Is there anything this guy can't do? He has single-handedly destroyed the arguments of every alt-right cuck on YouTube...

Is there anything this guy can't do? He has single-handedly destroyed the arguments of every alt-right cuck on YouTube, from Molymeme to Breitbart. Not one of them have ever given a coherent rebuttal to his arguments and research.

Feels bad, doesn't it? As soon as he goes out and actually researches facts and evidence, he immediately dismantles any of the alternative facts that pro-Trump people love to use. Explain to me why Shaun and Jen isn't the smartest YouTube channel out there right now. He single-handedly cured the right-wing poison that you guys infected me with and my life is all the better for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

assatashakur.org/forum/open-forum/44396-african-morality-abstract-thinking.html
why-we-are-white-refugees.blogspot.com/2012/03/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk
youtube.com/watch?v=DqlD3ISx--Q
bga101.blogspot.com/
plato.stanford.edu/entries/locke-political/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sad. His arguments are so infallible that not even you guys can respond.

6/10 meme

Don't know about them...
How would they explain there isn't a single successful African nation besides the Negroid race is globally stupid?

>shaun and jen

literally, metaphorically and figuratively who?

Residual effects from colonialism doomed African nations from the day they were formed when the West haphazardly created their borders.

Also, nice punctuation. Just the type of intelligence I'd expect from a Trumplet.

And as for everyone's bigoted views on race, he's lived in a Muslim-majority area of Manchester for 3 years and he's only ever had problems from white Brits. Immigrant status says absolutely nothing about character, folks.

An up-and-coming YouTube channel to fight back against all of the fake news bigotry that you see from so many channels like Sargon and Molymeme.

>Residual effects from colonialism
Then why were they all shit BEFORE colonialism?

How sad, you bigots claim that you love reason and evidence, yet you shut up whenever someone who actually does their research comes in and dismantles all of your alternative facts.

I'll be sending these threads to him. I'd love to see what kind of non-arguments you guys can come up with. Or silence, too, because that's the only tool left when you're completely and utterly BTFO'd.

They weren't. They mostly kept to themselves before Westerners came and and destroyed their culture. Sure, there was some slavery and such, but every country had those issues. If you want to debate a true intellectual then feel free to ask him directly and watch as he dismantles your bigotry. You can't really call yourself intelligent if you aren't willing to challenge your viewpoints, after all.

>Residual effects from colonialism doomed African nations from the day they were formed when the West haphazardly created their borders.
The US burned 75% of Japan and added 2 nukes on top but the residual radiation effects didn't stopped them from becoming great again

Why so many nigger nation and none could do it i?

>They weren't.
Wow, what a rebuttal. Sub-saharan Africa never developed agriculture, domesticated animals, or even wheels on their own. Any city that was successful within that region was temporarily so as a result of slave-trading. There were no dynasties that lasted long enough to warrant a real footprint in world history.
>If you want to debate a true intellectual
So definitely not you then.
>You can't really call yourself intelligent if you aren't willing to challenge your viewpoints, after all.
Thanks pot.

t. kettle

>there was some slavery
Implying slavery is over in Africa

Because the Japanese were helped by the West to prevent the USSR from taking advantage of them. (White Man's burden, really. Colonialism under the guise of benevolence).

Meanwhile Western nations continue to push them down by either bombing countries like Libya that actually do make it, or stacking the deck so heavily against them that it's impossible to succeed. (Plus a little CIA wetworks here and there, let's not pretend that the CIA isn't involved in African governments).

I await your answer, little Trumplet.

Hey. If you want to peddle your shit here, don't be so fucking obnoxiously abhorrent about it.

I have challenged and changed my viewpoints multiple times, from left to right after being exposed to you guys, and now left again thanks to the help of my friends from university who saw that I was taking the wrong road. Shaun and Jen were a big part of that process.

And of course, I do not consider myself an intellectual. Ask Shaun and Jen yourself. Of course, you bigots would probably just spam him or something, as nazi chimps are wont to do. Go ahead and prove me right.

US took advantage of them before USSR took advantage of them.

How can you talk about benevolent colonialism when the US took all their shit lol

Then watch his videos and prove me, and him, wrong. That's the basis of modern discourse, is it not?

He sounds like a scouser crossed with an upper class nonce. No wonder he didn't get along in Manchester. We don't take to cucks in these parts.
If you actually knew fuck all about Manchester al;l the violence is now coming from the black community in south manc. It's not gunchester anymore.

Clearly they didn't take everything since they became a economic powerhouse after a couple of decades. Or are you rewriting facts and history yet again, trumplet?

>Because the Japanese were helped by the West
The Marshall plan expenditures in Japan were tiny. The majority of the money spent there was to ensure local security and to prevent them from re-militarizing.

You're dodging the point. Japan rebounded from temporary occupation, which wasn't as stringent as a full out colony status. And yet countries in Africa that were Colonies and regained independence earlier than Japan haven't made much progress.

Do you want to know the real underlying problem? The languages that developed in and dominate much of Africa came about in an environment that did not require planning for the future. And as such their cultures and thought processes do not include the basic tools required to develop into stable societies.

They cannot comprehend the basic benefits of delayed gratification. Short-term greed takes precedence over long-term cooperation and achievement. As such, rule of law tends to break down when the merits of even basic rules such as "don't rape your wife" are impossible to explain in the native language.

assatashakur.org/forum/open-forum/44396-african-morality-abstract-thinking.html

He did get along, just not with white bigots.

>I-It's not THOSE muslims that are violent and evil, it's those OTHER ones over there

Hilarious. Keep on defending your bigotry, scum.

>Go ahead and prove me right.
I don't give a shit about the crap Youtuber you're peddling. Your arguments are garbage and you're not supporting your side of the discussion as much as you are claiming to.

Still waiting on this "evidence" you haven't provided.

They rebuilded everything from scratch because they are hard worker and organized.

Typical nigger is lazy, and wouldn't work until he has no money left.

He sounds mentally deficient. He cannot speak clearly at all. He probably got along really well with the criminal filth ruining Manchester.

They were never actively pushed down like so many third-world countries by the west after WW2. I don't know how many times it takes for me to say this.

And stop it with this fake science. Just because they think a little differently from us doesn't make them inferior, you disgusting bigot. There is much more variance within ethnicities than there is between ethnicity. If you want to discriminate against dumb people, maybe you should start with yourself and everyone else on this board.

>assatashakur.org/forum/open-forum/44396-african-morality-abstract-thinking.html
This link includes the full set of photos
why-we-are-white-refugees.blogspot.com/2012/03/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how.html

Then go and watch his videos and prove him wrong. Of course, I bet you're not even going to do that because you're afraid that it'll shatter any of your toxic beliefs on race and ethnicity, you sad nazi.

So why doesn't/didn't the West do with African nations what they dd with Japan, as in turn them into West aligned economic powerhouses?

>What follows are not scientific findings

Anecdotes has no place in evidence-based discourse, idiot. Keep on peddling your fake science. I didn't even need to read past the 2nd paragraph to see that your link is more bigoted nonsense.

>They were never actively pushed down like so many third-world countries by the west after WW2
Then let's shift to South America. How many of the former colonies in South America are still in a situation as comparably bad as that of Africa?

I'll ask the same question in reference to South Asia. Find me a former colonial territory, now country NOT in Sub-Saharan Africa that is as bad off as that whole area STILL is.

Says the person who supports criminals. His videos are crap and shock horror the comments are a little safe space where any opposing comment is removed.
Instead of cherry picking and poor reasoning he should perhaps have got a decent education. Although by the sound of him he would've been rejected by even manchester met.

They needed an ally in the East and they saw that China was sympathetic to the Soviets. What better way than to take the country that you just crushed and insist that they install a pro-West government? No such need with many African countries, so they just go ahead and let them burn like whites always do.

Ty for calling me a nazi
I recommend you watch Empire of dust

>Uh uh okay then what about South America?

hahahahahahhaha

You nazis never know when to quit, do you? And Venezuela, to answer your question. Also the fault of Western countries for sanctioning them and refusing to buy their oil. Whites really are the good guys! They just go ahead and fuck over everyone who isn't themselves!

Not an argument. Prove that he removes any opposing comments. Also, how ironic that you complain about safe spaces when Sup Forums is a safe space for white supremacist scum like you.

>I can just ignore and avoid addressing points I don't like.

Loser. You avoided addressing my point about language too. Language directly shapes perception, and language can be considered to be a byproduct of environment over long time scales.

The Southern half of Africa was handicapped severely by a wide variety of factors long before colonialism even existed.

You want to conveniently scapegoat one part of history as the culprit.

Surely the West would benefit from having powerful allies in as resource rich a continent as Africa, so why would they just not bother? Especially if they could have a whole continent pretty much on their side against the Soviets.

So they perceive things a little differently from us due to their language so that makes them inferior? Stop being so daft, as I said there is much more genetic variance within ethnicity than there is between ethnicity. Stupid people are stupid people, race has little effect on it.

If you guys are having this much trouble debating me then I can see why you guys always ignore Shaun and Jen's videos. Easier to ignore things that shatter your beliefs than to confront them, isn't it?

Who?

Or they just prop up western-sympathetic warlords and let them ruin Africa while the West gets all the goodies.

I can see that you're having a little difficulty right now. It's okay, I went through the same thing when I was forced to confront my own biases.

>Still not addressing any points made
>strawman
I didn't bring up race.

You're a boring broken record who's a failure at persuasion.

The only person obsessed with race is you. I come to pol precisely because it isn't a safe space. Anyone can post. even morons like you and you don't get banned. You just get shut down because your arguments just like your cuck you tuber friend are shite.

Okay, you win this one. Go ahead and watch any of his videos and see if you can still say that, bigot.

i really tried to give you the time of day to listen to one of his videos, most of them were him and his fat gf? playing video games

then I found one where he was talking about a speech from obama and it literally took 3 minutes and i still have no idea what hes trying to talk about. his voice is just so annoying and slow you have no idea what the hell he is even criticizing.

like he started talking about the relevance of crusades or something and how recent it is? i really cant understand what kind of argument hes trying to present, its just not worth the effort

also every second goes by i just get angrier and angrier because I just want to hear a real argument or point of view

Ad hominem after ad hominem.
NOT. AN. ARGUMENT.

Cherrypicking, weak voiced moron. Not worth a response.

Although some have attacked him back.

I reckon this guy is one and the same as the you tuber. Trying desperately to get his sad little Youtube channel to grow. Not going to happen.when

You're obviously not cured if you're still here.

You haven't given up yet. You want us to prove you wrong.

Well fuck you faggot.

So, judging by you incoherent rambling, I'm guessing you're a Sup Forumsack trying to get Sup Forums to personal army this guy, by pretending to be a retarded lefty?

I only call you guys bigots because Sup Forums is absolutely unabashedly racist and no one makes any effort to try and stop it. Again, watch his videos and watch your world-views crumble. Maybe then you'll finally stop regurgitating molymeme's drivel.

Nice job cherrypicking his gaming streams. Go listen to his video responses against Breitbart or tl;dr and tell me how he isn't completely right.

Shaun jen is that you?

youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk

Hey man, I'm just asking you some questions, no need to be a condescending prat.

So why have the Soviets then never tried to help out Africa for reasons I've previously stated? It seems for a whole continent that are apparently as brilliant as any other that they are having an awful lot of trouble getting anywhere, constantly plagued by instable corrupt governments and warlords despite all the modern conviniences and knowledge available to them.

It seems to me like it's an awfully easy position to take to just claim that the West (which is somehow all powerful and all knowing) is responsible for the shortcomings of every other nation, and that the whole world is just victim to evil white racists who only want to ruin everything for the flimsiest comic-book-villian tier reasoning. I'm not saying the West is benevolent and have always done the right thing, but they have their interests at heart as any other group of people do, and to act like they are wrong for doing so is retarded.

Sage for no-name trying to get views.

You will always be a talentless nobody.

Nah, I'm just trying to see what you guys think of him. After all, it's your responsibility to look at all viewpoints before making a decision

Someone you don't agree with? HE'S A SHILL REEE

That's too bad because his videos prove you all wrong. Too bad you'll never watch them.

All this low energy loser does is make response videos to much bigger and more successful YouTubers hoping they respond causing their audiences to check him out and boost his view count. TL;DR already rekt his ass six was from Sunday.

I don't watch molyneux you autist. I thought you didn't believe in tarring everyone with the same brush? I guess hypocrisy is lost on someone with the IQ of a rock.

cherrypicking? it's like 80? 90?% of his videos?

just link me to the vid instead and set the link to skip to the part where he's actually talking about something coherently

>borders are imaginary and a social construct
>borders are significant and have real consequences and can't be "just changed" despite it being necessary for the prosperity of the people
Well, which is it? Give one reason Africa couldn't have brought itself back by now. They've had plenty of time.

OH WAIT. We had the answer all along; warlords, corrupt governments, and an uneducated, destitute population are incapable of forming a functioning society.

Your first fucking argument and it's absolute trash.

Have you ever heard the story of Rhodesia? How it was the jewel of Africa before Mugabe completely ruined it?

>He single-handedly cured the right-wing poison that you guys infected me with and my life is all the better for it.

You got brainwashed by a Cantonese kitchen utensil aficionado forum? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU GULLIBLE FUCKING IDIOT! WHY DID YOU LISTEN TO Sup Forums???

Everything intersects with race. Besides, you guys are the people that willingly supports a toxic environment of anyone who doesn't support whiteness.

Also, it's really not in your best interest to personal army this guy either. It'll only prove him even more right. I wonder how many idiots in this thread harassed him just now because they think that I'm a shill hired by him or something.

Literally who? Why would I watch any JewTube faggot who wants to be famous but lacks the looks, talent or skill to actually be?

Says the guy who posts cartoon frogs all day and is probably a trump supporter.

Fair enough except for that you neglected to mention that slavery was started in africa by the africans; tribes would capture other tribes and take slaves long before colonial europe ever reached them.

>residual effects from colonialism doomed African nations

Insinuating this is completely unfounded and there is nothing to support your "what if" scenario.

youtube.com/watch?v=DqlD3ISx--Q

So in this video Shaun debates the idea that feminism is no longer useful, but his argument is that feminism isn't done yet because not all women are free, but I have yet to hear a SINGLE reason why women should have rights to begin with? Why should we just presume that they should without a logical reason as to why?

>you guys are the people that willingly supports a toxic environment of anyone who doesn't support whiteness
'whiteness' means white people, right? why would we support people who don't support us? what kind of fucking retards do you take us for?

>it's another Jared Diamond thread

Show us a picture op, I want to see what a faggot looks like.

Everyone should have equal rights, why are you even questioning that? Under your logic, I can expand the question to men and ask why they should have rights.

No, I'm not going to help you dox myself or shaun. Isn't that what you accuse ess jay doubleyews of doing all the time?

>shilling your retarded channel with easily refutable arguments on Sup Forums

Lurk moar faggot sage and report are your friends folks

>treat non-whites around the world like shit for centuries
>woooww why don't they support us anymore?

Why should everyone have equal rights?

Why should anyone have rights to begin with? What entitles a person to having rights?

Because if we don't operate under that mantra then it is justifiable to deny rights from anyone, including me and you. I want rights and I don't want them taken away from me, thus I apply that reasoning to everyone since they generally want the same as I do. If we lived in a bizarro matriarchal world, then you would be doing the same thing as feminists.

Why don't you want equal rights? Because women are evil and always vote for those pesky leftists?

African American average IQ is 85 compared to white's 100. African average IQ is 70. A group of people that are borderline retarded by our standards cannot build the same type of societies that we have, and cannot compete within ours. This is why blacks riot. There are too many of them that will be permanently poor in a majority white society. And as the economic opportunities dwindle and their number increase we're going to see a lot more of this. Things like affirmative action and welfare attempt to remedy this, but it is still not enough.

As a group, they do not think abstractly the same way that whites do. All of this makes perfect sense if you believe in evolution, which most liberals do. They never needed the planning that was necessary for people in the north, therefore they weren't naturally selected for intelligence. They were selected by physical fitness and who could breed the fastest. It's thousands of generations of a vastly different evolutionary struggle compared to whites and it explains every difference that we see.

This is why it is so dangerous to have these multicultural societies. The races do not think and therefore act the same way, which is why you still see blacks and whites generally grouped together. They have different and distinct views of the world. Is it racist to prefer those that are similar to you? If so then everyone is racist. If all of the races in the US were to mix, the IQ would drop to a point where a functional democracy is impossible.

Let's make this absolutely clear: If whites become a small minority in this country and the now minorities take over the democratically elected government, they will destroy what is left of the country and white people along with it. If the US falls (which it would) it wouldn't be long before the Muslims took over European governments and did the same thing, with explosive results. Demography is destiny. This isn't about hate, it's about preserving our people and the world.

Dear, prissy faggot, no one cares about your youtube channel.

Everything you have said so far hasnt been backed by any evidence other than your fee-fees.
How you can see blacks exhibit the same behaviors over thousands of years across multiple continents, and not believe that anything is different about them, is beyond me.
If you genuinely believe that all races are the same, I encourage you to move to a black neighborhood, until you feel culturally enriched.

On a completely different note, what kind of degree did you get O-pee?

most astutely redpilled post so far

>Stop being so daft, as I said there is much more genetic variance within ethnicity than there is between ethnicity.

bga101.blogspot.com/

You won't read this, you don't care, you just a troll wasting everyones time. I've seen your arguments before.

I never claimed they weren't different, and being different is not justification for racism. Even if more PoCs are proportionally less intelligent compared to whites, so what? Judge the individual, not the race.

Rights are an arbitrary concept with no natural limits. Just because I want something and call it a right doesn't mean that I deserve or have earned it. Only through use of force do you hope to have a right to anything. It just so happens that you have the government to apply that force for you to get what you want.

Dispute me

If digits OP dies in his sleep for making sure a faggy thread.

If you really want to know, here is a good place to start:

plato.stanford.edu/entries/locke-political/

Check'd

He loves immigrant cock in his colon.

Holy shit! Due to this new anecdotal evidence and this unknown faggot, I'm antifa and #withHer now.

If they are less intelligent, then why do you need any number of different excuses for thier poor development?

Induviduals? No one who looks at averages pretends it applies precisely to every person. But when you are looking at massive differences in behavior, culture, and advancement over time, you are looking at groups not Induviduals.

If you can accept the differences being real, what is your point?

Yeaaaaa.

did he prove the pay gape isn´t a myth?
that´s the only alt right fact no one actually ever debunked

I've met many decent black people and some have been great friends. But growing up in a 50/50 population you're exposed to the majority of blacks which is not pretty. I'd gladly still be friends with the good ones, they just couldn't live in a white nation. They don't like the vast majority of blacks either. And it's the black intellectuals and hard workers who have the task of fixing their communities, just as whites do.

And if either group wanted to separate from the other, on what grounds could the other oppose?

So how does this guy explain the utter failure of Marxism?

There is nothing wrong with wanting women to have rights equal to men, idiot. No one in this thread is saying that women will have the right to murder men in the streets for being a trumpite or anything like that. Tell me what we gain from not giving equal rights to women.

Because acknowledging differences do not mean that I should treat any race differently on the basis of their race. I throw your statement back at you; if averages do not apply precisely to every person, then why are you racist and label every member of a certain ethnicity as inferior? Or do you just look at a PoC that you don't hate and think "He's okay, for a n-word". If so, that's quite sad.

Thanks, now i wanna marathon Lost again

Why couldn't they live in a white nation, if they're such great people? Even when they supposedly don't like their own race? Can you go up to them and say "Sorry, you're a good friend, but I support a white ethnostate and you would have no part in it. Fortunately, you would have to live with other blacks that you don't really like".

Racisim you say?
What is racism?

Avoiding them?
Not hiring them?
Not wanting your kids to date them?
Not wanting them to immigrate to your neighborhood?

Its almost like all of these are things that would make perfect sense if they are....how did you put it?
Less intelligent?

Does this mean never ever hire a black guy? No. But it means that when you look at buisinesses less blacks on average will be hired, since they are less intelligent.

What you call racisim, is almost entirely people simply reacting to those induvidual traits you were talking about.

If on average they are less capable, then less will be hired, dated, befriended, etc.

People DO mostly treat them as they deserve as induviduals, people like you o-pee, then say that they are bad, evil evil racist bastards, because they treat other as thier traits deserve.

This is a truly terrible thread and all participants should feel deeply ashamed.

That doesn't address what I said at all. Stop deflecting, stop strawmanning, and most of all, stop being a fucking faggot.

ITT: A leftist scumbag tries to defend giving rights to women and minorities when he can't even explain why he himself should have rights to begin with, and no, feelings aren't an argument.

>not saging self-promotion threads
I hate you guys for giving people free exposure.

>equal rights to women
Well, you can't agree on this point because you probably agree with women on immigration, race, feminism, homosexuality, sexual liberation, etc. Women do vote to the left far more than men. Their minds are more malleable to the mass media compared to men, especially since they watch it much more. Their brains aren't wired toward defense and protecting what we have, their wired toward empathy. The male and female psyche compliment each other like this. You combine the fact that women are more empathetic (which is a good thing) with pictures flashed 24/7 before them of dying brown kids, and you're bound to pick up a massive amount of their vote. This example can be put to almost any civil rights issue that has damaged us. The women feel bad for them and then vote to help them without thinking of the long term effects on demographics and the public purse.

That said, I think proper education could fix this. But right now our education and media are working against us.

I also don't think many "racists" would label every black person as inferior. The highest quality black is certainly superior to the lowest quality white.