Trump to issue anti-gay and tranny executive order

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-02/firestorm-coming-draft-trump-executive-order-may-deny-services-gay-transgender-peopl

>In what may be the biggest firestorm set off by a Trump executive order to date, surpassing even the widespread angry response to the Trump immigration order, a draft of an executive order circulating in the Trump administration would dramatically expand the legal protections for individuals, organizations and employers on the grounds of their religious beliefs, and as the WSJ reports, would potentially allow the denial of services to gay and transgender people, and contraception coverage for employees.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXDXB07dRpo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This kills the anti fa

No one wants to be on paedophiles side

youtube.com/watch?v=pXDXB07dRpo&feature=youtu.be

this is being memory holed if you don't share it nobody will.

this is a bad thing how?

HAIL HIS TRMUPSHIP!

Who said it is bad?

Yay.

I have no problems with this.
t. bisexual

Epstein. Kiss of putin youtube video
Fake news? Completely ignorant antichrists? Against rainbows? Against Covenant

He better not :X
He promised us he wouldn't hurt our rights.

t. lying uncle tom
Yay what. This only empowers vaginas. Not that it's even real

faggot

Finally. Fuck trannies.

How about you go back to bedroom where you belong? Nobody wants your faggotry in the workplace.

Clam digging femi cuck. Bitten by the serpent

good, keep the buttfucking in the bedroom

You don't have a right to other people's services.

Send back your tuna flap casseroles and roastie sandwiches

Keep crying leaf. I won't be joining you.

Alright fellas.

Write the next CNN headline based on this article.

I just wish he'd reinstate homosexuality as a crime

You're an even larger faggot.

Yeah, you're welcome for those votes too btw.

His money does. Do you? No slime Q slime dogs allowed. Contract more zika and suck on bloody tampons
Like many of you do too? Take your stank puss and drown yourselves
>he doesn't just use then for surrogacies
>puts down his own gender for the shitty snake one

TRUMP VOWS TO PERSECUTE THE LGBQT COMMUNITY

Feminist gloria allreds are leaking their menstruations all over. Lick it up dogs

Whoa businesses and people will have freedom? This is fucked up!

what did he mean by this?

I'm a girl now so it's not gay.

How do you want me to make money? Do you want me to leech of the government? I can work just fine as long as I'll be able to find people that'll hire me.

I need to money to live, I have the right to life, therefor I have the right to work.

HE CAN'T STOP WINNING CAN HE?

This is gonna be gold. Kek please allow this to start Civil War 2.0, I want South Carolina on the right side of history this time.

Fuck off faggot.
It's so that this can't happen.

Straight people don't shape their entire lifestyle around puss. They don't need "Straight Pride' Parades .

These two things make no sense together. Youre fat liar stink asses who talk and do nothing and if you do you fuck up and get deluded for rabbis. Stop moving the goalposts idiot loser cowards

>girl
>now
Unironically kill yourself

>im a grill

tits or gtfo

Well aren't you upset?
Weep on bitchboi weep on.

comfy

Not possible. It's in the constitution, too bad for the worst bigots of all bigots, aka no one.

If it means taking down Antifa sodomites, then they entirely deserve it.

Hetero=puss. Take away your puss you have no puss parades
To learn how to read

You have a right to live, but you don't have a right to other peoples money or being employed.

Even worse. You're faggot who thinks he's a woman. How about you go get therapy first for your illness before even thinking about getting a job.

Why the hell would you believe any of these leaks? The White House has been 'leaking' crazy shit to the press - like the Australia phone call - in order to determine who's doing the leaking in the office.

>zerohedge

Who??

so jews abandoned LGBT, cant wait for them to turn on the heat towards black people & latinos as well

What the fuck are you talking about you stupid leaf? I was replying to a "make a headline" post. This is why people think you lot are retarded.

>Trump Signs Anti-LGBTQ Ban Effective Immediately: Gay and Trans Lives at Stake
>if Donald Trump has personally affected your LGBTQ way of life, please email your anonymous story to cnn.queer.maddow.gmail.com

Nah, I love living. Nice pic though, saved.

No one wants to see that

Hmm...

fake news

Please let this happen almighty kek

Thank you, Dahnald.

Now I can hone my electrigates with good ol' Ted Cruz down the street.

>His money does.
Do you know what private property rights are?

Fuck off liar. Kill yourself. You cant do shit about this. Chop off all penises and become a woman. Stupid bitch cunt. Youre fucking crying by pushing for something so stupid. Stupid woman
Grab em by their sodomites. Make out with the VP. Suck a few dicks. Rape teenagers. Pissbeds. Friends with a disgusting pedo. Call epstein a great guy

Is this true? Part of me hopes yes because fuck the degeneracy but another part hopes no because of all the shit I'm going to have to hear all the whining and bitching even more than now from the massive amount of lefties in this shitty country.

you know gay people aren't actually like that, right?

pack heavy boys

it's gonna get worse before it gets better

Take your cancerous attentionwhoring to or then. You'll fit right in.

I did go to therapy back before I transitioned because the dysphoria made me extremley depressed. So they put me on hormones after a couple months and things have been a lot better since then, it's alright now.

>Ted summons his skelegates from Venezuela and pence summons his electrigates

>I'm a girl now

One day the illusion will fail. Be prepared for that.

Wow.
Mr Pence please hurry along with those gallows.

All money is a ponzi scheme? He has worthless fiat money his dick is irrelevant. We gotta ban you sloppy seconds serpent fuckers
>this isn't discrimination
>makes fun of CNN for saying what it is

It's probably a completely reasonable they liberals will claim is another Holocaust.

>One day the illusion will fail. Be prepared for that.
He's going to kill himself like all the others like him.

I like it here desu

I hope you're posting from a mental hospital you fucking retard.

Mr president

If he signs this leftshits and liberals will go apeshit crazy. I hope he signs it tomorrow so I can grab some popcorn and enjoy a nice twitter weekend.

>im bisexual
>i hate myself so i hate you because you're actually in this group i say im a part of but hate
Just like pence. Enjoy your shit lives. Only this loser board thinks the ways it does. Dredges and scums of society

I kinda hope this one doesn't come to pass. Rights of businesses are important but I feel like denial of services in many circumstances can't be allowed to fly.

Why do we hate Islam again?

>Bible Bashing Bigot Bakery Bankrupted by Butt Bandits

this never fails to make me laugh

what are ya, a fagit?

You replied to two different posts from two different people you complete moron. What are you talking about?
Then why did you feel the need to mention you are a tranny, if not for getting (you)'s and attentionwhoring? I don't go spouting that i'm gay in every community I go to.

She's mouthing Aloha Beaches.

Liberals have chipped away at the First Amendment for decades even as they screamed about protecting it.

If true, it's probably only going to apply to religious organizations providing religious or religion-related services, like that wedding-cake-from-a-Christian-baker scenario. Which is arguably already the the law under the various RFRAs, a lot of other sex-based discrimination laws are still okay for religious orgs, this will probably just be a clarification of that.

However, is a good point, this may just be another scaremongering leak with little actual evidence.

>child rape
>stoning women
>honor killings
>sharia law
Shall I continue?

Nice. As long as it doesn't covers kikes.

Worthless ad hom. I hope youre posting from a frankenstein lab with Eve whom might grow you a snake brain with all the death and sin you already created. Christ. Or frogs. You take vaginas and frogs and snakes. Ya failed. Buttblast more. Revert to childhood more. Have PMS less. Become wiser

I'm not the nutter losing his shit on a Chinese cartoon website.
I don't prance around in the streets wearing latex with a purple dong hanging around in my mouth, because I don't hate myself so much that I need to base my entire life around my sexuality.
I hate the modern LGBT movement because all it does is encourage that shit.
Stay mad you crazy bitch.

>that leaf faggot in sweat

you arent even american gaylord relax your anus

Christianity has stoning virgins

Gay here

Please, please, please, please, please, BTFO the fucking trannies.

Thanks

I felt like it added to the conversation by offering my own perspective.

One said the first half of the contradictions I pointed out. The other the second half. Stupid Protocols Fuck!

Wouldn't this apply to all religions?

So doesn't this protect more muslims?

Why are the left complaining :^)

Kill yourself, you aren't a woman.

I hope you're not allowed to roam the streets unattended. You're posts make you sound like a raving lunatic.

I know it has a tonne more flaws than pros however they're right in how they deal with homos.

You are Eve prancing around snakes and forbidden fruit and fucking the Devil and lying about Adam and God. And ignoring Baphomet. And passing death and sin and ignorance of Christ to everybody else for 6000 years

WTF! I love Bog now

Where? Is it still practiced today?
It didn't. Nobody cares/likes trannies on this board, you just did it to incite a flame war.

I'm not a female and never will be. That's ok, I'm fine with being this. It's a million times better than being a man.

I approve

Private businesses should be allowed to deny service to anyone

I do wish the bill would focus less on religion and more on the rights of all non government business owners to dney service to anyone

Jesus H Christ there's no way you don't have schizophrenia. How many people you got living upstairs bud?

>On grounds of religious beliefs
>Islam exists
Not a good order