Intimidating Vehichles

Im in AZ and there seems to be an anti-Trump/pro-immigration protest riling up weekly. Im making it my mission to attend these on my off-days but I need a car more intimidating than a Honda Pilot to "evade" (if you catch my drift) rioters if absolutely necessary.

Ive looked at hmmwv's for $5k like the one pictured but am open to suggestions. Only requirement: ability to hoist a Trump flag on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

milweb.net/webvert/a2261
exarmyvehicles.com/offer/tracked-vehicles/tanks/main-battle-tank-t-72
phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/pts/5986560167.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PI_Jl5WFQkA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Crown Vic Police Interceptor 2004 or earlier

Preferably with much of the equipment still intact

Also orignal humvees are shit. They are not designed to be road-going vehicles, and aren't even generally attractive to farmers.

They're meant to move soldiers and such around in shitholes and they're not good at much else than that.

I actually own one.

The mileage is of course terrible. I assume that doesn't bother you.
Parking it can be a bitch. If you're ever in an urban environment since it's so fucking wide.
Aerodynamics make it more or less incapable of exceeding ~80mph.
On the plus side: repairs are super easy and parts are widely available and cheap. Except for the tires. Pray you don't have to replace those.
Center engine placement gives it a great center of gravity, handles like a dream in pretty much all conditions.
And of course the thing is fucking indestructible. A 50ft tree fell on mine while it was parked in a storm once. Literally drove away with some minor dents and scratched paint.

milweb.net/webvert/a2261

>antifa in my fucking state

FUCK NO

Make sure to get the highest insurance you can get because it will be burned

LOL...now you need trucks to feel tough?

Subarus are better than Jeeps

You need to beat innocent people to feel tough? Pathetic!

What? Where?I'm not glued to local news, but I watch it frequently and haven't seen anything about it, and typically local news stations are all about the lefty shit.

Gets the job done faster than driving laps around the block with some faggy Trump flag flappin' in the wind.

There's nothing. It's a shill trying to scare you. Sage.

t. AZ fag in the heart of Tempe.

Different vehicles for different purposes
t.Subaru and Land Cruiser owner.

Stay in that Honda Pilot, fag.
Needing an intimidating car to scare people. Sad!

Do you fags even offroad?

YES FAGGOT, every day

whatever you get, make it roll coal (temporarily) while you're at the protest. if you get surrounded, just put it in neutral and gun the engine

what does Sup Forums daily drive?
>tfw antifas will never be able to afford this

Yeahhhhh Maximum Overdrive! That movie was the shit!

>flatlander thinks that's offroading
oh i am laffin

>Off road
>Picture literally on a road

Wft Tempe fag here get a gun dumb dumb

'roads' in this state arent what you normies call roads.

>tfw you will get to gun them down soon
Feels good man

any lifted pickup truck would be great.

+ 3 pts if have that redneck kind of bumper
+ 1 pts every 1 inch lift
+ 2 pts for big wheels
+ 2 pts for diesel engine

Get a pickup, bring friends
>Pic related

Taking a wild guess.

You live in the Carolinas?

Where in AZ? Which ones are you planning on going to?

Asking bc I am also in AZ

nope

>AZ
Get one of these bad boys: exarmyvehicles.com/offer/tracked-vehicles/tanks/main-battle-tank-t-72
Replace the machine gun if it's demilitarised. They'll think you're a fellow commie so they won't do shit

Ok.

What state? Was I right to call you a flatlander?

Jeep JK's are just Fiat minivans they are not Intimidating at all. Get a Kaiser M715 if you want to make them dribble shit down their leg.

2014 Nissan Frontier/Navara
Thinking about dumping it and getting a new Mazda 6.

BUILD THE WAR RIG

EXTREMEEE!!!!!!!!!!

pretty much anything with locking diffs and 4wd lo, cheapest would be a rangler rubicon but they dont offer much protection unless you have a hard top

Love to see some protesters stand in the way of one of these.

Do you have a 4x4 you take off road or just a Fiat mini van and pretend you do?

Old Kaisers are great, my neighbor owns 3. But JKs are top tier machines m8. I've wheeled with plenty of them.

People get butthurt because they are new.
Jeep is planning to re-release the scrambler now too, going to be my next Truck.

a cheap ass fucking dually. you're American, you should know this. Make it a diesel one so you can be a coalburner without being a nigger at the same time.

no faygot, we have mountains too

dat flex doh

Those are hills though :^)

For the money I think you nailed it honestly. Any big truck would work, but that would just be excellent. Sometimes I see a 2 1/2 ton pop up for sale, that would also be pretty kick ass.

you make do with what you got goy

Just roll up in this beast and watch 'em scatter

here user xD

phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/pts/5986560167.html

just giving you shit mayne

Anyone who wheels is alright in my book

just bought a 2000 XJ with 70000 & a brand new rebuilt engine for 12000, flawless inside & out

i'm thinking 4" lift, 33" tires, rack with tire on top so i can get some space back inside
i'm so happy
any tips?

Keep the Pilot!!!
Add a skid plate, beefier tires, a battering ram, also a (((i'm with her))) bumper sticker. That way you can tell the police you are literally shaking.

I have owned and wrenched on jeeps for years the JK is a shit wagon. I owned a 78 J10 drivetrain in it was less than desirable though it was a 258 with quadratrac. 258's were great engines but but the carbs were shit and the dont have enough power for a truck as big s a J10. I would have preferred a AMC 360 T18 and a Dana 20.

Only good thing about the JK is they are available with decent axles other than that the transmission sucks and no one makes adapters to swap anything better in.

Spotted the faggots with small dick

Toyota Tacoma

Don't listen to the faggots and their Jeeps, cool for offroading yeah, sure, whatever. Missing the point completely though. What you need is something that conveys power, fear, respect. What you need my friend, is this beauty, endorsed by mein fuhrer himself. Anything else and you're literal Untermensche

FUCKING /THREAD

KEK WILLS IT

Get a Marauder

its kewl,....the maryland guy made me lol

>mexico
kys

spotted the brown behind the wall

OP is either a Tucsonfag or a lying shill, none of that shit is happening anywhere near Maricopa County(the only part of the state that matters)

I see more subaru's with less than 1" of ground clearance than I see subaru's meant for offroading

>buying second-hand humvees from the military
have fun maintaining a vehicle the e4 mafia has been "pmcs"ing for the last 20 years

>2017
>Not bringing your friends.

Reinforce the subframe if you plan to keep it for awhile, XJs are unibody. Frame stiffeners welded to the underside will help prevent body flex.

Also swap that weak ass Dana 35/30 axle out.
Otherwise enjoy a flexxy front suspension truck, XJs are great. And the 4.0L in them are strong

I work for a living bitch.

Eh, I'm guessing he's just talking about the crappy little get togethers around state buildings. I don't like the people who go to those events, but I don't mind them doing it so long as they keep it peaceful. Most people here feel the same way. They have a fucking facebook page and only manage a little trickle of participation, and they keep it relatively legal, even if it's full of illegals.

>Toyota Tacoma

Tacomas have always been solid trucks i used to be a hardcore jeep loyalist till they started building minivans so i switched brands and bought my first Taco and love it!

1. Cost way more than 5000
2. no way OP will be buying that please at least put a REAL suggestion... also this:

Find someone selling an M35A2 or M35A3 that's in decent shape.

yall niggas dont know bout my mods

Ford crown victoria p71.

Is that a God damned Reptilian?

youtube.com/watch?v=PI_Jl5WFQkA

>milfags
6.2 diesels are easy as piss to fix, you cunts complain about everything