about you
we are not interested in talking
we're coming for you

The Syrian refugees are feeling killers and murders and a government that doesn't protect them.

They deserve a safe place until they can go home.

>I would be publicly against it, but nothing else. Economic sanctions only hurt the citizens and military action should not be started by the US.
What if these states would start banning movies that it does not like like with interracial marriage or gay marriage.

Same as above.

yeah. In Syria. Or around there. Not 15000 km away without their wives and children
Sage me that fucking thread

Do you think America should do things to enrich our country or assimilate into the global collective?

prove me wrong kitty
and don't forget to slide the fucking thread

Then what the fuck is your problem with Sup Forums?

Get the fuck off of Sup Forums Matt, you skinny cuck

I dont think its has to be one or the other.

Where did I say i have a problem with Sup Forums?

Why would that place be here? Why is it our responsibility? If you're looking to reduce net misery I'd advise glassing the whole fucking wasteland but then how would you get your virtue signalling points from bringing them here?

Its not just here which is why many other countries are helping.

I think as fellow human we should do something to help people, people fleeing from the same evil we are currently in a war with.

did you know that the Bolsheviks were mostly Jewish??

>>
Hillary is also beholden to her party which would stop her from doing the stupidest of shit.

I really hope Trump does an amazing job and it changes your mind. The Democrats have been completely synchophantic and crazy for the past 8 years.

Any "good" that Hillary once believed she was doing got lost to the circular logic that she fell into that's been driving her to accrue power for all these years.

So surely the best thing to do would be to establish refugee camps in safe areas nearby and take measures to stop the fighting, so everyone can return to their daily lives as quickly as possible

No, but im not big into Russian history.

In your opinion why are there multiple high budget Hollywood movies about the nazis a year, and 0 about stalins Russia??

I like how your ignoring me, 'cause I found your ass on here again a faggot.

>Does anyone want his facebook and email? You can say hi to him and the tranny he used to date :-)

We have done that. Most of the refugee's we want to bring over are in camps, but camps are a very temporary solution with high mortality and disease rates. They are not suitable for long term habitation.

What measures do we do to stop the fighting?

Do you still believe the media?